🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's it? one egg over easy and----a bit of salad? I was
hoping for some Choumous and eggplant salad moroccan
style -----where are the olives? ------I had a really light
supper yesterday and am HUNGRY...........

I AM NOT EATING UNTIL I GET MY OLIVES and CHOUMOUS !!!!!

(i am on strike:evil: )

Last edited:
that's it? one egg over easy and----a bit of salad? I was
hoping for some Choumous and eggplant salad moroccan
style -----where are the olives? ------I had a really light
supper yesterday and am HUNGRY...........

I AM NOT EATING UNTIL I GET MY OLIVES and CHOUMOUS !!!!!

(i am on strike:evil: )

What Sammi wants, Sammi gets.:bow3:

Salad-Plate-2.JPG

DSC06842.JPG

Former Irish hunger striker to Samer al-Issawi Stay Strong

Former Irish Hunger Striker to Samer Al Issawi "Stay Strong"

"When I recently read Samer's published letter from Prison it brought me right back to when I was also on hunger strike alongside our great hero Bobby Sands who was the first of ten men to die. Samer said in his prison letter: "There is no going back, only in my victory" This reminds me of the words of Bobby Sands when he said "We must see our present fight right through to the very end." Our Martyr Bobby Sands wrote the following words when he was also in Prison and when he had begun the Hunger strike. These prophetic words could today describe Samer's struggle and the current situation in Palestine with more than 4000 Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails. Bobby said; "I am a political prisoner because I am a casualty of a perennial war that is being fought between the oppressed Irish (Palestinian) people and an alien, oppressive, unwanted regime that refuses to withdraw from our land."

To Samer and all his comrades "stay strong." I think Israel should learn from the Irish struggle and take heed. They should remember what Margaret Thatcher the former British Prime Minister once said to us. She claimed the Irish Hunger Strike was our "Last Card" as she let ten of my comrades die. She thought she had won. Yet today, as I travel the world as a former Prisoner, former Hunger striker and an elected MLA, I know who is remembered, and who is forgotten."

Sherri

to paraphrase bobby...

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Palestinian who doesn't want to be broken.

and...

They won't break me because the desire for freedom, and the freedom of the Palestinian people, is in my heart. The day will dawn when all the people of Palestine will have the desire for freedom to show. It is then that we will see the rising of the moon.

Read more at Bobby Sands Quotes - BrainyQuote

on 1 march, 1981 (the anniversary is in a week) bobby sands began the hunger strike.

in ireland he is so revered and remembered simply as "bobby".

Last edited by a moderator:

"When I recently read Samer's published letter from Prison it brought me right back to when I was also on hunger strike alongside our great hero Bobby Sands who was the first of ten men to die. Samer said in his prison letter: "There is no going back, only in my victory" This reminds me of the words of Bobby Sands when he said "We must see our present fight right through to the very end." Our Martyr Bobby Sands wrote the following words when he was also in Prison and when he had begun the Hunger strike. These prophetic words could today describe Samer's struggle and the current situation in Palestine with more than 4000 Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails. Bobby said; "I am a political prisoner because I am a casualty of a perennial war that is being fought between the oppressed Irish (Palestinian) people and an alien, oppressive, unwanted regime that refuses to withdraw from our land."

To Samer and all his comrades "stay strong." I think Israel should learn from the Irish struggle and take heed. They should remember what Margaret Thatcher the former British Prime Minister once said to us. She claimed the Irish Hunger Strike was our "Last Card" as she let ten of my comrades die. She thought she had won. Yet today, as I travel the world as a former Prisoner, former Hunger striker and an elected MLA, I know who is remembered, and who is forgotten."

Sherri

Bobby Sands actually stuck to it and didn't eat, Samer is stuffing his face in the Israeli jails and fooling all of you.

the irish do not question the tactics of other people's struggle.

they just support them.

there are all kinds of hunger strikes.

Sherri

Bobby Sands actually stuck to it and didn't eat, Samer is stuffing his face in the Israeli jails and fooling all of you.

they just support them.

I thought a hunger strike was just straight up giving up food until your demands are met?

they just support them.

I thought a hunger strike was just straight up giving up food until your demands are met?

Gravity---this is no time to challenge Sherri---she is insisting that
"THE IRISH PEOPLE" support and share her adulation of sluts
who tie bombs to their asses in order to kill as many children as
they can----in their varous "struggles" against ---shiites, sunnis,
hindus, jews----etc etc

Bobby lasted about 88 days right? I watched the movie on this, he really stuck to it.

66 days...and the nine other irish heroes will always be remembered as well...

bobby IRA
francie hughs IRA
ray mcCreesh IRA
joe mcDonnell IRA
kieran doherty IRA
tom mcElwee IRA (ochone)
martin hurson IRA
mickey devine IN:A
kevin lynch INLA
patsy o'hara INLA

beidh ar la linn, mo chairde.

israel does not want the irish in this. end the strike now by providing justice for these political prisoners.

they just support them.

the irish take water.

some peoples take supplements.

others take food sporadically.

the irish do it very effectively.

expect things to happen soon.

if samer and the others come off, there will be another one in a year or so.

bobby had been on a hunger strike before '81 and came off.

they just support them.

hindus, jews----etc etc

sherri said no such thing. that is a blatant lie.

the irish people support palestinee now more than ever.

the world supports palestine more than ever.

in that sense, the hunger strike has worked.

hindus, jews----etc etc

try again DEACH ---sherri wrote that IRISH PEOPLE DO
NOT QUESTION TACTICS OF PEOPLE WHO STRUGGLE

more news for you-----the IRISH PEOPLE OF THE WORLD are
not all of one mind------even though lots of IRISH support the
IRA -----to suggest all or most support every act of terrorism by
the IRA is a lie in fact to suggest that ALL irish people
support the IRA in general is also a lie. Irish people have been
involved in the rescue programs of jews from MUSLIM COUNTRIES
TO ISRAEL-----did you know that?

you are engaging in a habit common to ideologues----making the
claim that MOST PEOPLE BUY INTO YOUR SPECIFIC IDEOLOGY.

sometimes ideologues INSIST that "IF ONLY PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT
US ----THEY WOULD JOIN US" christian missionizers pass out copies
of the new testament -----more lately---MUSLIMS are passing out
copies of the koran-------same idea. I read the koran long ago----
when the book was very OBSCURE to most americans---I also visited a
mosque.... MANY TIMES----when I did tell this fact to a muslim the response
was "IMPOSSIBLE ----if you read the koran and went to a mosque you would
have become a muslim" As an ideologue you are not unusual. LONG LONG
ago I had a friend----jewish idelogue ----who insisted that if SOCRATES
had been introduced to JUDAISM----he would have converted ------yeah right.
well-----we were both teenagers -----maybe he grew up----too late for you

You addressed nothing. I provided the official statements and you have not answered those in any reasonable or responsible manner.
You provided "statements" from one side of the argument and are trying to apply them to an area these people have "no legal authority" to act in an "official" capacity.

Your "official statements" would be the same as Pancho Villa commenting on the kidnapping and incarceration of Texas residents.

Have you entertained the thought of going to Israel, learn them Jews about justice and whip 'em into shape? To get their act together?

sherri has been talking abot israelis and israel, not jews. sometimes, it is appropriate to cross reference them but i haven't noticed her doing that.
I would imagine that you don't think it very strange that a woman who allegedly is a "good Christian" is not on at least one other forum talking about what the Muslims are doing to her fellow Christians in Muslim countries, but instead spends her entire days running around the Internet just bashing the Jews and Israel. There are Christian groups in these countries putting their lives in danger reporting on what is happening, and from the safety of her own home she can't even spend a few minutes each day on one other forum condemning what is happening to her supposedly fellow Christians? Let me pick a line from Hamlet -- Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

i think sherri is a woman who fights passionately for justice and freedom and peace and has chosen her battle and trusts others of like mind to take care of similar battles elsewhere, as they trust her. it is unspoken. she holds up magnificently undrtr the onslaught of personal attacks, to include many directed at her because of her faith.

that makes her a good person and, as such, a good christian, as she has chosen.

unlike you, she does not discriminate because of faith. all your comments are smart ass remarks about what the muslims are doing somewhere and trying to divert from the issue at hand. israel is falling apart and it shows by the posts on this board.

lay off, sherri.

hindus, jews----etc etc

try again DEACH ---sherri wrote that IRISH PEOPLE DO
NOT QUESTION TACTICS OF PEOPLE WHO STRUGGLE

more news for you-----the IRISH PEOPLE OF THE WORLD are
not all of one mind------even though lots of IRISH support the
IRA -----to suggest all or most support every act of terrorism by
the IRA is a lie in fact to suggest that ALL irish people
support the IRA in general is also a lie. Irish people have been
involved in the rescue programs of jews from MUSLIM COUNTRIES
TO ISRAEL-----did you know that?

you are engaging in a habit common to ideologues----making the
claim that MOST PEOPLE BUY INTO YOUR SPECIFIC IDEOLOGY.

sometimes ideologues INSIST that "IF ONLY PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT
US ----THEY WOULD JOIN US" christian missionizers pass out copies
of the new testament -----more lately---MUSLIMS are passing out
copies of the koran-------same idea. I read the koran long ago----
when the book was very OBSCURE to most americans---I also visited a
mosque.... MANY TIMES----when I did tell this fact to a muslim the response
was "IMPOSSIBLE ----if you read the koran and went to a mosque you would
have become a muslim" As an ideologue you are not unusual. LONG LONG
ago I had a friend----jewish idelogue ----who insisted that if SOCRATES
had been introduced to JUDAISM----he would have converted ------yeah right.
well-----we were both teenagers -----maybe he grew up----too late for you

learn how to read.

sherri has been talking abot israelis and israel, not jews. sometimes, it is appropriate to cross reference them but i haven't noticed her doing that.
I would imagine that you don't think it very strange that a woman who allegedly is a "good Christian" is not on at least one other forum talking about what the Muslims are doing to her fellow Christians in Muslim countries, but instead spends her entire days running around the Internet just bashing the Jews and Israel. There are Christian groups in these countries putting their lives in danger reporting on what is happening, and from the safety of her own home she can't even spend a few minutes each day on one other forum condemning what is happening to her supposedly fellow Christians? Let me pick a line from Hamlet -- Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

i think sherri is a woman who fights passionately for justice and freedom and peace and has chosen her battle and trusts others of like mind to take care of similar battles elsewhere, as they trust her. it is unspoken. she holds up magnificently undrtr the onslaught of personal attacks, to include many directed at her because of her faith.

unlike you, she does not discriminate because of faith. all your comments are smart ass remarks about what the muslims are doing somewhere and trying to divert from the issue at hand. israel is falling apart and it shows by the posts on this board.

lay off, sherri.
You hitched your wagon to a comical nutcase.

lay off, sherri.
You hitched your wagon to a comical nutcase.

i haven't hitched my wagon to anything.

i appreciate her fortitude. there was a time when people went at me like they do her.

i empathise.

Seal, I want you to know that the multiple personality disorder you suffer from is treatable !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back