🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samer did not kill any civilians.
What's it called when someone provides weapons to killers? Give us a hint, counsellor.

When a people live under Occupation and they respond to Occupation with armed resistance it is called exercising their legal rights under international law.

When Boston was occupied by the British, how did some of them respond to Occupation? Resistance was not all peaceful.

Any "resistance" is not supposed to involve deliberately targeting civilians - which is exactly WHY Samer was convicted of gun-running.

And there is NOTHING about Boston or the American Revolution which is in any way an kind of 'parallel' to the I/P conflict. Do please spare us all the embarrassment of witnessing exactly how clueless you are about that area of history......

What's it called when someone provides weapons to killers? Give us a hint, counsellor.

When a people live under Occupation and they respond to Occupation with armed resistance it is called exercising their legal rights under international law.

When Boston was occupied by the British, how did some of them respond to Occupation? Resistance was not all peaceful.

Any "resistance" is not supposed to involve deliberately targeting civilians - which is exactly WHY Samer was convicted of gun-running.

And there is NOTHING about Boston or the American Revolution which is in any way an kind of 'parallel' to the I/P conflict. Do please spare us all the embarrassment of witnessing exactly how clueless you are about that area of history......

He did not attack or hurt or kill civilians, your words are lies!

I understand that you may have issues with your cogitative skills, what I said is, "you lie just like sherri lies".
I understood you the first time, no need to repeat it.

You claimed I lie like she does. I asked you what lie did I tell. You pointed to me calling you an asshole. Which is why I asked the question of when she called you an asshole, since my lies are like hers. If what you said is to be considered "true", you need to show relevence. But all your doing, is just repeating what you said before and that's not proof, it's bullshit.

He did not attack or hurt or kill civilians, your words are lies!

Samer absolutely DID seek to harm civilians on at least 3 or 4 recorded occasions. If you're going to try to dispute that, you'd better have something substantive beyond your OPINION.

Epecially if you're going to make accusations that another poster is "lying"......

You should be on Sammi's legal team like sherri and float that turd in front of the military court.
It's not a "turd", it's international law.

And there's no point in "floating" it in front of a military court that has no jurisdiction in that area.

After 45 years, not one country on the planet has recognized Israels right to that land. You would think after 4 decades of no one taking your side, you'd catch the clue. But I guess your brain damage is worse than previoulsy thought. Eventually, if you don't choose to respect international law, you will be made to.

And the more you come across as some arrogant, inhuman asshole, the more your going to drive average, moderate jews, away from any connection to Israel.

Seal, thanks ever so for your post explaining how the Irish supported De Valera in assisting Hitler because Hitler's attacking the British was more relevant in their eyes than his committing genocide against anyone else.

That's your OPINION: it's worth less than nothing to me.

There are no FACTS to back up your lies, so I am calling you on your lies!

Give me the names of the civilians he attacked, and if you cannot, well, you are disclosed as a LIAR!

You have no credibility sherri. Indeed, you have been shown to be a liar many times in this and other threads.

Now why don't you post material that disputes what has been cited by the recognized source I posted.

what he was convicted off is neither here nor there.

he was released in a prisoner echange and is now beining held without charge, trial, or any due process.

You should be on Sammi's legal team like sherri and float that turd in front of the military court.
It's not a "turd", it's international law.

And there's no point in "floating" it in front of a military court that has no jurisdiction in that area.

After 45 years, not one country on the planet has recognized Israels right to that land. You would think after 4 decades of no one taking your side, you'd catch the clue. But I guess your brain damage is worse than previoulsy thought. Eventually, if you don't choose to respect international law, you will be made to.

And the more you come across as some arrogant, inhuman asshole, the more your going to drive average, moderate jews, away from any connection to Israel.

Loinie, 'international law' does not sanction the kinds of attacks which Samer was charged with, attacking college students on their way to class and providing weapons for other such attempted murders of civilians.

The rest of your post is either irrelevant or a disgusting personal attack and name-calling which is unworthy of response.

Seal, thanks ever so for your post explaining how the Irish supported De Valera in assisting Hitler because Hitler's attacking the British was more relevant in their eyes than his committing genocide against anyone else.

you should either learn to read or learn to tell the truth.

let me make it simple.

ireland was neutral.

That's your OPINION: it's worth less than nothing to me.

Give me the names of the civilians he attacked, and if you cannot, well, you are disclosed as a LIAR!

Please DO stop being ridiculous: if their names were not made public that does not mean they didn't exist or it didn't happen. For one thing, the students could've been minors -whose names wouldn't necessarily be released.

And for another, when the attempted murderers were part of an organized gang of thugs - the victims' names may have been withheld from the public to protect them against further attempts to murder them so that they couldn't testify against their attacker.

Anyone who has dealt with 'gang' cases in the US understands that concept.

you should either learn to read or learn to tell the truth.

let me make it simple.

ireland was neutral.

Ireland was allegedly officially 'neutral', yes.

You have no credibility sherri. Indeed, you have been shown to be a liar many times in this and other threads.

Now why don't you post material that disputes what has been cited by the recognized source I posted.

i recognise caamera as a pro-israeli propaganda rag and, as such, lacks credibility.

Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what he was convicted off is neither here nor there.

he was released in a prisoner echange and is now beining held without charge, trial, or any due process.

My understanding was that he'd violated parole, so his probation (under which he'd been released) was rescinded.

i recognise caamera as a pro-israeli propaganda rag and, as such, lacks credibility.

Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And your OPINION on that is any more meaningful than anyone else's why, exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back