🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hearing there are other court actions pending, there are no due process rights for Palestinians and the concept of double jeapordy does not exist either! I am not hearing it is over yet, I really wish it was!

I wish it was, too.

So you'll stop 'digging', already.:eusa_whistle:

Lipush,

The Truth is every single day Samer Issawi's detention continues more and more people learn about Israel's human rights abuses against Palestinians and they more and more are demanding their own governments to get involved to pressure Israel to end the abuses and to pressure their governments to stop all support they provide to Israel.

The day is coming, boy do I see it unfolding all around me, when Americans are going to become very angry at Israel and they are going to let their anger be heard and felt!

Preachers speak of the Pharisees when Jesus lived in Palestine as self righteous hypocrites and they go to Palestine today and see in Zionists the same self righteous hypocrites that lived there 2000 years ago!

And Christians all know what Jesus has to say about them, then and now, we just have to open our Bibles and read John 8 and Matthew 23!

My responsibilty is to make sure every man and woman and child in my community and surrounding communities know about every child Israel has killed and every injustice they have inflicted, as long as the baby killings and civilian slaughters and all the injustices of Occupation continue.

Israel's continuing detentions of these hunger strikers makes my job easier!

I almost feel like I should thank the Zionists at this point!

Sherri

At the first sentence I stopped reading, so the entire babbling of yours is quite redundant.

Issawi is from the prisoners of Shalit, Israel had a deal with him that his release is under the conditions of abandoning terror. He didn't fulfil those conditions, therefore he was arrested.

Meal was presented for him to eat every day. he refused.

So EVERYTHING he want through was only his fault.

And those eligator tears don't fool anyone who cares for the truth, the one not teisted by terrorists-sympathizers.

SS Frau Sherri, may I remind you that before the prisoner exchange, he was CONVICTED of creating militia groups to kill Israelis. Because of that, I hope he rots in hell with all the other terrorists, including yourself.
I think they have television in hell, so you can watch the news and see that Israel is still there and thriving. You mad ??

toastboy,

Let us get something straight here, all the man was doing that led to his prior conviction was resisting Israeli Occupation, which is 100% lawful under intl law. And he was released in a prisoner exchange deal, and his prior conviction cannot be a basis for holding him. Palestinians never get fair trials, and what was he doing in 2002, he was defending Palestine against Israeli attacks that killed hundreds of Palestinians in 2002. That was the year people were bulldozed inside their homes in Jenin, the year photos of the handicapped being slaughtered in Jenin were all over the news, the year churches were attacked in Bethlehem, the year Israel was using countless Palestinians as human shields, the year a priest was murdered in Bethlehem. Palestinians have the right to resist Occupation and the resistance can lawfully include armed resistance. He was arrested in April of 2002, in the midst of the Second Intifada. And he was a freedom fighter for Palestine then and today he is a Palestinian Gandi, a hero to his people and a man who will be forever remembered for the great things he has done for Humanity by his sacrifices. His sacrifices expose the Injustice of Occupation to the world! And we still thankfully live in a world where there remain people of conscience who will speak out against these injustices, once exposed, brought into the light, by great men like Samer Issawi!

Sherri

BTW SS Frau Sherri, killing civilians isn't resisting.

In name of resistence you're allowed to do everything in the eyes of pro-Hamas trolls.

toastboy,

Let us get something straight here, all the man was doing that led to his prior conviction was resisting Israeli Occupation, which is 100% lawful under intl law. And he was released in a prisoner exchange deal, and his prior conviction cannot be a basis for holding him. Palestinians never get fair trials, and what was he doing in 2002, he was defending Palestine against Israeli attacks that killed hundreds of Palestinians in 2002. That was the year people were bulldozed inside their homes in Jenin, the year photos of the handicapped being slaughtered in Jenin were all over the news, the year churches were attacked in Bethlehem, the year Israel was using countless Palestinians as human shields, the year a priest was murdered in Bethlehem. Palestinians have the right to resist Occupation and the resistance can lawfully include armed resistance. He was arrested in April of 2002, in the midst of the Second Intifada. And he was a freedom fighter for Palestine then and today he is a Palestinian Gandi, a hero to his people and a man who will be forever remembered for the great things he has done for Humanity by his sacrifices. His sacrifices expose the Injustice of Occupation to the world! And we still thankfully live in a world where there remain people of conscience who will speak out against these injustices, once exposed, brought into the light, by great men like Samer Issawi!

Sherri

In name of resistence you're allowed to do everything in the eyes of pro-Hamas trolls.

Pretty much. Sad, but true. Jokes on them though.

Sherri, make like Rachel Corrie and go stand in front of a bulldozer :D

what kind of sick bastard are you?

this whole thread is ridiculous. two thousand posts making fun of a man on hunger strike.

he is having his desired effect. wshile you all laugh at him, the world laighs, is appalled, and condemns israel.

"The envoy of the so-called quartet of Middle East peacemakers, former Prime Minister Tony Blair of Britain, issued a statement on Friday calling on Israel to respect the rights of all prisoners in accordance with international standards, adding, “This issue needs to be resolved quickly in order to avoid a tragic outcome which has the potential to destabilize the situation on the ground.” The quartet is made up of the United States, the European Union, Russia and the United Nations. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/w...-meals-to-support-4-hunger-strikers.html?_r=0

but back to my question, what kind of vile and thoroughly sick poster are you. i don't think it is your judaism that promps such a disgusting remark, is it?

Last edited:

this whole thread is ridiculous. two thousand posts making fun of a man on hunger strike.

he is having his desired effect. wshile you all laugh at him, the world laighs, is appalled, and condemns israel.

"The envoy of the so-called quartet of Middle East peacemakers, former Prime Minister Tony Blair of Britain, issued a statement on Friday calling on Israel to respect the rights of all prisoners in accordance with international standards, adding, “This issue needs to be resolved quickly in order to avoid a tragic outcome which has the potential to destabilize the situation on the ground.” The quartet is made up of the United States, the European Union, Russia and the United Nations. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/w...-meals-to-support-4-hunger-strikers.html?_r=0

Kind of life how Hamas respected GIlad Shalit?? He looked like a cancer patient when he came back to Israel and had shrapnel in his arm still.

I am hearing there are other court actions pending, there are no due process rights for Palestinians and the concept of double jeapordy does not exist either! I am not hearing it is over yet, I really wish it was!

I wish it was, too.

Lipush,

The Truth is every single day Samer Issawi's detention continues more and more people learn about Israel's human rights abuses against Palestinians and they more and more are demanding their own governments to get involved to pressure Israel to end the abuses and to pressure their governments to stop all support they provide to Israel.

The day is coming, boy do I see it unfolding all around me, when Americans are going to become very angry at Israel and they are going to let their anger be heard and felt!

Preachers speak of the Pharisees when Jesus lived in Palestine as self righteous hypocrites and they go to Palestine today and see in Zionists the same self righteous hypocrites that lived there 2000 years ago!

And Christians all know what Jesus has to say about them, then and now, we just have to open our Bibles and read John 8 and Matthew 23!

My responsibilty is to make sure every man and woman and child in my community and surrounding communities know about every child Israel has killed and every injustice they have inflicted, as long as the baby killings and civilian slaughters and all the injustices of Occupation continue.

Sherri

Well, well, it appears Sherri is admitting she has a job here. Did you think no one knew you were a propaganda shill?

Jesus loves ALL the children. Jesus loves the Palestinian children who are raised by Islamists like you to use for suicide missions and to hide behind while the Islamists lob missiles into Israeli homes. Tell us what Jesus said to those who offend the little ones, Sherri. Better find a new lamb skin to hide under. I can still smell you from afar.

Last edited:
SS Frau Sherri, may I remind you that before the prisoner exchange, he was CONVICTED of creating militia groups to kill Israelis. Because of that, I hope he rots in hell with all the other terrorists, including yourself.
I think they have television in hell, so you can watch the news and see that Israel is still there and thriving. You mad ??

toastboy,

Sherri

Funny, because every investigation done about the Jenin " Massacre" , showed that there was....get ready for this ... NO MASSACRE. Pallywood !!!!!!! Which retards like you fall for.

toastboy,

Read the report, please, and stop relying on Zionist Hasbara!

This is the investigative report of Amnesty International and they are most certainly not "pallywood."

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/a...c-11dd-b4cd-01eb52042454/mde151432002en.html\

Sherri

I wish it was, too.

Lipush,

Sherri

Well, well, it appears Sherri is admitting she has a job here. Did you think no one knew you were a propaganda shill?

Jesus loves ALL the children. Jesus loves the Palestinian children who are raised by Islamists like you to use for suicide missions and to hide behind while the Islamists lob missiles into Israeli homes. Tell us what Jesus said to those who offend the little ones, Sherri. Better find a new lamb skin to hide under. I can still smell you from afar.

Asheed,

My job is to follow the teachings of Jesus, go where He leads me, read His words, bring Truth into the light!

Why do you not try it some time, following the teachings of Jesus?

Did'nt you say you were a Christian?

Human rights abuses are what needs bringing into the light, they are not propaganda, they are attacks on humanity that need to be spoken out against as long as they continue!

And human rights abuses were being carried out against Palestinians in 2002 and today, and the report below addresses the Israeli attacks inside Palestine that Palestinians like Samer were putting up a Resistance against in 2002, Palestinians lawfully resist Occupation, international law gives them the right to resist Occupation and that resistance may include armed resistance!

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/a...bc-11dd-b4cd-01eb52042454/mde151432002en.html

Sherri

toastboy,

Sherri

Samer did not kill any civilians.

Samer is eating better than King Tut.

Mhmmmm. yum yum!

But wait, is that meat? Or fish?

Cus if that meat, It aint yum yum anymore!:eusa_silenced:

Rotissirie chicken and salad.

Lipush,

The Truth is every single day Samer Issawi's detention continues more and more people learn about Israel's human rights abuses against Palestinians and they more and more are demanding their own governments to get involved to pressure Israel to end the abuses and
to pressure their governments to stop all support they provide to Israel.

Preachers speak of the Pharisees when Jesus lived in Palestine as self righteous hypocrites
and they go to Palestine today and see in Zionists the same self righteous hypocrites that lived there 2000 years ago!

And Christians all know what Jesus has to say about them, then and now, we just have to
open our Bibles and read John 8 and Matthew 23!

My responsibilty is to make sure every man and woman and child in my community and surrounding communities know about every child Israel has killed and every injustice they have inflicted, as long as the baby killings and civilian slaughters and all the injustices of
Occupation continue.

Sherri

Well, well, it appears Sherri is admitting she has a job here. Did you think no one knew you
were a propaganda shill?

Jesus loves ALL the children. Jesus loves the Palestinian children who are raised by Islamists like you to use for suicide missions and to hide behind while the Islamists lob missiles into Israeli homes. Tell us what Jesus said to those who offend the little one
Sherri. Better find a new lamb skin to hide under. I can still smell you from afar.

Asheed,
My job is to follow the teachings of Jesus, go where He leads me, read His words, bring Truth into the light!

Human rights abuses are what needs bringing into the light, they are not propaganda, they
are attacks on humanity that need to be spoken out against as long as they continue!

Sherri

sherri ---for a "LAWYER" you write poorly

"they are attacks on humanity that need to be spoken out
against as long as they continue!"
<< very awkward and
not even grammatically correct ----stylistically HORRENDOUS .
You write in a manner consistent with your content.
Who writes your court petitions and briefs for you?

"The envoy of the so-called quartet of Middle East peacemakers, former Prime Minister Tony Blair of Britain, issued a statement on Friday calling on Israel to respect the rights of all prisoners in accordance with international standards, adding, &#8220;This issue needs to be resolved quickly in order to avoid a tragic outcome which has the potential to destabilize the situation on the ground.&#8221; The quartet is made up of the United States, the European Union, Russia and the United Nations. "

Kind of life how Hamas respected GIlad Shalit?? He looked like a cancer patient when he came back to Israel and had shrapnel in his arm still.

true, but i don't recall any pro-palestinian posters telling jewish posters to eat a gun or anything like that...and if they did, i would be the first to condemn that person.

i don't really see any of your fellow zionists objecting though, so be my guest. i am maybe being too sensitive, having known a person who killed themselves under similar circumstances.

so please, by all means, continue. you may get lucky and find a person who is particularly vulnerable due to a personal tragedy or is suffering from a situational depression and they may heed your plea. then you all can arrange to meet in the future, drink some kosher wine,, dance some horas, high five and "mazel tov" each other, and celebrate your
accomplishment.

personally, i had a son who died tragically as an infant and i went with his mother to a support group for parents of such tragedies. that should be a target rich environment for you and your comments.

Last edited:
"My Job is to follow the teaching of Jesus".

Then I'll advice Jesus to hire a better student.

POOR JESUS!!! this is from sherri >>>
"Israel's continuing detentions of these hunger strikers"

she is advocating a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card for every murderer
and rapist in jail -----all they have to do is go on a "HUNGER STRIKE"'

and she blames her perversions on JESUS of all people

My sense ---based on many of the words attributed to Jesus is
that he would advise any student of his---TO TAKE
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE EVIL RESULTS OF YOUR
ACTIONS AND YOUR COUNSEL. UNDERSTAND THAT
IF A CHILD DIES BECAUSE OF THE TERRORISTS YOU HAVE
SET FREE--- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT DEATH,
SHERRI

SETTING JIHDIST TERRORISTS FREE BECAUSE OF HUNGER
STRIKES NOT ONLY FREES THEM UP FOR MORE CRIME---

My sense of Jesus is that he would not refer to slitting
the throat of an infant ---"resistence fighting"

IT WILL INSPIRE OTHERS TO MORE AUDACIOUS CRIME

true, but i don't recall any pro-palestinian posters telling jewish posters to eat a gun or anything like that...and if they did, i would be the first to condemn that person.

i don't really see any of your fellow ionists objecting though, so be my guest. i am maybe being too sensitive, having known a person who killed themselves under similar circumstances.

so please, by all means, continue. you may get lucky and find a person who is particularly vulnerable due to a personal tragedy or is suffering from a situational depression and they may heed your plea. then you all can arrange to meet in the future, drink some kosher wine,, dance some horas, high five and "mazel tov" each other, and celebrate your accomplishment.

Thats a whole of writing without saying anything

Fellow posters----remember DEACH AND SHERRI when
you hear of kids dead in the gutter at the hands of those

RELEASED HOLY HUNGER STRIKERS

and at the hands of those INSPIRED BY THEIR NOBLE JIHAD....

if only the victims of their filth could be limited to their supporters

Lipush,

Sherri

Asheed,

Human rights abuses are what needs bringing into the light, they are not propaganda, they are attacks on humanity that need to be spoken out against as long as they continue!

And human rights abuses were being carried out against Palestinians in 2002 and today, and the report below addresses the Israeli attacks inside Palestine that Palestinians like Samer were putting up a Resistance against in 2002, Palestinians lawfully resist Occupation, international law gives them the right to resist Occupation and that resistance may include armed resistance!

Document - Israel and the Occupied Territories: Shielded from scrutiny: IDF violations in Jenin and Nablus | Amnesty International

Sherri

The Islamists as a culture are guilty of child abuse on a genocidal scale, Sherri. I'm with you on human rights abuses, and until you face reality that children are being abused and used by Islamists to carry out their murderous hateful agenda, you're just another wolf in sheep's clothing seeking someone weak to devour. You are not a friend of the Living God.

"The envoy of the so-called quartet of Middle East peacemakers, former Prime Minister Tony Blair of Britain, issued a statement on Friday calling on Israel to respect the rights of all prisoners in accordance with international standards, adding, &#8220;This issue needs to be resolved quickly in order to avoid a tragic outcome which has the potential to destabilize the situation on the ground.&#8221; The quartet is made up of the United States, the European Union, Russia and the United Nations. "

Fellow posters----remember DEACH AND SHERRI when
you hear of kids dead in the gutter at the hands of those

RELEASED HOLY HUNGER STRIKERS

and at the hands of those INSPIRED BY THEIR NOBLE JIHAD....

if only the victims of their filth could be limited to their supporters

you are aware, aren't you, that you are defending a poster who told another poster to kill hersel, unless there is another way of interpreting what he said. i mean, i someone says "go eat a gun" i think the meaning is pretty clear and they are not talking about a chocolate gun.

this isn't about samer or shalit. it is about a poster who told another poster to go staand in front of a bulldozer like rachel corrie did.

i guess i just don't understand jewish culture and humour.

now repeat after me...

OY VEY. THE GOYIM.

"Contrary to rumors circulating widely on the internet through Twitter and Facebook, Samer Issawi will NOT be released on March 6. This was confirmed by a telephone call between Abbas Hamideh of the Free Samer Issawi campaign and Samer's sister Shireen.
It is true that the Israeli Magistrates Court in Jerusalem today sentenced Samer al Issawi for 8 months beginning from 7 July 2012. There are however other Israeli charges, and no release date has been set. Samer Issawi will continue his hunger strike. Abbas Hamideh: "According to Shireen Issawi, Samer Issawi will not be released March 6! There are other pending "charges" by the military court. Today's verdict has nothing to do with the other military court charges. Samer's hunger strike continues until freedom or martyrdom."

Today's sentence is in addition to the possible sentence of the Israeli military court under Article 186 of Military Order 1651 (cancelling early releases) which allows a special Israeli military committee, consisting of three military judges, to re-arrest prisoners that were released in the exchange deal of October 2011. These are released prisoners who Israel considers to have broken the terms of their release agreement and the special Israeli committee can reimpose the remainder of their original sentence. In Samer al-Issawi's case this is 20 years. Samer is on hunger strike because of his arrest."

End the rumors: Samer Issawi will not be released on March 6, continues hunger strike

Sherri

good news-------more boredom from cyberspace------but good news for the
world------a HUNGER STRIKE should not bring a get out of jail free card

a sentence of 20 years for an israeli court indicates that the crime
was very serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back