🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner for Sammi

20100728-mojo-chicken.jpg

I am not happy with that depiction of -------supper------it looks like the chicken was
EXECUTED!!!!!!!! ---------but all the other pictures were LUSCIOUS
I am very worried -----what will I eat if sammy is released? ----I like the MOROCCAN
stuff the best-----but you always leave out the HARISSA send some eggplant
salad-------I really enjoyed that big bowl of green olives

do me a favor----cut the ropes off the chicken legs------it looks like the poor chicken is
SUFFERING

that one looks good-----but hubby does it better (I always claim ----
" i don't know how" keep this quiet-- its an excuse to get
him to do the cooking-----some people do it in the oven----hubby
does it on the range------does samer like shakshuka? who invented
it -------I have heard it called "RUSSIAN EGGS" ???

oh there's another name for it "EGGS IN PURGATORY"
is that not poetic-----DANTE STYLE

Document - Israel and the Occupied Territories: Shielded from scrutiny: IDF violations in Jenin and Nablus | Amnesty International

Sherri[/QUOTE]

The Islamists as a culture are guilty of child abuse on a genocidal scale, Sherri. I'm with you on human rights abuses, and until you face reality that children are being abused and used by Islamists to carry out their murderous hateful agenda, you're just another wolf in sheep's clothing seeking someone weak to devour. You are not a friend of the Living God.[/QUOTE]

Notice that sherri imagines that the rest of us forgot that the WHOLE JENIN
STORY WAS DEBUNKED its very typical of islamo nazis to imagine that
people are stupid and just DO NOT KNOW------GOEBBELS WAS VERY AWARE

Shakshuka was invented by a Libyan Jew.

rosie, my mother makes the best shakshuka known to man ! Shall we have another competition, where we both send our shakshouka's to Sammer and he will be the judge ??

Sherri, make like Rachel Corrie and go stand in front of a bulldozer :D

what kind of sick bastard are you?

this whole thread is ridiculous. two thousand posts making fun of a man on hunger strike.

he is having his desired effect. wshile you all laugh at him, the world laighs, is appalled, and condemns israel.

"The envoy of the so-called quartet of Middle East peacemakers, former Prime Minister Tony Blair of Britain, issued a statement on Friday calling on Israel to respect the rights of all prisoners in accordance with international standards, adding, “This issue needs to be resolved quickly in order to avoid a tragic outcome which has the potential to destabilize the situation on the ground.” The quartet is made up of the United States, the European Union, Russia and the United Nations. "

Fellow posters----remember DEACH AND SHERRI when
you hear of kids dead in the gutter at the hands of those

RELEASED HOLY HUNGER STRIKERS

and at the hands of those INSPIRED BY THEIR NOBLE JIHAD....

if only the victims of their filth could be limited to their supporters

Rosie;
it sounds as if you are wishing harm and maybe even death on Seal and Sherri. Are you sure that is what you wish to do.

rosie, my mother makes the best shakshuka known to man ! Shall we have another competition, where we both send our shakshouka's to Sammer and he will be the judge ??

Samer has to finish his chicken shawarmas and hummus before he gets to that shakshuka.

WONDERFUL IDEA-------in fact ---SAMER AS COOKING JUDGE -----he could
go on----uhm that TV SHOW-----uhm??? "CHOPPED" ----and the other one---
with I forgot the name-----UHM?? well ALTON BROWN is on it------a contest---
OH YES THE "IRON CHEFS"----- and then the THROW DOWN competitions
with BOBBY FLAY I have no intention of wasting your mom's shakshouka
on -----uhm----the convict -----until he finishes his sentence There is another cooking
show with a southern chick who puts bacon in just about everything she cooks-----even
her BAKED HAMS

there is another cooking show----WORST COOKS

then the girl my hubby called "THAT WHORE" ---uhm I Like her---but he is so
VICTORIAN in a sephardic way----uhm----oh yes BITCH'IN KITCHEN
he could be another player on BITCH'IN KITCHEN with YEHEZKIAL MIZRACHI---
and the greek kid ?? name???

what kind of sick bastard are you?

this whole thread is ridiculous. two thousand posts making fun of a man on hunger strike.

he is having his desired effect. wshile you all laugh at him, the world laighs, is appalled, and condemns israel.

"The envoy of the so-called quartet of Middle East peacemakers, former Prime Minister Tony Blair of Britain, issued a statement on Friday calling on Israel to respect the rights of all prisoners in accordance with international standards, adding, “This issue needs to be resolved quickly in order to avoid a tragic outcome which has the potential to destabilize the situation on the ground.” The quartet is made up of the United States, the European Union, Russia and the United Nations. "

Fellow posters----remember DEACH AND SHERRI when
you hear of kids dead in the gutter at the hands of those

RELEASED HOLY HUNGER STRIKERS

and at the hands of those INSPIRED BY THEIR NOBLE JIHAD....

if only the victims of their filth could be limited to their supporters

you are aware, aren't you, that you are defending a poster who told another poster to kill hersel, unless there is another way of interpreting what he said. i mean, i someone says "go eat a gun" i think the meaning is pretty clear and they are not talking about a chocolate gun.

this isn't about samer or shalit. it is about a poster who told another poster to go staand in front of a bulldozer like rachel corrie did.

i guess i just don't understand jewish culture and humour.

now repeat after me...

OY VEY. THE GOYIM.
But, Seal, you never mention that Irish American Catholic guy who was severely injured in Mike's Place while filming a documentary about how a Jew and a Christian co-owned the place. After all, the terrorist who blew himself up in Mike's Place was responsible for the film maker being badly wounded as well as many others (and let us not forget the others who were killed in this incident) was previously hiding out in the office of Rachel Corrie's group, the ISM. When those in New York City who went to parochial school with this New York Irish American Catholic man were asking for donations for him, I wonder if you would have helped out. Nobody is happy with what happened to Rachel Corrie, the same way as no one should be happy about what happened at Mike's Place where innocent people were there minding their own business and just enjoying an afternoon out.

WONDERFUL IDEA-------in fact ---SAMER AS COOKING JUDGE -----he could
go on----uhm that TV SHOW-----uhm??? "CHOPPED" ----and the other one---
with I forgot the name-----UHM?? well ALTON BROWN is on it------a contest---
OH YES THE "IRON CHEFS"----- and then the THROW DOWN competitions
with BOBBY FLAY I have no intention of wasting your mom's shakshouka
on -----uhm----the convict -----until he finishes his sentence There is another cooking
show with a southern chick who puts bacon in just about everything she cooks-----even
her BAKED HAMS

there is another cooking show----WORST COOKS

then the girl my hubby called "THAT WHORE" ---uhm I Like her---but he is so
VICTORIAN in a sephardic way----uhm----oh yes BITCH'IN KITCHEN
he could be another player on BITCH'IN KITCHEN with YEHEZKIAL MIZRACHI---
and the greek kid ?? name???

Hmm, never heard of that show !

Wow I'm very nervous now, I hope he likes my mothers recipe. If he says he doesn't like it, it will really hurt my feelings :(

toastboy,

Let us get something straight here, all the man was doing that led to his prior conviction was resisting Israeli Occupation, which is 100% lawful under intl law. And he was released in a prisoner exchange deal, and his prior conviction cannot be a basis for holding him. Palestinians never get fair trials, and what was he doing in 2002, he was defending Palestine against Israeli attacks that killed hundreds of Palestinians in 2002. That was the year people were bulldozed inside their homes in Jenin, the year photos of the handicapped being slaughtered in Jenin were all over the news, the year churches were attacked in Bethlehem, the year Israel was using countless Palestinians as human shields, the year a priest was murdered in Bethlehem. Palestinians have the right to resist Occupation and the resistance can lawfully include armed resistance. He was arrested in April of 2002, in the midst of the Second Intifada. And he was a freedom fighter for Palestine then and today he is a Palestinian Gandi, a hero to his people and a man who will be forever remembered for the great things he has done for Humanity by his sacrifices. His sacrifices expose the Injustice of Occupation to the world! And we still thankfully live in a world where there remain people of conscience who will speak out against these injustices, once exposed, brought into the light, by great men like Samer Issawi!

Sherri

BTW SS Frau Sherri, killing civilians isn't resisting.

Samer did not kill any civilians.
What's it called when someone provides weapons to killers? Give us a hint, counsellor.

"My Job is to follow the teaching of Jesus".

Then I'll advice Jesus to hire a better student.

POOR JESUS!!! this is from sherri >>>
"Israel's continuing detentions of these hunger strikers"

she is advocating a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card for every murderer
and rapist in jail -----all they have to do is go on a "HUNGER STRIKE"'

and she blames her perversions on JESUS of all people

My sense ---based on many of the words attributed to Jesus is
that he would advise any student of his---TO TAKE
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE EVIL RESULTS OF YOUR
ACTIONS AND YOUR COUNSEL. UNDERSTAND THAT
IF A CHILD DIES BECAUSE OF THE TERRORISTS YOU HAVE
SET FREE--- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT DEATH,
SHERRI

SETTING JIHDIST TERRORISTS FREE BECAUSE OF HUNGER
STRIKES NOT ONLY FREES THEM UP FOR MORE CRIME---

My sense of Jesus is that he would not refer to slitting
the throat of an infant ---"resistence fighting"

IT WILL INSPIRE OTHERS TO MORE AUDACIOUS CRIME

samer was tried and convicted ot weapons possession and was sentenced to thirty years in prison.

he served ten of those years and was released as part of an egyptian negotiated prisoner exchange between israel and HAMAS.

less than a year after his release he was again inprisoned for the past eight months WITHOUT CHARGE AND WITHOUT CRIME ANDD WITHOUT TRIAL.

this tells me a lot, not only about israeli justice, but also the "good faith" behind israeli negotiations. it tells the world the same thing.

the message it sends to HAMAS is to take more prisoners and that all isaelis are fair game for capture. what else should they think? what else coulf they think. an impolite way of putting it is that HAMAS was jewed. in some ways, truth, i pushed far enough, becomes impolite.

all i see now is the mocking of a man who is willing to hunger and thirst for the sake of justice and the attempts to demean a woman for her christian beliefs as she seeks some justice as well. it has gone so far as to have one jewish poster telling this woman to kill heself. no one but me seems to have a problem with this.

my congratulations, you have acquitted yourselves well.and have far exceeded my expectations of your behaviour.

STAILC OCRAIS!!! thank you, political prisoners of ofer for your letter of solidarity in 1981.

BTW SS Frau Sherri, killing civilians isn't resisting.

What's it called when someone provides weapons to killers? Give us a hint, counsellor.

When a people live under Occupation and they respond to Occupation with armed resistance it is called exercising their legal rights under international law.

When Boston was occupied by the British, how did some of them respond to Occupation? Resistance was not all peaceful.

When a people live under Occupation and they respond to Occupation with armed resistance it is called exercising their legal rights under international law.

When Boston was occupied by the British, how did some of them respond to Occupation? Resistance was not all peaceful.

This is more to the point.

In regard to Sammi's crime: "Capt. Eytan Buchman, an IDF spokesman, has provided CAMERA with additional details about Issawi's terror activities. He writes that Issawi was convicted of severe crimes, which including five attempts of intentional death. This included four shootings, between July 2001 and February 2002, in which Isawi and his partners fired on police cars and buses travelling between Ma'ale Adumim and Jerusalem. In one attack, a policeman was injured and required surgery. On October 30, 2001, Isawi, together with an accomplice, fired at two students walking from the Hebrew University campus to their car in a nearby parking lot. In another case, Isawi provided guns and explosive devices to a squad, who fired on a bus. Finally, in December 2001, Isawi ordered an attack on security personnel at Hebrew University, providing a squad with a pistol and a pipebomb. Two of the squad members tracked security personnel but opted not to execute the attack."

In regard to Sammi's hunger strike:

The Palestinian minister of prisoner affairs, Issa Qaraqe, said Issawi began his fast in August and has been observing it intermittently.

CAMERA: Updated: Neglected Facts About Hunger-Striking Samer Issawi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back