Lunch for Samer today

rotisserie-chicken-and-Greek-Salad21.jpg
Yummy in the tummy!

Samer is eating better than King Tut.

Mhmmmm. yum yum!

But wait, is that meat? Or fish?

Cus if that meat, It aint yum yum anymore!:eusa_silenced:

Last edited:
It is not over for Sammi yet...Israel's Jerusalem magistrate court has ruled to release Palestinian hunger striker Samer Issawi on 6 March 2013, after having served 8 months in prison since his re-arrest last year. But Issawi's case will be transferred to a military court which may rule to extend his imprisonment to his complete sentence of 20 years.

Samer Issawi to be released March 6, pending military ruling | Al Akhbar English

It is not over for Sammi yet...Israel's Jerusalem magistrate court has ruled to release Palestinian hunger striker Samer Issawi on 6 March 2013, after having served 8 months in prison since his re-arrest last year. But Issawi's case will be transferred to a military court which may rule to extend his imprisonment to his complete sentence of 20 years.

Samer Issawi to be released March 6, pending military ruling | Al Akhbar English
What were the conditions of his release? That he couldn't go from Jerusalem to the West Bank? That can't possibly be a "condition of release" from an Israeli military court, because they have no legal jurisdiction in East Jerusalem and the West Bank. So they can't set conditions on land that isn't there's.

You said you are a person that cares about the feelings of others....yet, you called me a bad name and hurt my feelings....you lie...:(
All I did, was call you an asshole, what's wrong with that?

When did Sherri call you an asshole?

I understand that you may have issues with your cogitative skills, what I said is, "you lie just like sherri lies".

What were the conditions of his release? That he couldn't go from Jerusalem to the West Bank? That can't possibly be a "condition of release" from an Israeli military court, because they have no legal jurisdiction in East Jerusalem and the West Bank. So they can't set conditions on land that isn't there's.

You should be on Sammi's legal team like sherri and float that turd in front of the military court.

Palestinian terrorist Samer Issawi to be freed in March.

So Sherri can finally close this very long tiring thread.

Case closed. Bu bye!

I am hearing there are other court actions pending, there are no due process rights for Palestinians and the concept of double jeapordy does not exist either! I am not hearing it is over yet, I really wish it was!

I wish it was, too.

So you'll stop 'digging', already.:eusa_whistle:

Lipush,

The Truth is every single day Samer Issawi's detention continues more and more people learn about Israel's human rights abuses against Palestinians and they more and more are demanding their own governments to get involved to pressure Israel to end the abuses and to pressure their governments to stop all support they provide to Israel.

The day is coming, boy do I see it unfolding all around me, when Americans are going to become very angry at Israel and they are going to let their anger be heard and felt!

Preachers speak of the Pharisees when Jesus lived in Palestine as self righteous hypocrites and they go to Palestine today and see in Zionists the same self righteous hypocrites that lived there 2000 years ago!

And Christians all know what Jesus has to say about them, then and now, we just have to open our Bibles and read John 8 and Matthew 23!

My responsibilty is to make sure every man and woman and child in my community and surrounding communities know about every child Israel has killed and every injustice they have inflicted, as long as the baby killings and civilian slaughters and all the injustices of Occupation continue.

Israel's continuing detentions of these hunger strikers makes my job easier!

I almost feel like I should thank the Zionists at this point!

Sherri

loinboy,

The Fourth Geneva Convention and international treaties give to the Palestinian peoples basic human rights, as they live under Israeli Occupation. Restrictions on movement, like the one in which Israel tries to prevent Samer Issawi and others from traveling from one place to another inside the occupied territories violates these intl treaties. The rules imposed on him by the Israeli courts are unlawful. They have charged him with no new offenses that constitute crimes under the law, so his detention is unlawful.

Sherri

I am hearing there are other court actions pending, there are no due process rights for Palestinians and the concept of double jeapordy does not exist either! I am not hearing it is over yet, I really wish it was!

I wish it was, too.

Lipush,

The Truth is every single day Samer Issawi's detention continues more and more people learn about Israel's human rights abuses against Palestinians and they more and more are demanding their own governments to get involved to pressure Israel to end the abuses and to pressure their governments to stop all support they provide to Israel.

The day is coming, boy do I see it unfolding all around me, when Americans are going to become very angry at Israel and they are going to let their anger be heard and felt!

Preachers speak of the Pharisees when Jesus lived in Palestine as self righteous hypocrites and they go to Palestine today and see in Zionists the same self righteous hypocrites that lived there 2000 years ago!

And Christians all know what Jesus has to say about them, then and now, we just have to open our Bibles and read John 8 and Matthew 23!

My responsibilty is to make sure every man and woman and child in my community and surrounding communities know about every child Israel has killed and every injustice they have inflicted, as long as the baby killings and civilian slaughters and all the injustices of Occupation continue.

Sherri

SS Frau Sherri, may I remind you that before the prisoner exchange, he was CONVICTED of creating militia groups to kill Israelis. Because of that, I hope he rots in hell with all the other terrorists, including yourself.
I think they have television in hell, so you can watch the news and see that Israel is still there and thriving. You mad ??

I wish it was, too.

Lipush,

Sherri

So America is going to abandon Israel and embrace Hamas?:cuckoo:

I wish it was, too.

Lipush,

Sherri

SS Frau Sherri, may I remind you that before the prisoner exchange, he was CONVICTED of creating militia groups to kill Israelis. Because of that, I hope he rots in hell with all the other terrorists, including yourself.
I think they have television in hell, so you can watch the news and see that Israel is still there and thriving. You mad ??

toastboy,

Let us get something straight here, all the man was doing that led to his prior conviction was resisting Israeli Occupation, which is 100% lawful under intl law. And he was released in a prisoner exchange deal, and his prior conviction cannot be a basis for holding him. Palestinians never get fair trials, and what was he doing in 2002, he was defending Palestine against Israeli attacks that killed hundreds of Palestinians in 2002. That was the year people were bulldozed inside their homes in Jenin, the year photos of the handicapped being slaughtered in Jenin were all over the news, the year churches were attacked in Bethlehem, the year Israel was using countless Palestinians as human shields, the year a priest was murdered in Bethlehem. Palestinians have the right to resist Occupation and the resistance can lawfully include armed resistance. He was arrested in April of 2002, in the midst of the Second Intifada. And he was a freedom fighter for Palestine then and today he is a Palestinian Gandhi, a hero to his people and a man who will be forever remembered for the great things he has done for Humanity by his sacrifices. His sacrifices expose the Injustice of Occupation to the world! And we still thankfully live in a world where there remain people of conscience who will speak out against these injustices, once exposed, brought into the light, by great men like Samer Issawi!

This is from an Amnesty Report published in November of 2002, addressing what was happening in Palestine from February of 2002 forward:

"I have been in urban environments where house to house fighting has happened: Rwanda, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Colombia, and a city struck by a massive earthquake: Mexico city. The devastation seen in Jenin camp had the worst elements of both situations. Houses not just bulldozed or dynamited but reduced almost to dust by the repeated and deliberate coming and goings of bulldozers and tanks. Houses pierced from wall to wall by tank or helicopter gun ships. Houses cut down the middle as if by giant scissors. Inside, an eerie vision of dining or bedrooms almost intact. No signs whatsoever that that bedroom or dining room or indeed the house had been used by fighters. Gratuitous, wanton, unnecessary destruction. Children’s prams, toys, beds everywhere. Where were those children? I do not know, but I do know where the survivors will be in the future."[Javier Zuniga Amnesty International’s Director of Regional Strategy who entered Jenin refugee camp on 17 April 2002]"...

In the four months between 27 February and the end of June 2002 – the period of the two major IDF offensives and the reoccupation of the West Bank - the IDF killed nearly 500 Palestinians. Although many Palestinians died during armed confrontations many of these IDF killings appeared to be unlawful and at least 16% of the victims, more than 70, were children. More than 8,000 Palestinians detained in mass round-ups over the same period were routinely subjected to ill-treatment(2) and more than 3,000 Palestinian homes were demolished."

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/a...bc-11dd-b4cd-01eb52042454/mde151432002en.html

Sherri

Lipush,

Sherri

toastboy,

Let us get something straight here, all the man was doing that led to his prior conviction was resisting Israeli Occupation, which is 100% lawful under intl law. And he was released in a prisoner exchange deal, and his prior conviction cannot be a basis for holding him. Palestinians never get fair trials, and what was he doing in 2002, he was defending Palestine against Israeli attacks that killed hundreds of Palestinians in 2002. That was the year people were bulldozed inside their homes in Jenin, the year photos of the handicapped being slaughtered in Jenin were all over the news, the year churches were attacked in Bethlehem, the year Israel was using countless Palestinians as human shields, the year a priest was murdered in Bethlehem. Palestinians have the right to resist Occupation and the resistance can lawfully include armed resistance. He was arrested in April of 2002, in the midst of the Second Intifada. And he was a freedom fighter for Palestine then and today he is a Palestinian Gandi, a hero to his people and a man who will be forever remembered for the great things he has done for Humanity by his sacrifices. His sacrifices expose the Injustice of Occupation to the world! And we still thankfully live in a world where there remain people of conscience who will speak out against these injustices, once exposed, brought into the light, by great men like Samer Issawi!

Sherri

Funny, because every investigation done about the Jenin " Massacre" , showed that there was....get ready for this ... NO MASSACRE. Pallywood !!!!!!! Which retards like you fall for.

Jesus was, himself, a pharisee. He lived like a pharisee,
socialized with pharisees, quoted the talmud like a pharisee,
and acted like a pharisee especially in his action in the
temple courtyard in which he attacked the money changers.

He was ENTOMBED in the family tomb of a prominent
pharisee That he addressed his FELLOW PHARISEES
in a castigating manner, if he did so, was TYPICALLY
PHARISEE however it may have also been fixed up later
on for the tastes of the people who of the NICEAN COUNCIL
who hated pharisees for rejecting their TRINITY
and AVATAR CONCEPT OF JESUS The Nicean
council was controlled by the original nazi----
CONSTANTINE who also wrote what later became
the NUREMBURG LAWS (that part of the Constantine's
laws was also incorporated into shariah and also
mediated the INQUISITION)

Another VERY VERY compelling
bit of evidence that Jesus was a
pharisee was the fact that "CAIPHAS
hated him----Caiaphas was a Roman
shill----still presented as an utterly
despicable character in jewish
literature -----WHO KNEW?
my kid was writing something and
I noticed "CAIAPHAS" weird name--
but I knew it from the new testament.

I asked the yeshiva baby----"who is caiaphas"

"VERY BAD FAKE PRIEST THE ROMANS
PUT UP" ---"REALLY REALLY BAD" I wondered
if it was the same guy---looked around ---and yes
it was the same caiaphas----ENEMY OF THE
PHARISEES friend of the romans----the very one
depicted in the New Testament-----but in sunday
school some kids seem to think it was caiaphas
who is the pharisee because they have sherri for
a sunday school teacher '

be not surprised---a millenium later
CROMWELL was killing catholics over
doctrine and the sunnis and shiites are
still at it

Lipush,

Sherri

toastboy,

Let us get something straight here, all the man was doing that led to his prior conviction was resisting Israeli Occupation, which is 100% lawful under intl law. And he was released in a prisoner exchange deal, and his prior conviction cannot be a basis for holding him. Palestinians never get fair trials, and what was he doing in 2002, he was defending Palestine against Israeli attacks that killed hundreds of Palestinians in 2002. That was the year people were bulldozed inside their homes in Jenin, the year photos of the handicapped being slaughtered in Jenin were all over the news, the year churches were attacked in Bethlehem, the year Israel was using countless Palestinians as human shields, the year a priest was murdered in Bethlehem. Palestinians have the right to resist Occupation and the resistance can lawfully include armed resistance. He was arrested in April of 2002, in the midst of the Second Intifada. And he was a freedom fighter for Palestine then and today he is a Palestinian Gandi, a hero to his people and a man who will be forever remembered for the great things he has done for Humanity by his sacrifices. His sacrifices expose the Injustice of Occupation to the world! And we still thankfully live in a world where there remain people of conscience who will speak out against these injustices, once exposed, brought into the light, by great men like Samer Issawi!

Sherri

BTW SS Frau Sherri, killing civilians isn't resisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back