🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like sammer has been eating!!!!! According to Israeli Prison Service spokeswoman Sivan Weizman Sammi is under "medical supervision and eats periodically".

Further, Sammi "was initially released in 2011 in a prisoner exchange. One Israeli soldier was freed from captivity in Gaza in exchange for more than 1,000 Palestinian prisoners, many of whom were convicted of being involved in suicide bombings and other deadly attacks.

Some prisoners, like Issawi, were released on condition of travel limits...he was arrested after he violated the terms of his release."

Palestinian rally for hunger striker turns violent | UTSanDiego.com

As usual sherri is caught up in her web of lies. sherri lies...:eusa_liar:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: She lies, her feet stink and she don't love Jesus.
Poor fellow can barely move a finger or open his eyes. SomebodyHEEELLLLPPPP!

Palestinian prisoner?s hunger strike reaches 211th day - NY Daily News

Looks like sammer has been eating!!!!! According to Israeli Prison Service spokeswoman Sivan Weizman Sammi is under "medical supervision and eats periodically".

Further, Sammi "was initially released in 2011 in a prisoner exchange. One Israeli soldier was freed from captivity in Gaza in exchange for more than 1,000 Palestinian prisoners, many of whom were convicted of being involved in suicide bombings and other deadly attacks.

Some prisoners, like Issawi, were released on condition of travel limits...he was arrested after he violated the terms of his release."

Palestinian rally for hunger striker turns violent | UTSanDiego.com

As usual sherri is caught up in her web of lies. sherri lies...:eusa_liar:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: She lies, her feet stink and she don't love Jesus.
Poor fellow can barely move a finger or open his eyes. SomebodyHEEELLLLPPPP!

Palestinian prisoner?s hunger strike reaches 211th day - NY Daily News

Looks pretty healthy for a starving man...:lol:

hunger20n-3-web.jpg

Palestinian terrorist Samer Issawi to be freed in March.

So Sherri can finally close this very long tiring thread.

Case closed. Bu bye!

Case closed. Bu bye!

I am hearing there are other court actions pending, there are no due process rights for Palestinians and the concept of double jeapordy does not exist either! I am not hearing it is over yet, I really wish it was!

Case closed. Bu bye!

I am hearing there are other court actions pending, there are no due process rights for Palestinians and the concept of double jeapordy does not exist either! I am not hearing it is over yet, I really wish it was!

I wish it was, too.

So you'll stop 'digging', already.:eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back