🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's drag these Zionist scum to the ICC and slam these Jewish Supremacist war criminals into prisons, they can cry out Heil Netanyahu from their jail cells!"

I think this quote from sherri demonstrates far less interest in "justice", than in attacking and imprisoning people simply for being Zionists....she consistently posts as though Zionism itself is some kind of a crime, and wantonly presents the most degraded dregs of 'Zionism' as though they are the mainstream.

It's exactly as if others were to claim the KKK represented 'Protestant Christianity' and slammed sherri and others for being a party to all those lynchings, etc.

What is wrong with desiring justice for war criminals?

Why must you keep choosing to embrace Injustice versus justice?

Like I said if the terms of the agreement between the parties run contrary to the law the agreement will be declared void ab initio.
Any law from the UNSC, supersedes contract law.

The agreement passed muster in the UN.

"The recent prisoner exchange agreement between Israel and Hamas showed that it was possible with sufficient exercise of political will to overcome long-standing impasses in the Middle East, the United Nations political affairs chief told the Security Council..."

Security Council Is Told Israel-Hamas Prisoner Exchange Offers Hope of Easing Long-standing Middle East Impasse — ‘Given Determination, Political Will’

Loinie, your comments are simply getting more ridiculous. I see no point in attempting to discuss with ideologues who are still busy claiming Israel *shouldn't* exist in any form or size.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course - but there's no requirement for me to take you seriously while you continue to mouth such garbage and make the kind of comments usually relating to such meaningless activities as sports competitions & rivalries.

Feel free to make more crude remarks insinuating I lack courage or anything else: all of your fussing and fuming at me is still not addressing the topic.

"Let's drag these Zionist scum to the ICC and slam these Jewish Supremacist war criminals into prisons, they can cry out Heil Netanyahu from their jail cells!"

I think this quote from sherri demonstrates far less interest in "justice", than in attacking and imprisoning people simply for being Zionists....she consistently posts as though Zionism itself is some kind of a crime, and wantonly presents the most degraded dregs of 'Zionism' as though they are the mainstream.

It's exactly as if others were to claim the KKK represented 'Protestant Christianity' and slammed sherri and others for being a party to all those lynchings, etc.

What is wrong with desiring justice for war criminals?

Why must you keep choosing to embrace Injustice versus justice?

You're wrong about that. I don't see being a Zionist as a 'war crime': you choose to do exactly that, which is the problem here.

It's sherri who makes the wrong choice - revenge over justice and reconciliation. There's no reconciliation to be had from dragging and slamming.

Like I said if the terms of the agreement between the parties run contrary to the law the agreement will be declared void ab initio.

"The recent prisoner exchange agreement between Israel and Hamas showed that it was possible with sufficient exercise of political will to overcome long-standing impasses in the Middle East, the United Nations political affairs chief told the Security Council..."

Security Council Is Told Israel-Hamas Prisoner Exchange Offers Hope of Easing Long-standing Middle East Impasse — ‘Given Determination, Political Will’

IOW, that exchange had the UNSC 'seal of approval'? Whatever conditions were involved were approved of by the UNSC?

All resistance to Occupation is labelled terrorism by Israel, armed resistance and nonviolent resistance. This is true desipe the fact we all know occupation invites resistance and both types of resistance are lawful under intl law. I was just reading an article about Bassem Tamimi's last arrest, it was for participating in a BDS event and he was sentenced to four months imprisonment for that act of nonviolent resistance. Israel labels actions that are lawful under intl law as terrorism.

This is true desipe the fact we all know occupation invites resistance and both types of resistance are lawful under intl law.

Arab terrorism is not lawful under international law. Even if they had a gay leader who died of AIDS.

Actually, there is no such intl law that says Arab terrorism is unlawful. We do not even have a definition of terrorism under intl law. So, you should refrain from discussing intl law, when you so obviously know nothing about it.

I know no gay leaders dying of aids, I guess it takes a gay dude like you to know about things like that!

Your Egyptian buddy, Arafat, took it up the ass.
He died of AIDS.
Back on your knees.

How does another occupied people's resistance to occupation *NOT* relate to the conversation? If 'Bobby' and other Irish prisoners could be discussed, why not other 'freedom fighters' as well?

Did I miss the election where you got left in charge of deciding what was 'on topic'?
Because they're not the ones being occupied by the Israeli's, you dumbass!

Loinie, your comments are simply getting more ridiculous. I see no point in attempting to discuss with ideologues who are still busy claiming Israel *shouldn't* exist in any form or size.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course - but there's no requirement for me to take you seriously while you continue to mouth such garbage and make the kind of comments usually relating to such meaningless activities as sports competitions & rivalries.

Feel free to make more crude remarks insinuating I lack courage or anything else: all of your fussing and fuming at me is still not addressing the topic.
I've never said Israel has no right to exist, so who the fuck are you talking to?

I said states do not have rights, people do. There's a difference.

IOW, that exchange had the UNSC 'seal of approval'? Whatever conditions were involved were approved of by the UNSC?

It was praised and embraced. All terms were discussed and digested. There is no way of getting around the terms or adding terms after there was an agreement.

Indeed a variety situations and responses were discussed., "LYNN PASCOE, Under-Secretary-General for Political Affairs, recounted the 18 October start of a prisoner exchange agreement between Israel and Hamas, in which Israeli Sergeant Gilad Shalit, held without international access since 2006, was released and 447 Palestinian prisoners, many of whom had been jailed for attacks on Israelis, were released, mostly to Gaza, but also to the West Bank, East Jerusalem, the occupied Syrian Golan and Israel proper. Forty-two prisoners were released to Turkey, Qatar, Syria and Jordan. In all, 205 were transferred to locations other than their previous residence.

Unfortunately, he said, Hamas officials and some released prisoners lauded violent resistance in public statements following the agreement."

Sammi was one of the lucky ones to be released pursuant to the agreement between Israel and Palestine.

Neither of you make any sense. There are conditions set forth by the parties which were breached and the one who acted to violate those terms acted to his own detriment.
And the conditions presented by the Israeli's are ridiculous and have nothing to do with their security, but everything to do with being mean-spirited assholes who are just trying to make life as hard as possible for the Palestinian's.

If anyone tried to treat me like you treat the Palestinian's, I'd beat the holy shit out of them, then have a sandwich on their carcas.
My, my, does anyone think they will ever see Mr. Tough Guy saying anything about beating up the Muslims who are busy killing Catholics and other Christians? Mr. Tough Guy would get on his knees begging them to leave him alone because he wouldn't want to be suffering the same faith as the other Infidels. I guess on a forum you can make-believe that you are a real tough guy when you could be that wimp falling off some barstool trying to keep up with the other guys.

It was praised and embraced. All terms were discussed and digested. There is no way of getting around the terms or adding terms after there was an agreement.

Indeed a variety situations and responses were discussed., "LYNN PASCOE, Under-Secretary-General for Political Affairs, recounted the 18 October start of a prisoner exchange agreement between Israel and Hamas, in which Israeli Sergeant Gilad Shalit, held without international access since 2006, was released and 447 Palestinian prisoners, many of whom had been jailed for attacks on Israelis, were released, mostly to Gaza, but also to the West Bank, East Jerusalem, the occupied Syrian Golan and Israel proper. Forty-two prisoners were released to Turkey, Qatar, Syria and Jordan. In all, 205 were transferred to locations other than their previous residence.

Unfortunately, he said, Hamas officials and some released prisoners lauded violent resistance in public statements following the agreement."

Sammi was one of the lucky ones to be released pursuant to the agreement between Israel and Palestine.

Conman,

The Fourth Geneva Convention grants basic human rights to those living under Occupation and that includes freedom of movement within the occupied territories. Restrictions imposed by the Occupier that prevent Samer from traveling inside the occupied territories, that includes East Jerusalem and the West Bank violate The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Israel needs to abide by intl law, charge Samer with a new offense that constitutes a proper crime punishable under intl law standards, or release him.

I think we need UN sanctions against Israel over this, over these continuing wilful war crimes of unlawfully detaining Palestinian prisoners, I noticed that video I posted today , that in it, human rights experts were suggesting sanctions as a course of action the intl community needs to pursue. I expect they are at work on drafting a UN Resolution about these Israeli continuing intl war crimes right now.

Sherri

Conman,

The Fourth Geneva Convention grants basic human rights to those living under Occupation and that includes freedom of movement within the occupied territories. Restrictions imposed by the Occupier that prevent Samer from traveling inside the occupied territories, that includes East Jerusalem and the West Bank violate The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Israel needs to abide by intl law, charge Samer with a new offense that constitutes a proper crime punishable under intl law standards, or release him.

I think we need UN sanctions against Israel over this, over these continuing wilful war crimes of unlawfully detaining Palestinian prisoners, I noticed that video I posted today , that in it, human rights experts were suggesting sanctions as a course of action the intl community needs to pursue. I expect they are at work on drafting a UN Resolution about these Israeli continuing intl war crimes right now.

Sherri
That ain't gonna happen until we stop using our UNSC veto to protect them after they commit crimes against humanity.

I myself, am doing my part, by writing my elected representatives and letting them know, I have no intention of voting for anyone giving Israel unconditional support.

Conman,

Sherri

What you think and what is are two different things counselor. When the Palestinian government asserts there was a breach of the agreement then I will start to take sammi's plight seriously. Otherwise you and your goons are dupes for this fraud. He eats, he has attempted murder of civilians and broke the terms of his release.

My, my, does anyone think they will ever see Mr. Tough Guy saying anything about beating up the Muslims who are busy killing Catholics and other Christians? Mr. Tough Guy would get on his knees begging them to leave him alone because he wouldn't want to be suffering the same faith as the other Infidels. I guess on a forum you can make-believe that you are a real tough guy when you could be that wimp falling off some barstool trying to keep up with the other guys.
If it will make you feel any better, if a muslim tried to treat me like an Israeli would, I'd beat the shit out of him to.

The only difference is, I'd eat my sandwich at a later time.

How does another occupied people's resistance to occupation *NOT* relate to the conversation? If 'Bobby' and other Irish prisoners could be discussed, why not other 'freedom fighters' as well?

Did I miss the election where you got left in charge of deciding what was 'on topic'?
Because they're not the ones being occupied by the Israeli's, you XXXXXXX (obnoxious name-calling edited out by Marg)!

Loinie - you have my permission to criticize my posts for being off-topic AFTER you've criticized seal for his several references to other 'resisters' in other places as also being off-topic.

You do NOT have my permission to use the kind of derogatory epithets which you have to me: I request that you stop such disruptive behavior.

And while we're at it - do please TRY to remember that plurals don't have apostrophes.

Loinie - you have my permission to criticize my posts for being off-topic AFTER you've criticized seal for his several references to other 'resisters' in other places as also being off-topic.

You do NOT have my permission to use the kind of derogatory epithets which you have to me: I request that you stop such disruptive behavior.

And while we're at it - do please TRY to remember that plurals don't have apostrophes.
You have my permission to say whatever the fuck you please.

I don't try to filter peoples conversations, I can handle what others say.

Conman,

Sherri
That ain't gonna happen until we stop using our UNSC veto to protect them after they commit crimes against humanity.

I myself, am doing my part, by writing my elected representatives and letting them know, I have no intention of voting for anyone giving Israel unconditional support.

Nobody from the US Government is giving Israel 'unconditional' support - that's just the idiocy some resort to who are against ANY support for Israel of any kind to any degree.

Such 'reduction ad absurdam' tactics only make the ones indulging in same appear like desperate and ignorant fools.

Every single 'Palestinian' detained by Israel cannot possibly be 'unlawfully' detained.

You have my permission to say whatever the fuck you please.

I don't try to filter peoples conversations, I can handle what others say.

STOP being verbally abusive, Loinie: it only makes you look like a failing bully. Oh, and that includes your snarky false innuendos as well.

STOP being verbally abusive, Loinie: it only makes you look like a failing bully. Oh, and that includes your snarky false innuendos as well.
And you don't think constantly repeating bullshit sarcasms, like the Pals should be thankful for security fences, is not verbally abusive to others?

I bet you think genocide is okay, as long as you're polite about it?

Nobody from the US Government is giving Israel 'unconditional' support - that's just the idiocy some resort to who are against ANY support for Israel of any kind to any degree.

Such 'reduction ad absurdam' tactics only make the ones indulging in same appear like desperate and ignorant fools.

Every single 'Palestinian' detained by Israel cannot possibly be 'unlawfully' detained.
Name one condition we have set for the Israeli's as a condition of our support.

Just one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back