🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't read her every post. all i can do is ask her.

i've been accused of far worse.

my experiencee has been that the zionist posters do that quite a bit.

Sherri is a fraud, you may agree with her in regards to the Palestinians but she took a huge prison shit on the kids that died here stateside in Conneticut. She is a liar, a fraud and totally bat shit crazy to boot. Good luck.

What BS this is, and standard Zionist Hasbara, there is no defense to Israel's crimes against humanity so Zionists attack the posters who disclose the wrongdoing! And the purpose is to distract attention from the issues!

when discussing the happenings of war and violence---and the background
thereof the words "NO EXCUSE" can appropriately be employed
BILLIONS OF TIMES When I was a kid---a german neighbor who had
survived the bombing of berlin in 1945 expressed his RANCOR against
the RAF in similar terms Later on----my school chums ---liberal
democrats at the junior high school level recalled HIROSHIMA
and cried "NO EXCUSE"

For a no excuse element of history---review the antics of HERNAN
CORTEZ---as for the sake of Queen Isabella CLAIMED MEXICO
for christendom --stole its gold---murdered its people etc etc
and embarked on a campaign which was tantamont to
GENOCIDE ----no excuse.

In 1964 ---a very intelligent pope realized that there was
NO EXCUSE FOR THE DEICIDE MYTH which cost the lives
of millions of innocent children----but which you fart out
regularly

in sum----an islamo nazi pig like you----up to your
ears in the blood of innocents is not the person to
comment

2000 years ago
there was no excuse for the crucifixion of scores of thousands
of jews----by roman occupiers in Judea/israel----yet some of
the islamo nazi pigs virtually excuse the murderers including
the despised murderer---PONTIUS PILATE---just as you and
your fellows excuse the jihadist infant throat slitters AND
1400 years thereof ----there is no excuse for your filth, sherri

the greeks should not have crucified those involved in the
slave rebellion in Sparta either ----no excuse

The Baptist criminals should not have started the KKK
and gone on to murder thousands with the blood
stained paws

Children of native americans should not have been
CONFISCATED from their parents and FORCED
to attend ----christian schools and undergo
FORCED CONVERSION-----it was DISGUSTING

--------there are billions of other "no excuse"
situations-----jews were the victims in hundreds of
thousands of such situations perpetrated
in the names of YOUR RELIGION AND THAT of
your chosen ally

Comparatively speaking----an insignificant number
of such "no excuse" situations took place in the name
of Judaism.

AMONG THE PEOPLE GUILTY OF "no excuse"
behavior, YOU, sherri---play an important role

I provided statements from both a Palestinian official and an Israeli official whose statements support each others position regarding Sammi.
All you've provided, is your own pontification from a soap box and shown you're too pussy to address the points of opposing views.

When you look at the volume of posts in this thread, one thing is perfectly clear...

"The pro-Israeli group is giving us a first-hand account of what life must have been
like as a political prisoner in Stalin's Russia and Hitlers Germany!"​

Just look at the total zeal and intensity with which they go out of their way to dehumanize one Palestinian man on a hunger strike to protest the injustice he is experiencing at the hands of a fascist, tyrannical government.

Posts from the pro-Israeli crowd, is prima facia evidence, Israel doesn't give a shit about democracy or human rights.

When you look at the volume of posts in this thread, one thing is perfectly clear...

"The pro-Israeli group is giving us a first-hand account of what life must have been

Just look at the total zeal and intensity with which they go out of their way to dehumanize one Palestinian man on a hunger strike to protest the injustice he is experiencing at the hands of a fascist, tyrannical government.

Posts from the pro-Israeli crowd, is prima facia evidence, Israel doesn't give a shit about democracy or human rights.
Sammy put himself in the situation he's in. He shouldn't have been a terrorist. He should have had a damn job.

and this is Sammi's lunch! mmmmmmm ....... chicken kebab and chips

Toffee-Chicken-Kebabs_zpse101af6b.png

Last edited:

Sammi is not on a hunger strike, he eats whenever it tickles his fancy..:lol:

"The Palestinian minister of prisoner affairs, Issa Qaraqe, said Issawi began his fast in August and has been observing it intermittently."

and this is Sammi's lunch! mmmmmmm ....... kebab and chips

looks delish...and if samer dies, there will be barbecues and weeny roasts around the world...flames provide by the israeli embassy nearest your location.

Last edited:
I also provided citations.
And you should be commended for those. Many people can't even do that!

But then you stopped and called it a day. It is not enough to just state your point and show your reasons why, you also need to argue your case against those who object to your claims. And the only way you can do that, is to address the specific points of the objectors.

Once you make a claim and satisfy your burden of proof to back up that claim (by providing corroborative citations or evidence), that "burden" now shifts to anyone who objects to your claim.

If I disagree with what you said, in order for me to show my post is a valid rebuttal, I have to provide my own citations that specifically contradict the claims and evidence you provided. Otherwise, my objection is considered frivolous and completely dismissed from the conversation.

But if I do provide my evidence and show my objection is not frivolous, that my rebuttal does have merit, whether you like my evidence or not, that "burden" now shifts back to you, to address the specific points my objection and to provide additional citations that contradict the evidence I've provided.

But you won't take that next step and that's where you lose it. Because I have addressed your points and I have provided evidence to the contrary, but you have not addressed anything past your own claims of how you see this issue.

You're not debating, you're pontificating.

Last edited:
and this is Sammi's lunch! mmmmmmm ....... kebab and chips

looks delish...and if samer dies, there will be barbecues and weeny roasts around the world...flames provide by the israeli embassy nearest your location.

There already is.

62156.png

"Today's Deal of the Day is $6.99 for two gyros at ALL Sammi's Deli locations (a $14.00 value)! You and a friend can treat yourselves to a delicious, fresh gyro of your choice. Pick from either beef, chicken, veggie, or of course the traditional lamb gyro. All gyros are served with hot, grilled onions, fresh tomatoes and lettuce, on top of a warm pita with cucumber sauce and feta cheese. Whether you dine in your carry out you will definitely enjoy this traditional Greek dish!"

YUM......;)

I also provided citations.
And you should be commended for those. Many people can't even do that!

But then you stopped and called it a day. It is not enough to just state your point and show your reasons why, you also need to argue your case against those who object to your claims. And the only way you can do that, is to address the specific points of the objectors.

Once you make a claim and satisfy your burden of proof to back up that claim (by providing corroborative citations or evidence), that "burden" now shifts to anyone who objects to your claim.

If I disagree with what you said, in order for me to show my post is a valid rebuttal, I have to provide my own citations that specifically contradict the claims and evidence you provided. Otherwise, my objection is considered frivolous and completely dismissed from the conversation.

But if I do provide my evidence and show my objection is not frivolous, that my rebuttal does have merit, whether you like my evidence or not, that "burden" now shifts back to you, to address the specific points my objection has made and to provide additional citations that contradict the evidence I've provided.

But you won't take that next step and that's where you lose it. Because I have addressed your points and I have provided evidence to the contrary, but you have not addressed anything past your own claims of how you see this issue.

You're not debating, you're pontificating.

You have not rebutted my argument. When you do we will continue our discussion.

Sammy put himself in the situation he's in. He shouldn't have been a terrorist. He should have had a damn job.
That shows just how detached you people are from planet earth.

How does a guy in solitary confinement get a job, when he's not even allowed to get out of a room?

But thank you, your comment is a micro-cosm, that shows just how fucked Israel is!

That shows just how detached you people are from planet earth.

How does a guy in solitary confinement get a job, when he's not even allowed to get out of a room?

But thank you, your comment is a micro-cosm, that shows just how fucked Israel is!

All resistance to Occupation is labelled terrorism by Israel, armed resistance and nonviolent resistance. This is true desipe the fact we all know occupation invites resistance and both types of resistance are lawful under intl law. I was just reading an article about Bassem Tamimi's last arrest, it was for participating in a BDS event and he was sentenced to four months imprisonment for that act of nonviolent resistance. Israel labels actions that are lawful under intl law as terrorism.

All resistance to Occupation is labelled terrorism by Israel, armed resistance and nonviolent resistance. This is true desipe the fact we all know occupation invites resistance and both types of resistance are lawful under intl law. I was just reading an article about Bassem Tamimi's last arrest, it was for participating in a BDS event and he was sentenced to four months imprisonment for that act of nonviolent resistance. Israel labels actions that are lawful under intl law as terrorism.
You would think that after all the time Israeli kiss-asses bitch about the Pals lobbying rockets, they would welcome non-violent protests?

But they just treat them the same way as they do violent ones!

Which leaves the rest of the civilized world going, "WTF?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back