🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come sit on my lap and put your head on my chest loinboy....I will explain everything to you.

The Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange followed an agreement between Israel and Hamas to release Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in exchange for 1,027 prisoners, including Sammer. Samer was a third party beneficiary to that agreement and was required to follow all of the tenets and conditions of that agreement. In July 2012, he reportedly violated the terms of his release by leaving Jerusalem and crossing into the nearby neighborhood of A-Ram, and was therefore rearrested.

The parties to the agreement are not at odds over Sammi, it is Sammi and the saps who believe his nonsense that are objecting. Sammi is not on any hunger strike, he eats. sherri blows her bullshit about various international laws which have no effect on this matter. The controlling document is the agreement which precipitated the prisoner exchange by which Sammi was a beneficiary.

Now you can go back to sherri, cry on her shoulder and seek her guidance and approval.
And you don't see anything wrong with Israel making ridiculous terms that have nothing to do with Israeli security?

Hamas negotiated the agreement with Israel. Hamas set the terms as did Israel.

Now, that is just too funny, you blame Hamas for Israel's unlawful detentions, for Israel's war crimes here!

lmao!

and this is Sammi's lunch! mmmmmmm ....... kebab and chips

Toffee-Chicken-Kebabs_zpse101af6b.png

looks delish...and if samer dies, there will be barbecues and weeny roasts around the world...flames provide by the israeli embassy nearest your location.

If Samer dies he is going die by his own volition!

Do not blame others.

tell me that story about that mass suicide, masada? ain't that sort of special to y'all.

and this is Sammi's lunch! mmmmmmm ....... chicken kebab and chips

Toffee-Chicken-Kebabs_zpse101af6b.png

Don't forget to offer up thanks to your Master, Satan, before you eat your next meal, now!

Look out Sherri!!!!! Satan might devoured you as well..... along with my kebab offering!:rolleyes::lmao:

You see, skye, offering a man on a hunger strike for justice food, that is exactly what Satan did when Jesus was tempted in the wilderness, so understand exactly who you follow by these acts! All the offerings of food here are a demonstration of who posters are being guided and led by in their lives!

You are full of crap. Contract law governs this situation and if there was any law violated in making this agreement then it would be declared void ab initio and all the prisoners would have to go back to prison and a new deal drafted. What say you, counselor?

sherri lies...:eusa_liar:
Contract Law has nothing to do with civil or human rights, international law does.

Like I said if the terms of the agreement between the parties run contrary to the law the agreement will be declared void ab initio.

Don't forget to offer up thanks to your Master, Satan, before you eat your next meal, now!

Look out Sherri!!!!! Satan might devoured you as well..... along with my kebab offering!:rolleyes::lmao:

You see, skye, offering a man on a hunger strike for justice food, that is exactly what Satan did when Jesus was tempted in the wilderness, so understand exactly who you follow by these acts! All the offerings of food here are a demonstration of who posters are being guided and led by in their lives!

He is not on a hunger strike he eats according to the Palestinian official.

And you don't see anything wrong with Israel making ridiculous terms that have nothing to do with Israeli security?

Now, that is just too funny, you blame Hamas for Israel's unlawful detentions, for Israel's war crimes here!

lmao!

So you're not going to answer the question?

Neither of you make any sense. There are conditions set forth by the parties which were breached and the one who acted to violate those terms acted to his own detriment.

Neither of you make any sense. There are conditions set forth by the parties which were breached and the one who acted to violate those terms acted to his own detriment.
And the conditions presented by the Israeli's are ridiculous and have nothing to do with their security, but everything to do with being mean-spirited assholes who are just trying to make life as hard as possible for the Palestinian's.

If anyone tried to treat me like you treat the Palestinian's, I'd beat the holy shit out of them, then have a sandwich on their carcas.

Sammy put himself in the situation he's in. He shouldn't have been a terrorist. He should have had a damn job.
That shows just how detached you people are from planet earth.

How does a guy in solitary confinement get a job, when he's not even allowed to get out of a room?

But thank you, your comment is a micro-cosm, that shows just how fucked Israel is!

All resistance to Occupation is labelled terrorism by Israel, armed resistance and nonviolent resistance. This is true desipe the fact we all know occupation invites resistance and both types of resistance are lawful under intl law. I was just reading an article about Bassem Tamimi's last arrest, it was for participating in a BDS event and he was sentenced to four months imprisonment for that act of nonviolent resistance. Israel labels actions that are lawful under intl law as terrorism.

This is true desipe the fact we all know occupation invites resistance and both types of resistance are lawful under intl law.

Arab terrorism is not lawful under international law. Even if they had a gay leader who died of AIDS.

Sherri, rather than taking food.... let's talk about liquids, for example, it's time for you to take an oversized spoonful of your medication.... to calm you down Sherri... good luck!

lmao!

So you're not going to answer the question?

No, you are the one making no sense. There are intl human rights laws that make these administrative detentions, detaining prisoners without trials and convictions for crimes that are crimes under intl law, unlawful. You refuse to confront Isreal's violations of intl human rights laws!

For me, the clear answer is to drag that sorry ass of that Zionist war criminal, that scumbag and lowlife baby killer Netanyahu, the one you Zionists proclaim Heil Neyanyahu! to, straight to The Hague, and find him guilty for these thousands of unlawful administrative detentions of Palestinian prisoners Israel has held thousands unlawfully with respect to, for decades now!

So murders of children and other civilians miraculously become what, "non-crimes" if a non-Jewish Arab decides to kill a few Israelis? Where exactly is the "international law" which states that?

According to that light, if Tibetans began to murder mainland Chinese citizens of whatever age or occupation - it would be all perfectly legal and no crime committed if they only remembered to claim it was 'resistance to occupation'.
Always gotta change the subject, because you don't have the balls to discuss Israeli crimes against humanity.

I did not change the subject: I merely gave an illustration of how asinine was the 'information' presented by another poster.

It's probably best, Loinie, to avoid making assumptions about what others are thinking, etc.

Sammi is not on a hunger strike, he eats whenever it tickles his fancy..:lol:

"The Palestinian minister of prisoner affairs, Issa Qaraqe, said Issawi began his fast in August and has been observing it intermittently."
Consistant with your MO, you strip them of everything and anything you can.

You take their land; take their lives; take their history and now take their intentions.

The only thing the Palestinian's are allowed to do, is disappear.

As long as you're going to post such arrant nonsense, Loinie - don't expect anyone else to take your 'comments' at all seriously.

I did not change the subject: I merely gave an illustration of how asinine was the 'information' presented by another poster.

It's probably best, Loinie, to avoid making assumptions about what others are thinking, etc.
An "illustration"?

You gave an "illustration" that had nothing to do with the conversation.

And that is changing the subject.

Boo-yah!

That shows just how detached you people are from planet earth.

How does a guy in solitary confinement get a job, when he's not even allowed to get out of a room?

But thank you, your comment is a micro-cosm, that shows just how fucked Israel is!

All resistance to Occupation is labelled terrorism by Israel, armed resistance and nonviolent resistance. This is true desipe the fact we all know occupation invites resistance and both types of resistance are lawful under intl law. I was just reading an article about Bassem Tamimi's last arrest, it was for participating in a BDS event and he was sentenced to four months imprisonment for that act of nonviolent resistance. Israel labels actions that are lawful under intl law as terrorism.

This is true desipe the fact we all know occupation invites resistance and both types of resistance are lawful under intl law.

Arab terrorism is not lawful under international law. Even if they had a gay leader who died of AIDS.

Actually, there is no such intl law that says Arab terrorism is unlawful. We do not even have a definition of terrorism under intl law. So, you should refrain from discussing intl law, when you so obviously know nothing about it.

I know no gay leaders dying of aids, I guess it takes a gay dude like you to know about things like that!

"Let's drag these Zionist scum to the ICC and slam these Jewish Supremacist war criminals into prisons, they can cry out Heil Netanyahu from their jail cells!"

I think this quote from sherri demonstrates far less interest in "justice", than in attacking and imprisoning people simply for being Zionists....she consistently posts as though Zionism itself is some kind of a crime, and wantonly presents the most degraded dregs of 'Zionism' as though they are the mainstream.

It's exactly as if others were to claim the KKK represented 'Protestant Christianity' and slammed sherri and others for being a party to all those lynchings, etc.

As long as you're going to post such arrant nonsense, Loinie - don't expect anyone else to take your 'comments' at all seriously.
When someone say's the West Bank and Golan Heights is Palestinian land, what is your response?

When you assassinate Hamas leaders, what do you usually say your reason for that is?

When you say there was no Palestine, what do you usually mean?

And when this guy goes on a hunger strike and you claim he isn't, what are you doing?

I'm not the one posting non-sense!

An "illustration"?

You gave an "illustration" that had nothing to do with the conversation.

And that is changing the subject.

Boo-yah!

How does another occupied people's resistance to occupation *NOT* relate to the conversation? If 'Bobby' and other Irish prisoners could be discussed, why not other 'freedom fighters' as well?

Did I miss the election where you got left in charge of deciding what was 'on topic'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back