Save America Rally!

If you say so, chief.

Honestly, initially when I started using this board, my first impression was that you were a lot smarter. Oh, well. I'm not always right.
I never noticed you at all but you were right. I am a lot smarter than you. Now lets get back on topic. How much money is Drumpf asking that you donate to his latest scam?

I never noticed you at all but you were right. I am a lot smarter than you. Now lets get back on topic. How much money is Drumpf asking that you donate to his latest scam?

I would suggest that you watch the rally and find out.

Or are you a pussy?

Last edited:
Nice try, loser. Is that the best you got? You didn't hurt my feelings at all. I promise.

1629596666472.png

best party is when Trump said he asked a 5 year old about Afghanistan, and the 5 year old said he would have saved the Americans stationed there before pulling out, making him smarter than Biden

Trump's not the one trying to undermine American democracy, he's trying to save American democracy

I would suggest that you watch the rally and find out.

Or are you a pussy?
Come now, you know that poster is watching the rally and sweating bullets. The desperation and fear are palpable! The poster has little to define himself beyond his Trump hate. He is going to watch the rally over and over. It will help him cling to the hate and rage, because without the hate and rage, what does he have?

W
Or until every idiot he is currently conning into donating runs out of money. :auiqs.jpg:
Anyone who votes for a representative...Oops!, I mean crook who misuses your tax dollars, is an idiot if they think for a moment the person running gives a damn about them.

Trump just gave a shout-out to Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is in the audience. "she's brilliant, and no one gives her credit. she's a warrior"

That is not the topic. Look at the OP again.

Forum List

Back