🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should either learn to read or learn to tell the truth.

let me make it simple.

ireland was neutral.
Let me make this simple Sherlock: Samer was released ON CONDITION. He violated that condition. What's so complicated about that?

perhaps you and marg (and connery) have heard off petitioning the court for aa violation off probation, a hearing, and due process.

perhaps you can show me something to indicate that this has occurred.

pleas remember, i am irish and quite familiar with diplock courts, supergrass testimony, and the heinous crome of having an "O" or "Mac" in front of your last name requiring administrative detention. such unust detention is what the irish republican army was founded on. lock up a bunch of innocent peeps without charge or trial and they are angry and get to talking and boom,,,canary wharf...boom...airey naeve...boom...narrow water...boom...lord mountbatton and eighteen paras...and why...internment without trial, aka administrative detention.

sow your dragon's teeth...boom.

charge them or let them go.

i imagine there are some israeli settlers ripe for "administratve detention" but not ready.

bobby sands brought england to her knees because he woke the world up to british injustice and intransigence..

how exactly did samer violate parole. by not supply thee israelis with enough sweets to wash the taste of sour grapes out of their mouths. how did he violate his probation exactly.
I am just dealing with the facts that have been presented by officials of Palestine and Israel which support each other. Should there be other facts which run contrary to those then we actually have a reason to disagree otherwise an official statement is controlling, not sentiment.

Given the murderous nature of Samer's associates and their continual attempts to attack Israeli civilians - I would not be willing to risk the lives of his intended victims by naming them in such a public venue.

Especially not in a forum where certain posters have been known to gloat about the idea of Jews being murdered.

Names are not necessary, we have the officials who have spoken within their respective capacities for their governments; Israel and Palestine regrading Sammi. The burden is on sherri to show it is false as she disagrees with these findings.

Should sherri remain silent these reports will be considered controlling as the facts of this thread and Sammi the terrorist who attempted to murder civilians.

Connery,

I am sorry but secret evidence does not cut it, due process requires defendants be presented with evidence against them and given a fair trial and be tried for crimes that are internationally recognized as crimes.

Traveling between two places in Occupied East Jerusalem is not a legally recognized crime under intl law that a person can be criminally tried for and incarcerated for.

Burden for criminal trials is on the government to prove guilt, not on the defendant to prove innocence.

I do not have to prove anything, where do you get your ideas about criminal justice from?

Why, that was certainly a stupid question for me to ask, duh, you get these ideas from Fascist Israel, of course!

Sherri

Seal, while I certainly appreciate another's ethnic pride - I think in this case it's misled you into assuming there are 'parallels' where such do not exist.

If you've made a study of the Israeli and Palestinian justice systems - those are the ones which pertain to this case. I'm not at all certain that parameters relating to N. Ireland can uselfully be imported as you seem to be attempting.

It's true in a sense that sherri need not produce any facts to dispute the facts given by CAMERA or the IDF to continue to claim they "lie".

It's also true that absent such facts being presented, it's reasonable to conclude she has none - and to ignore her accusations as mere name-calling and an attempt to disrupt the discussion.

Let me make this simple Sherlock: Samer was released ON CONDITION. He violated that condition. What's so complicated about that?

perhaps you and marg (and connery) have heard off petitioning the court for aa violation off probation, a hearing, and due process.

pleas remember, i am irish and quite familiar with diplock courts, supergrass testimony, and the heinous crome of having an "O" or "Mac" in front of your last name requiring administrative detention. such unust detention is what the irish republican army was founded on. lock up a bunch of innocent peeps without charge or trial and they are angry and get to talking and boom,,,canary wharf...boom...airey naeve...boom...narrow water...boom...lord mountbatton and eighteen paras...and why...internment without trial, aka administrative detention.

i imagine there are some israeli settlers ripe for "administratve detention" but not ready.

bobby sands brought england to her knees because he woke the world up to british injustice and intransigence..

how exactly did samer violate parole. by not supply thee israelis with enough sweets to wash the taste of sour grapes out of their mouths. how did he violate his probation exactly.
I am just dealing with the facts that have been presented by officials of Palestine and Israel which support each other. Should there be other facts which run contrary to those then we actually have a reason to disagree otherwise an official statement is controlling, not sentiment.

what facts are there that he violated his probation and who petitioned the courts.

administrative detenion is just a euphemism for internment without trial.

need i bring up japanese americans or do i have to go to the extreme and bring up german and polish jews. obviously there are differences, but the concept is the same.

Given the murderous nature of Samer's associates and their continual attempts to attack Israeli civilians - I would not be willing to risk the lives of his intended victims by naming them in such a public venue.

Especially not in a forum where certain posters have been known to gloat about the idea of Jews being murdered.

Names are not necessary, we have the officials who have spoken within their respective capacities for their governments; Israel and Palestine regrading Sammi. The burden is on sherri to show it is false as she disagrees with these findings.

Should sherri remain silent these reports will be considered controlling as the facts of this thread and Sammi the terrorist who attempted to murder civilians.

Connery,

I am sorry but secret evidence does not cut it, due process requires defendants be presented with evidence against them and given a fair trial and be tried for crimes that are internationally recognized as crimes. First, you are not the defendant. Second, please produce the source for your contention that this is all required in every country in the world: I was unaware of any 'universal' code of law which had been signed by both Israel and the Palestinian leadership

You APPEAR to be insisting that something is ONLCY a 'crime' if it's been*internationally* recognized as such. You may want to check with a few nations on that, ones that have laws against 'blasphemy' and suchlike.

Traveling between two places in Occupied East Jerusalem is not a legally recognized crime under intl law that a person can be criminally tried for and incarcerated for.And you have a specific reference for that?

Burden for criminal tries is on the government to prove guilt, not on the defendant to prove innocence.

I do not have to prove anything, where do you get your ideas about criminal justice from?
When you called others 'LIAR", you were making an accusation: it's therefore incumbent upon you to prove your accusation.

Why, that was certainly a stupid question for me to ask, duh, you get these ideas from Fascist Israel, of course!No, it was a stupid 'question' for you to bring up while you want to keep claiming to be an attorney

Sherri
. And yes, I know I'm not Connery.

what facts are there that he violated his probation and who petitioned the courts.

administrative detenion is just a euphemism for internment without trial.

need i bring up japanese americans or do i have to go to the extreme and bring up german and polish jews. obviously there are differences, but the concept is the same.

You are free to drag in whatever irrelevant insulting 'references' you wish - however I'd rather deal with FACTS, and not other situations which may OR MAY NOT be pertinent to the matter at hand.

Those FACTS have already been discussed: it seems that all you can find to present against them is the unsupported accusation that 'CAMERA lies' in this case.

Connery,

I am sorry but secret evidence does not cut it, due process requires defendants be presented with evidence against them and given a fair trial and be tried for crimes that are internationally recognized as crimes.

Traveling between two places in Occupied East Jerusalem is not a legally recognized crime under intl law that a person can be criminally tried for and incarcerated for.

Burden for criminal tries is on the government to prove guilt, not on the defendant to prove innocence.

Why, that was certainly a stupid question for me to ask, duh, you get these ideas from Fascist Israel, of course!

Sherri
Have you entertained the thought of going to Israel, learn them Jews about justice and whip 'em into shape? To get their act together?

Connery,

Sherri
Have you entertained the thought of going to Israel, learn them Jews about justice and whip 'em into shape? To get their act together?

sherri has been talking abot israelis and israel, not jews. sometimes, it is appropriate to cross reference them but i haven't noticed her doing that.

Loinie, 'international law' does not sanction the kinds of attacks which Samer was charged with, attacking college students on their way to class and providing weapons for other such attempted murders of civilians.
It doesn't give Israel the jurisdictional authority to even make those charges, so Samer should not be punished for a crime he didn't commit. Because until someone is charged, tried and found guilty, you cannot say he did what you said he did.

The rest of your post is either irrelevant or a disgusting personal attack and name-calling which is unworthy of response.
He called my argument a "turd", I couldn't let that go!

He had to be disciplined!

You have no credibility sherri. Indeed, you have been shown to be a liar many times in this and other threads.

Now why don't you post material that disputes what has been cited by the recognized source I posted.

i recognise caamera as a pro-israeli propaganda rag and, as such, lacks credibility.

Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And your OPINION on that is any more meaningful than anyone else's why, exactly?

it is also my opinion that stormfront is a hate site.

the whole message board is opinion.

Last edited:
Connery,

Sherri

sherri has been talking abot israelis and israel, not jews. sometimes, it is appropriate to cross reference them but i haven't noticed her doing that.
I would imagine that you don't think it very strange that a woman who allegedly is a "good Christian" is not on at least one other forum talking about what the Muslims are doing to her fellow Christians in Muslim countries, but instead spends her entire days running around the Internet just bashing the Jews and Israel. There are Christian groups in these countries putting their lives in danger reporting on what is happening, and from the safety of her own home she can't even spend a few minutes each day on one other forum condemning what is happening to her supposedly fellow Christians? Let me pick a line from Hamlet -- Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Loinie, 'international law' does not sanction the kinds of attacks which Samer was charged with, attacking college students on their way to class and providing weapons for other such attempted murders of civilians.
It doesn't give Israel the jurisdictional authority to even make those charges, so Samer should not be punished for a crime he didn't commit. Because until someone is charged, tried and found guilty, you cannot say he did what you said he did.

The rest of your post is either irrelevant or a disgusting personal attack and name-calling which is unworthy of response.

Then your argument would be called a dingleberry.

Address the facts, you are too emotive to get your point across.

It doesn't give Israel the jurisdictional authority to even make those charges, so Samer should not be punished for a Crimea he didn't commit. Because until someone is charged, tried and found guilty, you cannot say he did what you said he did.

MHunterB,

Stop lying, Samer did not attack college students or provide weapons to attack college students. Is it possible as you shill for Israel to not lie? Is there any ounce of truth in you?

Amnesty reports in 2002, 8000 Palestinians were held by Israel as prisoners and subjected to unlawful treatment. Samer was one of those 8000 prisoners Amnesty was speaking about in their November 2002 report.

Having so called murdreous associates is not a crime. If it were, you would be locked up, for your associations with Israel and defending Isreal's war criminals here on this discussion board.

Israel has yet to come up with a new crime to charge Samer Issawi with and until they do, his detention remains unlawful, and the other four hunger strikers are likewise being detained unlawfully.

Looking at the extensive numbers of prisoners held unlawfully like Samer, with no charges that constitute valid crime sunder intl law standards lodged against them, held outside the occupied territories in complete violation of intl law, I would call these unlawful administrative detentions grave violations of The Fourth Geneva Convention and war crimes.

These administrative detention practices need to be taken before The Criminal Court In THe Hague.

Sherri

Sherri, until you stop the personal attacks and defamatory 'asides' there is nothing to discuss.

Do try again, Sherri - that last post was simply an extended 'ad hom' and not worthy of address.

Sherri, until you stop the personal attacks and defamatory 'asides' there is nothing to discuss.

No personal attacks, just pointing out your lies. Still waiting for someone, anyone, to show us a new crime Samer has committed and is being charged with. Without that, his detention is unlawful.

Do try again, Sherri - that last post was simply an extended 'ad hom' and not worthy of address.

You can't defend these war crimes, there simply is no defense to them. It might help if you would stop acting as if Israel was a person and you were Israel.

Having so called murdreous associates is not a crime. If it were, you would be locked up, for your associations with Israel and defending Isreal's war criminals here on this discussion board.

Israel has yet to come up with a new crime to charge Samer Issawi with and until they do, his detention remains unlawful, and the other four hunger strikers are likewise being detained unlawfully.

Looking at the extensive numbers of prisoners held unlawfully like Samer, with no charges that constitute valid crime sunder intl law standards lodged against them, held outside the occupied territories in complete violation of intl law, I would call these unlawful administrative detentions grave violations of The Fourth Geneva Convention and war crimes.

These administrative detention practices need to be taken before The Criminal Court In THe Hague.

Sherri

sherri lied again in the USA--- ---conditions of probation often include
a proscription on associating with thugs and restrictions on being in various places.

Sherri lies incessantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back