Save America Rally!

Nah we need a save America lynching starring BLM, antifa, and illegals along with america haters like the Olympic women's soccer team.

My family lives there, I was born there. Many of them are Trump fans. I love them. I'm allowed to talk about them but you are not. I'll thank you to keep them out of your comments.

So THAT's what all this is all about. Another left-winger who had a bad childhood as a kid because he didn't get his way now grown up is projecting his pent up emotions on their entire political party as an object of personal blame to absolve themselves of their own failings!

You have shitty property value if all you can bank is a couple hundred grand. :auiqs.jpg:
I'll bet that makes you feel really good, like you actually have something on an enemy. Enjoy it. Hope it helps you sleep well at night.

Hey, posters, I'd like to suggest we put this mouthy child in time-out for a while. Anybody up for a good shunning? Nothing pertinent has come out of his/her/its mouth this whole thread. Why do we even listen?

I'll bet that makes you feel really good, like you actually have something on an enemy. Enjoy it. Hope it helps you sleep well at night.

Hey, posters, I'd like to suggest we put this mouthy child in time-out for a while. Anybody up for a good shunning? Nothing pertinent has come out of his/her/its mouth this whole thread. Why do we even listen?
How would you post if your name was AssLips?

Who told you they spread the virus? Do you have a credible link to proof?
First cases of the virus spotted in Martha’s Vineyard after the party. Remember, the updated science is that the vaccines aren’t preventing people from getting and spreading COVID, just keeps you out of the hospital.

Obamas no different than Cuomo, Biden, Nancy or Newsom. Rules for thee but not for me.

Forum List

Back