Save America Impeach Biden

... Americans are quickly realizing that there is no democratic principle to rely upon and that EVERYTHING is corrupt including democracy itself. Voting & elections? A joke! So, here they are a population regarded as shit by the Deep State/Military-Industrial Complex and no legal voice. What do Americans see? Promises? From who? From what?
Babylon Bee 1.jpg

Legally we don't need to.
That's an answer to the question. " Can the house impeach someone without a reason?" The answer is obviously yes.

That question though was not the premise of what I answered. This is.

"Where the previous impeachments done for an actual reason, and is this one being done for a actual reason?" The answer to those questions is yes and no. As is demonstrated by the implication of your reply.

You are arguing that the GOP doesn't need to be able to articulate a reason for impeachment. That's implying that they don't have one.

Impeach him?

Just get rid of him. The scourge of our times.

Since day one.

The liberal media just doesn't get it.

We need to save America. We need to find a reason to impeach Biden. America's future depends on it.

---The US House of Representatives has voted to formalise its impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden---

As expected, the full-mooners have never been able to concoct any impeachable offenses by the President.

The bottom feeders are becoming increasingly hysterical.

Screen Shot 2023-12-24 at 8.32.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-24 at 8.38.17 PM.png

no knowledge of wrongdoing by Joe Biden

Of course, just because they can't contrive any charges against the President does not mean the crackpots can't still shriek inanely:

Screen Shot 2023-12-24 at 8.52.53 PM.png

'LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!"

The Trumpbots won't be able to handle that reality.

Their fantasy life is controlled by their Cry Baby Loser and his media cheerleaders.

We are just getting a chance to feel what you felt when you hounds were sniffing everyones ass looking a reason to impeach Trump.

You never found one so you had to make something up.

I hope we don't take is as far and look as stupid as you did.

We need to put Trump into prison, confiscate all of his property and wealth, and reduce the poorly educated, angry white men he pretends to love - while privately laughing at -
into helpless, impotent rage.

:yes_text12:

Trump's cult followers blame non whites at home and abroad, Jews, who they do not think are white, even though Jewish skin is as white as mine, and liberals, for their problems. The truth is that the better paying jobs they have the intelligence to learn are being replaced by automation and computer technology. Trumpers are angry white men who privately know that they are not necessary any more.

Last edited:

Save America Impeach Biden​

The liberal media just doesn't get it.

I'm afraid it has gone past where just impeaching the guy is enough. At this point, the guy and family need arrested for sedition and treason and locked away where the lowest prisoners are kept and every bit of their property sold off to try to begin to pay off a fraction of the harm he has done to the USA.

We are just getting a chance to feel what you felt when you hounds were sniffing everyones ass looking a reason to impeach Trump.

You never found one so you had to make something up.

I hope we don't take is as far and look as stupid as you did.
The Loser was impeached twice.

President Biden has not and will not be impeached once.

Republican Mitch McConnell on Trump inciting his goons to attack outnumbered police defending the Capitol:

“If this isn’t impeachable, I don’t know what is."
“There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president...”

Republican Kevin McCarthy on Trump inciting his goons to attack outnumbered police defending the Capitol:

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters,” McCarthy said on the House floor. “He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding."

The Loser was impeached twice.

President Biden has not and will not be impeached once.

Republican Mitch McConnell on Trump inciting his goons to attack outnumbered police defending the Capitol:

“If this isn’t impeachable, I don’t know what is."
“There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president...”

Republican Kevin McCarthy on Trump inciting his goons to attack outnumbered police defending the Capitol:
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters,” McCarthy said on the House floor. “He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding."

Nobody really cares about McConnell or MaCarthy. They have their own issues.

However, you are right.....Trump was impeached twice on grounds that were worthless. You guys looked like idiots (probably because you are idiots).

Hopefully the right does not follow in your footsteps.

Right now we are experiencing what it must have felt like for your clowns to decide to move forward and waste time, money and the goodwill of the American people.

Forum List

Back