and four people lying dead on the floor and----say---"see those two---
my client did not kill those two-----he is INNOCENT OF THE BLOOD
OF THOSE TWO YOU MUST FIND HIM NOT GUILTY OF KILLING---
two -------of the four lying dead on the floor"

...a pig roast!

photo16.jpg

Asheed, Samer is not a member of Hamas.

Do you support Hamas?

I support the rights of the Palestinian people to live free from unlawful detention and unlawful Occupation! And they have the right to choose their own leadership. Samer is being unlawfully detained and I support nonviolent resistance methods as a proper response to his and the other prisoner's unlawful detentions.

Do you support Hamas?

I support the rights of the Palestinian people to live free from unlawful detention and unlawful Occupation! And they have the right to choose their own leadership. Samer is being unlawfully detained and I support nonviolent resistance methods as a proper response to his and the other prisoner's unlawful detentions.

sherri you gloat over the death of children who are not Palestinian under the guise of supporting your cause.

Do you support Hamas?

sherri you gloat over the death of children who are not Palestinian under the guise of supporting your cause.

more to the point---SHERRI OPPOSES ANYTHING WHICH GETS IN THE
WAY OF SLITTING THE THROATS OF JEWISH CHILDREN. SHERRI
SUPPORTS EVERY LIBEL USED BY HER VERY OWN ACCORDING TO HER
CONFESSED "LINEAGE" THAT THEY HAVE USED TO JUSTIFY the
MURDER OF MILLIONS OF JEWISH BABIES <<< assuming sherri is
as she claims-----a daughter of the REICHS and----a southern baptist.
Southern Baptists founded the KKK very consistent with her
the rest of her personal "ideals"

They are full of crap, Sammi eats and Sammi has violated the terms of his release which is why he is back in the slammer according to the sources I have posted. All one big act and they get a statute and applause for their efforts.
What specific violation are you referring to? And where's this evidence you keep claiming? What webpage is it on in this thread? I'm not going to look through over 151 pages to find your sources. But if you tell me where it is, I'll take a look at it.

But there has been evidence posted in this thread that indicates the opposite of what you claimed. In the OP, it say's he was arrested in the West Bank after his release. If that is true, then there's no violation, because Israel has no legal jurisdiction in the West Bank. His family say's, the Military Court dropped the one charge they were claiming against him and have not charged him with anything else since. So that means he's being held without charges.

And I don't give a shit what you claim, if you can't be a little more specific in your argument, they you're just blowin' smoke.

But I will say this, most of the Israeli kiss-asses in this thread are showing to the world just how insensitive and inhuman the Israeli position is. If this is the kind of shit the Israeli's are doing, they don't deserve a fuckin' country!

sherri has presented one of her kind----the kind that has and continues to rape and murder in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS the kind that legalizes rape against "OTHERS" to the extent that HER KIND raped 1/4 million girls in 1971 in east pakistan LEGALLY and the kind that in the past few decades raped 1/2 millon and murdered a million and made sex slaves of 100s of thousands in sudan LEGALLY according to the laws and customs sherri loves. In fact the kind from which my own mother-in-law escaped LEGAL SEX SLAVERY simple because her father died when she was 11 years old -- "DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW" the kind that raped my husband's grandmother LEGALLY in accordance with the law of the ISA REPECTERS-----leaving her dead body beside her two infants who then died of exposure----the kind of LIFESTYLE sherri supports for jews because according to the filth of her perverted mind JEWS ARE "ISA KILLERS" not actually much of a libel different from the southern baptist galvanized KKK that hanged 12 year old black kids for LOOKING at a white women--- MURDERERS over the past 1700 years of hundreds of millions----for ISA so she has a strong desire to lick the shit of those who have and continue to murder for the past 14 hundred years in those obscene mutilation murders SHE SO ENJOYS. What a joke is sherri and what shit she presents to bolster her own PERVERSITY and FILTH

Do you support Hamas?

The fact you can't give a simple yes or no reveals your dishonesty and evil intent. Wolf in sheep's clothing and I can smell you from here.

Last edited:
They are full of crap, Sammi eats and Sammi has violated the terms of his release which is why he is back in the slammer according to the sources I have posted. All one big act and they get a statute and applause for their efforts.
What specific violation are you referring to? And where's this evidence you keep claiming? What webpage is it on in this thread? I'm not going to look through over 151 pages to find your sources. But if you tell me where it is, I'll take a look at it.

But there has been evidence posted in this thread that indicates the opposite of what you claimed. In the OP, it say's he was arrested in the West Bank after his release. If that is true, then there's no violation, because Israel has no legal jurisdiction in the West Bank. His family say's, the Military Court dropped the one charge they were claiming against him and have not charged him with anything else since. So that means he's being held without charges.

And I don't give a shit what you claim, if you can't be a little more specific in your argument, they you're just blowin' smoke.

But I will say this, most of the Israeli kiss-asses in this thread are showing to the world just how insensitive and inhuman the Israeli position is. If this is the kind of shit the Israeli's are doing, they don't deserve a fuckin' country!

I am not trolling but now I can understand why people do.. You are as funny as hell...:rofl:

Here is the post.....http://www.usmessageboard.com/6828681-post1736.html

As we speak Sammy is having a weenie roast while you are having your whining fest.

IMG_5955.jpg

Last edited:

Israel has no jurisdiction in the West Bank. Did I read that right or am I drunk?

I am not trolling but now I can understand why people do.. You are as funny as hell...:rofl:

As we speak Sammy is having a weenie roast while you are having your whining fest.

IMG_5955.jpg
You need to recognize, that I am a kind, considerate person, who cares about the feelings of others, you asshole!
That was the kindest, most considerate response I have ever seen. I am going to cry big tears.

Isn't it strange how someone who claims she is a "good Christian woman" is falling all over herself for some Muslim terrorist who is not eating on his own accord? Meanwhile, the Christians imprisoned in the Muslim world don't even seem to catch Frau Sherri's interest. At least people who are actually good devout Christians are concerned about Asia Bibi, the Christian woman being held for a long time in a Pakistani jail for allegedly committing blasphemy.

Italian Government Appeals for Revoked Sentence for Asia Bibi

Christians demand immediate release of Asia Bibi ?

Persecuted Church News: Free Asia Bibi campaign launched by British ?Electo-pop? music group

IMG_5955.jpg
You need to recognize, that I am a kind, considerate person, who cares about the feelings of others, you asshole!

You lie just like sherri lies... you hurt my feelings by calling me a name and made me cry...

crying20baby.jpg
... but I will be okay you big weenie.

Looks like sammer has been eating!!!!! According to Israeli Prison Service spokeswoman Sivan Weizman Sammi is under "medical supervision and eats periodically".

Further, Sammi "was initially released in 2011 in a prisoner exchange. One Israeli soldier was freed from captivity in Gaza in exchange for more than 1,000 Palestinian prisoners, many of whom were convicted of being involved in suicide bombings and other deadly attacks.

Some prisoners, like Issawi, were released on condition of travel limits...he was arrested after he violated the terms of his release."

Palestinian rally for hunger striker turns violent | UTSanDiego.com

As usual sherri is caught up in her web of lies. sherri lies...:eusa_liar:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: She lies, her feet stink and she don't love Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back