Save America Impeach Biden

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said he believes the “narrative” at the center of the House’s impeachment inquiry into President Biden is “falling apart,” arguing if there was a “smoking gun” in the inquiry, there would be more clear discussions.

“If there were a smoking gun, I think we’d be talking about it,” Graham said on NBC News’s “Meet The Press.”

Uh oh, Lindsey's an evil commie RINO again.

If you are seeking a confrontation on the basis of a misinformed technicality then take heed because I will bury you.
If you are trying to claim that Iraq is a land of peaceful Muslims, get a new line. If you are trying to claim that Bush should not have believed British intelligence, present your evidence. This is old news not subject to rehashing unless you have something new.

If you are trying to claim that Iraq is a land of peaceful Muslims, get a new line. If you are trying to claim that Bush should not have believed British intelligence, present your evidence. This is old news not subject to rehashing unless you have something new.
:blowpop:You must be drunk.

instead of sling shit against the wall like your party does the gop is going through the REAL evidence .
Yeah, those evil commies sling shit against the wall, provided by Trump's staff, Trump's lawyers, Trump's employees, and various other Republicans. All of whom have been testifying, and will be testifying, under oath, along with supporting emails, texts and video, while Trump and his closest confederates hide behind the Fifth Amendment like scared little bunnies.

:laugh:

Rube. SUPER rube. MEGA rube. You have been conned, and you're PROUD of it.

Impeaching Biden won't fix the problem.

There will just be another Biden next year.

How about, we fix the PROBLEM. Instead of trying to play whack a mole with the outcomes.

For instance - there is not a single state in the union, whose presidential votes can be audited. There is no way to prove the system is fair. Until that happens, both sides can say what they want.

Our system has structural problems.

No it does not.

Save America Impeach Biden
What should be the most important thing to Americans? The correct answer is to Make America Great. If getting Biden out of town is a step in the right direction (and I think that is obvious to anyone with a brain) then impeachment is one way of achieving it. :hyper:

I agree with you but you are misleading. You are expressing a "blanket" judgment on the Democratic party which by default insinuates the Republican Party is good. OK, as it stands today that's maybe a fair statement but what about tomorrow? What you should have said was, Biden is only one symptom of a very sick degenerate political system. Need I remind you of Bush Baby Junior? The fact that morons such as Bush and Biden can put their stamp of approval on the most treacherous dealings points to the system, not necessarily the party. Madness is not party-inherent.
No, you don't understand. Democrats funded racial riots. This goes entirely beyond "a very sick degenerate political system". These fuckers committed actual domestic terrorism. And weren't charged for it. The money trail has been in the public domain for a very long time. Act Blue handled BLM's money and the DNC funded them through Thousand Currents. WHERE do you think all the prestaged food and water and medicine came from? That stuff is expensive, not to mention the logistics. A tiny outfit like BLM is entirely incapable of operating on that scale. Only a DNC can pull it off.

Impeaching Biden won't fix the problem. There will just be another Biden next year.
Do you honestly think that setting one rat trap is all you need to do, then fall asleep in your recliner for the rest of your life?
How about, we fix the PROBLEM.
The PROBLEM is Biden ...... and the figurative one "next year" too. Men like Trump may be able to Make America Great but if there is no one to carry on his work then it will turn to shit "next year" again. Trump is pointing the way but you've got to roll up your sleeves to Keep America Great.

I agree with you but you are misleading. You are expressing a "blanket" judgment on the Democratic party which by default insinuates the Republican Party is good. OK, as it stands today that's maybe a fair statement but what about tomorrow? What you should have said was, Biden is only one symptom of a very sick degenerate political system. Need I remind you of Bush Baby Junior? The fact that morons such as Bush and Biden can put their stamp of approval on the most treacherous dealings points to the system, not necessarily the party. Madness is not party-inherent.
No, you don't understand. Democrats funded racial riots. ...
Your horizons are no further away than the length of your nose.

Yeah, those evil commies sling shit against the wall, provided by Trump's staff, Trump's lawyers, Trump's employees, and various other Republicans. All of whom have been testifying, and will be testifying, under oath, along with supporting emails, texts and video, while Trump and his closest confederates hide behind the Fifth Amendment like scared little bunnies.

:laugh:

Rube. SUPER rube. MEGA rube. You have been conned, and you're PROUD of it.
was that you bent over Klobuchar's sitting area in the Hearing room ?

Forum List

Back