Save America Rally!

Alabama's hospitals are buckling under the strain of critically ill covid patients at this moment. Only the worst kind of jackass would hold a rally there that was sure to attract large numbers of the most unvaccinated segment of the population.
Alabama's hospitals are buckling under the strain of rightwing stupidity and willful ignorance.

Alabama's hospitals are buckling under the strain of critically ill covid patients at this moment. Only the worst kind of jackass would hold a rally there that was sure to attract large numbers of the most unvaccinated segment of the population.
That is a fucking lie. Name one hospital and show the hospital spokesman saying this garbage.

America is safe now that Trump is gone.
America is so safe that folks are leaving the foul blue states in droves. Soon they will be leaving the foulest liberal democrat city and heading out to where I live, to bid on my home and give me so much money for it that I'll bank a couple hundred grand and move into a nicer home in one of those red states you hate so.

Yep, as an American, I'm soon going to be a lot safer, and a lot richer! MY America will be a lot safer while the filthy blue shitholes are burning down.

That's SAFETY!

Oh, and you know what they do to criminals in the nice little red town I'm moving to, don't you? My new home is just a few blocks from the home of the Sheriff's deputy.

That's SAFETY.

America is so safe that folks are leaving the foul blue states in droves. Soon they will be leaving the foulest liberal democrat city and heading out to where I live, to bid on my home and give me so much money for it that I'll bank a couple hundred grand and move into a nicer home in one of those red states you hate so.

Yep, as an American, I'm soon going to be a lot safer, and a lot richer! MY America will be a lot safer while the filthy blue shitholes are burning down.

That's SAFETY!

Oh, and you know what they do to criminals in the nice little red town I'm moving to, don't you? My new home is just a few blocks from the home of the Sheriff's deputy.

That's SAFETY.
Trump is gone, America is safe, but his scumbag supporters will always be a threat to America.

So has he said anything new or is he still whining about how someone stole his election and asking yall for more money?

Not to worry. Your idiot "president" has given Trump plenty to speak about. This isn't as much a rally about Trump, as it is a rally against Joe Biden.

By a six-point margin, 43%-37%, likely voters would pick Trump over Biden “if the next presidential election were held today.

Regrets: Trump would beat Biden today, more women and blacks support

They are showing the George Patton speech at the rally.

This is going to be good!

Trump is on!

Let the Biden bashing begin.

Tens of thousands at the rally.

Forum List

Back