🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammy put himself in the situation he's in. He shouldn't have been a terrorist. He should have had a damn job.
That shows just how detached you people are from planet earth.

How does a guy in solitary confinement get a job, when he's not even allowed to get out of a room?

But thank you, your comment is a micro-cosm, that shows just how fucked Israel is!

Come sit on my lap and put your head on my chest loinboy....I will explain everything to you.

The Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange followed an agreement between Israel and Hamas to release Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in exchange for 1,027 prisoners, including Sammer. Samer was a third party beneficiary to that agreement and was required to follow all of the tenets and conditions of that agreement. In July 2012, he reportedly violated the terms of his release by leaving Jerusalem and crossing into the nearby neighborhood of A-Ram, and was therefore rearrested.

The parties to the agreement are not at odds over Sammi, it is Sammi and the saps who believe his nonsense that are objecting. Sammi is not on any hunger strike, he eats. sherri blows her bullshit about various international laws which have no effect on this matter. The controlling document is the agreement which precipitated the prisoner exchange by which Sammi was a beneficiary.

Now you can go back to sherri, cry on her shoulder and seek her guidance and approval.

Come sit on my lap and put your head on my chest loinboy....I will explain everything to you.

The Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange followed an agreement between Israel and Hamas to release Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in exchange for 1,027 prisoners, including Sammer. Samer was a third party beneficiary to that agreement and was required to follow all of the tenets and conditions of that agreement. In July 2012, he reportedly violated the terms of his release by leaving Jerusalem and crossing into the nearby neighborhood of A-Ram, and was therefore rearrested.

The parties to the agreement are not at odds over Sammi, it is Sammi and the saps who believe his nonsense that are objecting. Sammi is not on any hunger strike, he eats. sherri blows her bullshit about various international laws which have no effect on this matter. The controlling document is the agreement which precipitated the prisoner exchange by which Sammi was a beneficiary.

Now you can go back to sherri, cry on her shoulder and seek her guidance and approval.
And you don't see anything wrong with Israel making ridiculous terms that have nothing to do with Israeli security?

Sammi is not on a hunger strike, he eats whenever it tickles his fancy..:lol:

"The Palestinian minister of prisoner affairs, Issa Qaraqe, said Issawi began his fast in August and has been observing it intermittently."
Consistant with your MO, you strip them of everything and anything you can.

You take their land; take their lives; take their history and now take their intentions.

The only thing the Palestinian's are allowed to do, is disappear.

and this is Sammi's lunch! mmmmmmm ....... chicken kebab and chips

Toffee-Chicken-Kebabs_zpse101af6b.png

Don't forget to offer up thanks to your Master, Satan, before you eat your next meal, now!

"The Palestinian minister of prisoner affairs, Issa Qaraqe, said Issawi began his fast in August and has been observing it intermittently."

You take their land; take their lives; take their history and now take their intentions.

The Zionist way is to get rid of all Palestinians, we cannot let ourselves forget they believe the world was created for Jews alone and Gentiles exist only to serve them!

Heil Netanyahu!

Sammy put himself in the situation he's in. He shouldn't have been a terrorist. He should have had a damn job.

How does a guy in solitary confinement get a job, when he's not even allowed to get out of a room?

But thank you, your comment is a micro-cosm, that shows just how fucked Israel is!

All resistance to Occupation is labelled terrorism by Israel, armed resistance and nonviolent resistance. This is true desipe the fact we all know occupation invites resistance and both types of resistance are lawful under intl law. I was just reading an article about Bassem Tamimi's last arrest, it was for participating in a BDS event and he was sentenced to four months imprisonment for that act of nonviolent resistance. Israel labels actions that are lawful under intl law as terrorism.

So murders of children and other civilians miraculously become what, "non-crimes" if a non-Jewish Arab decides to kill a few Israelis? Where exactly is the "international law" which states that?

According to that light, if Tibetans began to murder mainland Chinese citizens of whatever age or occupation - it would be all perfectly legal and no crime committed if they only remembered to claim it was 'resistance to occupation'.

The Zionist way is to get rid of all Palestinians, we cannot let ourselves forget they believe the world was created for Jews alone and Gentiles exist only to serve them!

Heil Netanyahu!

When someone makes such foolish and idiotic statements as above, they demonstrate they're more invested in pursuing a hate agenda than in any form of discussion. And also that they have absolutely no regard for the truth.

When you look at the volume of posts in this thread, one thing is perfectly clear...

"The pro-Israeli group is giving us a first-hand account of what life must have been
like as a political prisoner in Stalin's Russia and Hitlers Germany!"​

Just look at the total zeal and intensity with which they go out of their way to dehumanize one Palestinian man on a hunger strike to protest the injustice he is experiencing at the hands of a fascist, tyrannical government.

Posts from the pro-Israeli crowd, is prima facia evidence, Israel doesn't give a shit about democracy or human rights.

Connery,

He does not eat whenever he fancies, your words are lies, but he drinks water (or at times has, I am not actually sure about now) and he has apparently taken glucose additives and minerals at periods of time in his hunger fast, which apparently to some makes his hunger strike not a full hunger strike or a continuous hunger strike or otherwise minimizes it. The fact is there is not an international definition for hunger strike that gives us all a meaning for that phrase which we may all agree upon.

Further, I know with respect to Ayman Sharwana, another hunger striker, there have been times he temporarily suspended his hunger strike when he was promised he was to be released. Each time, when he realized he had been lied to, he resumed his hunger strike.

Both Samer and Ayman have now been on their hunger strikes for over 200 days.

Qarage is not in the prison with Samer, he is simply a PA Official, and we all do know the PA is largely controlled by Israel and the US, they, the Palestinian Authority, they handle the Occupation for the occupiers. So, anything coming out of the mouth of a PA Official has to be viewed with some real caution.

There it is, another truth I also just addressed, this Occupation is as much a US Occupation as it is an Israeli Occupation, in light of all the support the US provides to maintain the Israeli Occupation of Palestine! That support include 4 billion dollars a year in money and weapons to kill babies and civilians with in Palestine!

Sherri

Last edited:

While you are worrying about some terrorists and those who abet them in an Israeli prison, thank you for showing us that you really don't care about those held in Muslim prisons. Tell us, Loinboy, are you (just like Frau Sherri) conveniently not posting on one other forum telling us what is happening in the Muslim prisons to others because there are no Jews involved? You have told us that you are Catholic, so have you even signed the petition for the Christian woman Asia Bibi, who has been stuck an awfully long time in a Pakistani prison for allegedly committing blasphemy, or are you like Frau Sherri just closing your eyes to her plight. Do you think that you and Frau Sherri would ever raise your voices for all those, regardless of their religious beliefs who have been imprisoned for their beliefs the same way you and she are going bonkers over this Sammy fellow? Somehow I don't think so.
Iranian Security Forces Disrupt Dervish Protest Eurasia Review | Eurasia Review

Heil Netanyahu!

When someone makes such foolish and idiotic statements as above, they demonstrate they're more invested in pursuing a hate agenda than in any form of discussion. And also that they have absolutely no regard for the truth.

Rabbi Says We are All to Become Slaves of the Jews (Jerusalem Post) ?Tee hee | Stuart Wilde | The Official Author Website

images3.jpg

"A senior Rabbi, Ovadia Yosefs is quoted in the Jerusalem Post as saying that all non-Jews (gentiles) are put on earth to be slaves of the Jews (see link to story below). I mentioned this slavery statement from the Talmud in my recent article, “Gaza & the Talmud Death Wish”, which has been made into a YouTube by the people at the Snordelhans channel at YouTube. (See video below)"

Why do you keep lying for Israel?

The truth is Samer was released in a prison exchange deal and Israel is in violation of intl law, reneging on her agreement, by redetaining him.

Intl law requires new charges be brought against Samer and Ayman to justify their present detentions, and no valid charges have been produced.

I think this case needs to be brought before the ICC and the Israeli war criminals taken to trial at The Hague for these war crimes committed with literally thousands of unlawfully detained Palestinain prisoners they keep detaining under unlawful administrative detentions. for decades now!

Let's drag these Zionist scum to the ICC and slam these Jewish Supremacist war criminals into prisons, they can cry out Heil Netanyahu from their jail cells!

Sherri

So if that rabbi can be claimed to represent 'Zionism' - then Fred Phelps can be claimed to represent Christianity.

AND the followers of Osama bin Laden can be the representation of Islam......

Why do you keep lying for Israel?

The truth is Samer was released in a prison exchange deal and Israel is in violation of intl law, reneging on her agreement, by redetaining him.

Intl law requires new charges be brought against Samer and Ayman to justify their present detentions, and no valid charges have been produced.

I think this case needs to be brought before the ICC and the Israeli war criminals taken to trial at The Hague for these war crimes committed with literally thousands of unlawfully detained Palestinain prisoners they keep detaining under unlawful administrative detentions. for decades now!

Let's drag these Zionist scum to the ICC and slam these Jewish Supremacist war criminals into prisons, they can cry out Heil Netanyahu from their jail cells!

Sherri

You are full of crap. Contract law governs this situation and if there was any law violated in making this agreement then it would be declared void ab initio and all the prisoners would have to go back to prison and a new deal drafted. What say you, counselor?

sherri lies...:eusa_liar:

When you look at the volume of posts in this thread, one thing is perfectly clear...

"The pro-Israeli group is giving us a first-hand account of what life must have been
like as a political prisoner in Stalin's Russia and Hitlers Germany!"​

Just look at the total zeal and intensity with which they go out of their way to dehumanize one Palestinian man on a hunger strike to protest the injustice he is experiencing at the hands of a fascist, tyrannical government.

Posts from the pro-Israeli crowd, is prima facia evidence, Israel doesn't give a shit about democracy or human rights.

Connery,

He does not eat whenever he fancies, your words are lies, but he drinks water (or at times has, I am not actually sure about now) and he has apparently taken glucose additives and minerals at periods of time in his hunger fast, which apparently to some makes his hunger strike not a full hunger strike or a continuous hunger strike or otherwise minimizes it. The fact is there is not an international definition for hunger strike that gives us all a meaning for that phrase which we may all agree upon.

Further, I know with respect to Ayman Sharwana, another hunger striker, there have been times he temporarily suspended his hunger strike when he was promised he was to be released. Each time, when he realized he had been lied to, he resumed his hunger strike.

Both Samer and Ayman have now been on their hunger strikes for over 200 days.

Qarage is not in the prison with Samer, he is simply a PA Official, and we all do know the PA is largely controlled by Israel and the US, they, the Palestinian Authority, they handle the Occupation for the occupiers. So, anything coming out of the mouth of a PA Official has to be viewed with some real caution.

There it is, another truth I also just addressed, this Occupation is as much a US Occupation as it is an Israeli Occupation, in light of all the support the US provides to maintain the Israeli Occupation of Palestine! That support include 4 billion dollars a year in money and weapons to kill babies and civilians with in Palestine!

Sherri

Not my words Counselor Frau sherri, but his words, "The Palestinian minister of prisoner affairs, Issa Qaraqe, said Issawi began his fast in August and has been observing it intermittently."

Liar...:eusa_liar:

And you don't see anything wrong with Israel making ridiculous terms that have nothing to do with Israeli security?

Hamas negotiated the agreement with Israel. Hamas set the terms as did Israel.

So murders of children and other civilians miraculously become what, "non-crimes" if a non-Jewish Arab decides to kill a few Israelis? Where exactly is the "international law" which states that?

According to that light, if Tibetans began to murder mainland Chinese citizens of whatever age or occupation - it would be all perfectly legal and no crime committed if they only remembered to claim it was 'resistance to occupation'.
Always gotta change the subject, because you don't have the balls to discuss Israeli crimes against humanity.

While you are worrying about some terrorists and those who abet them in an Israeli prison, thank you for showing us that you really don't care about those held in Muslim prisons. Tell us, Loinboy, are you (just like Frau Sherri) conveniently not posting on one other forum telling us what is happening in the Muslim prisons to others because there are no Jews involved? You have told us that you are Catholic, so have you even signed the petition for the Christian woman Asia Bibi, who has been stuck an awfully long time in a Pakistani prison for allegedly committing blasphemy, or are you like Frau Sherri just closing your eyes to her plight. Do you think that you and Frau Sherri would ever raise your voices for all those, regardless of their religious beliefs who have been imprisoned for their beliefs the same way you and she are going bonkers over this Sammy fellow? Somehow I don't think so.
Iranian Security Forces Disrupt Dervish Protest Eurasia Review | Eurasia Review
You're another one who always trying to change the subject, because you don't have the stones to talk about Israeli crimes.

So if that rabbi can be claimed to represent 'Zionism' - then Fred Phelps can be claimed to represent Christianity.

AND the followers of Osama bin Laden can be the representation of Islam......

what an absolutely ridiculous and misleading analogy.

he is the spiritual leader of the Shas party. would you like me to explain the knesset to you.

would you like me to remind you that you said 99% of jews were zionists.

You are full of crap. Contract law governs this situation and if there was any law violated in making this agreement then it would be declared void ab initio and all the prisoners would have to go back to prison and a new deal drafted. What say you, counselor?

sherri lies...:eusa_liar:
Contract Law has nothing to do with civil or human rights, international law does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back