Saudi Explosion

Mr. P said:
Context, Dillo, Context! Repeat that 1000 times, you'll get it.

Are you claiming that CFUIS does not make decisions regarding national securty or is this your cute little stalling technique while to try to regroup? :laugh:

dilloduck said:
Are you claiming that CFUIS does not make decisions regarding national securty or is this your cute little stalling technique while to try to regroup? :laugh:
Context, Dillo. Do you understand, context? Get back to me when ya do..You're a waste of my time.

shepherdboy said:
Owned? I think you have watched to many street racing videos to come up with that unoriginal term.

Dilloduck you got some good points, but you got to stay on context to have a real discussion. :bow3:

owned is just a silly word the some people use on the board and I chose to repeat it--my bad.

As for context, maybe YOU would be nice enough to explain why and where you think I have taken this out of context?

Mr. P said:
Cuz it wasn't MY three positive points..ASSHOLE! :p:

Right---you asked me for MY positive points, one of which you tried to debunked with a lie. If you choose to continue the discussion please try to do it with some intellectual honesty.

dilloduck said:
Right---you asked me for MY positive points, one of which you tried to debunked with a lie. If you choose to continue the discussion please try to do it with some intellectual honesty.
So because you took ONE out of context, you refuse to address the other two?
Whatever..

Mr. P said:
So because you took ONE out of context, you refuse to address the other two?
Whatever..

out of context

I said the company had been vetted-------you challenged me by claiming that the agency doing the vetting
"is NOT in the business of National Security."

You also challenged the fact that the UAE is an ally. If the UAE chose to not allow us access to what they own, our Persian Gulf strategy would require massive restructuring. There's a lot more to being an ally than just providing troops.

dilloduck said:
out of context

I said the company had been vetted-------you challenged me by claiming that the agency doing the vetting

You also challenged the fact that the UAE is an ally. If the UAE chose to not allow us access to what they own, our Persian Gulf strategy would require massive restructuring. There's a lot more to being an ally than just providing troops.
Yea, $$$$...yer not that dumb, dillo.

Mr. P said:
Pretty much...address the other two positive points or stfu.

Wait--you're going to swear at me and try order me around? I don't think so.
I've been about as tolerant as I can be. I'm not going to waste my time on your petty ego trip. When someone starts to turn the debate into a personal vendeta of some kind I'm outta here.

dilloduck said:
Wait--you're going to swear at me and try order me around? I don't think so.
I've been about as tolerant as I can be. I'm not going to waste my time on your petty ego trip. When someone starts to turn the debate into a personal vendeta of some kind I'm outta here.
You've been "outta here" for a long time.:bye1:

Forum List

Back