Save America Rally!

Knew what? That the IRS hires people? Yeah I knew that.
Biden( not that braindead fool) is planning to go after Conservative and Christians like Obama did denying tax exemptions for their groups.

Joe is also traitor, just like Obama.

Last edited:
Alabama has maybe the lowest vaccination rate in the nation. Bunch of semi literate goobers dying to spite the libs. Pretty sure the vaccination rate was significantly higher at Obama's party.

With a death rate of less than 1% you’re “bunch” is just stupid.

I can tell you exactly what Biden is destroying. Can you tell me exactly what Donald Trump was destroying?

This is the problem. Too many people who think it's the presidents doing all the destroying.

The presidents are just benefactors of the system. They stand up there, make their speaks, make a few decisions, and all around them the system is happening, being manipulated by people.

The Koch Brothers had about a 1 million percent more impact on the US political system than all the presidents from Reagan put together.

And the people get told by such people that the presidents are important. So you don't see what these people are doing. And you don't see.

Trump:

"Do you know what "woke" means? It means you're a loser. Everything "woke" turns to shit."

Gawddamn I love that SOB! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Another Trump Klan Rally without the sheets.

Fuckoff, wokie. Are those black folks Klan too?

trumprally1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back