Save America Rally!

alrighty....

1) lie

Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes.

Posing as ‘John Barron,’ he claimed he owned most of his father’s real estate empire.

April 20, 2018
By
Jonathan Greenberg
Jonathan Greenberg is an investigative financial and legal journalist and the author of “America 2034: Utopia Rising,” a dystopian novel.

In May 1984, an official from the Trump Organization called to tell me how rich Donald J. Trump was. I was reporting for the Forbes 400, the magazine’s annual ranking of America’s richest people, for the third year. In the previous edition, we’d valued Trump’s holdings at $200 million, only one-fifth of what he claimed to own in our interviews. This time, his aide urged me on the phone, I needed to understand just how loaded Trump really was.

The official was John Barron — a name we now know as an alter ego of Trump himself.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...762b08-4287-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html

2) cheat

Donald Trump’s history of corruption: a comprehensive review

By Andrew Prokop[email protected]
Updated Oct 31, 2016, 10:47am EDT
[...]

Trump has a history of shady business practices

There are the hundreds of accusations that Trump refused to pay contractors and workers what they were owed, which the Wall Street Journal and USA Today compiled this year. “The actions in total paint a portrait of Trump’s sprawling organization frequently failing to pay small businesses and individuals, then sometimes tying them up in court and other negotiations for years,” USA Today’s Steve Reilly wrote. “In some cases, the Trump teams financially overpower and outlast much smaller opponents, draining their resources.” (Trump told Reilly that if he ever didn’t pay, it must have been because he was unhappy with the work.)

And recently, Republican consultant Brian James Walsh further corroborated these accusations with his own personal story:

[...]
Donald Trump’s history of corruption: a comprehensive review

Cities angry with Trump over millions in unpaid rally expenses

Richard MadanCTV National News Washington Bureau Correspondent

Graham SlaughterCTVNews.ca Writer

Published Friday, January 15, 2021 10:00PM EST
[...]
Trump owes cities nearly $2 million from rallies dating back to 2016, and multiple mayors tell CTV News they were never reimbursed a dime.

3) steal

View attachment 530579

Vera Coking, an elderly widow from Atlantic City, knows firsthand the power of unaccountable government agencies. The Institute for Justice successfully defended Vera against the condemnation of her home by a State agency that sought to take her property and transfer it—at a bargain-basement price—to another private individual:
Donald Trump. Trump convinced the State agency to use its “eminent domain” power to take Vera’s home so he could construct a limousine parking lot for his customers—hardly a public purpose.
And unfortunately, cases in which government agencies act not as protectors of constitutionally guaranteed rights, but instead as agents for powerful, private interests, have become all too common.
Thanks to IJ’s advocacy, Vera Coking won in court and enjoyed her home of more than three decades.

Explore Case In Depth »

Atlantic City Condemnation - Vera Coking - Institute for Justice

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.
Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

the list is too numerous to post all of them.... but you're welcome for the few that i did.
Why not post the Link that you just copy/pasted from and then we’ll compare it to how many corporate executives have the same accusations thrown at them?
I like to differentiate between fact and innuendo.

Why not post the Link that you just copy/pasted from and then we’ll compare it to how many corporate executives have the same accusations thrown at them?
I like to differentiate between fact and innuendo.

i posted the sources to every one of 'em.

you blind?

& by all means ..... please post how many of them thar exec-u-tives ran for prez, 'm'k?

lol .... nice try groucho - but your refudiation is as lame as you.

i posted the sources to every one of 'em.

you blind?

& by all means ..... please post how many of them thar exec-u-tives ran for prez, 'm'k?

lol .... nice try groucho - but your refudiation is as lame as you.
I asked for 40 years worth of lies.

I asked for 40 years worth of lies.

you asked for - & i quote -

' 40 yrs of that behavior '

that behavior being

lying, cheating AND stealing.

i gave you several facts - sourced & cited exactly that.

so.................... that as they say, is that.

i accept your defeat.

you should too.

you asked for - & i quote -

' 40 yrs of that behavior '

that behavior being

lying, cheating AND stealing.

i gave you several facts - sourced & cited exactly that.

so.................... that as they say, is that.

i accept your defeat.

you should too.
4 instances with at least 3 being on or after 2016 is not 40 years.
The problem is that LibBots such as yourself post with your arteries and not with your brain.

4 instances with at least 3 being on or after 2016 is not 40 years.
The problem is that LibBots such as yourself post with your arteries and not with your brain.

i gave 5 instances & 2 concerned the 80's, & 1 from the 90's.

& 2 more recent scuzzy examples.

i didn't even touch the cheating part regarding his first wife & his whore marla going back to the 1980s.... which is also a behavior that spilled into more recent times.

ask stormy & karen.

or the lying part going back even farther to the 70s.

why don't you just give up?

i didn't even touch the cheating part regarding his first wife & his whore marla going back to the 1980s.... which is also a behavior that spilled into more recent times.

ask stormy & karen.

"40 years"...
LibBots think with their arteries.

ask stormy & karen.

I must say your any claim that are successful in anything causes me to chuckle.
It's obvious you know nothing about people who own and run either local or big business.
I barely know anyone in business who is not being sued, or suing, multiple other businesses.
My son-in-law is on commercial real estate and people are breaching contracts all the time, whether or not it makes the media outlets.

I recommend you research how Biden & Pelosi became multi-millionaires by taking bribes from Wall Street while remaining dignified in front of the cameras.
Not to mention the fact that they were investing in companies prior to passing legislation that would make them millions.
But I understand that they are Democrats and it's cool.

President Trump live in Alabama tonight calling out the corrupt establishment that cheated him this past election. Continue the bullhorn until justice is served!

you'd think by now they'd just go to rumble and stop jacking w/youcensor.

I mean seriously.. what President that got cheated in winning his 2nd term can still remain this popular? In fact more popular than the Corrupt Joe and his snake Kamala.
Cheated? I guess Trump Humper have to tell themselves something other than the truth that their arrogant, racist, ignorant savior got his ass handed to him.

"40 years"...
LibBots think with their arteries.

that's it? that's all you got?

lol ....

checkmate.gif

I must say your any claim that are successful in anything causes me to chuckle.
It's obvious you know nothing about people who own and run either local or big business.
I barely know anyone in business who is not being sued, or suing, multiple other businesses.
My son-in-law is on commercial real estate and people are breaching contracts all the time, whether or not it makes the media outlets.

I recommend you research how Biden & Pelosi became multi-millionaires by taking bribes from Wall Street while remaining dignified in front of the cameras.
Not to mention the fact that they were investing in companies prior to passing legislation that would make them millions.
But I understand that they are Democrats and it's cool.

does your back hurt from all that goal post moving you're doing?

You blurted like an idiot and I asked for details and you failed.
You can’t control your emotions.

ooooOOOOOoooo now i get it! you suffer from methane poisoning.

ya, that 'splains so much about you. the first step to overcome that is to burn yer red cap.

Cheated? I guess Trump Humper have to tell themselves something other than the truth that their arrogant, racist, ignorant savior got his ass handed to him.
What last President who just got cheated still has the strongest support almost a year after the Big Steal? NONE! Love it how you Trump Haters continue to hate while his support is still strong.

What last President who just got cheated still has the strongest support almost a year after the Big Steal? NONE! Love it how you Trump Haters continue to hate while his support is still strong.
The last president before Trump was a 2 term president, the president before him was a 2 term president, the president before him was a 2 term president. See how that works.

The last president before Trump was a 2 term president, the president before him was a 2 term president, the president before him was a 2 term president. See how that works.
And the PA supreme court accepted signatures that didn't match the rolls.

Forum List

Back