🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samers dinner tomorrow

g24dine2_t607.jpeg
And the next day a good ol' Texas barbecue. Take a side of beef, slow cooking on a spit, brushing on the sauce with a mop, all the fixins and side dishes. Potatoe salad, barbecue beans, cole slaw and big ol' fluffy buttermilk biscuits and for desert some hand churned peach ice cream. That be some goooood eatin'.

This is a link to a 112 page report on the long history of torture of Israel, written by NGOS, published by Adalah, Physicians for Human Rights-Israel and Al Mezan Centre for Human Rights .

“On Torture” is an edited volume of essays by Palestinian, Israeli and international legal and medical experts and practitioners, based on presentations given in a workshop held in Jerusalem in April 2011 entitled, “Securing Accountability for Torture and Cruel, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment (CIDT) in Israel: New Trends and Comparative Lessons”.

The writers explore the history of torture in Israel, the daily challenges that practitioners face in seeking accountability for torture and CIDT in Israel, and the changing face of torture.

http://www.mezan.org/upload/14486.pdf

Sherri

This is from a report from Israeli NGO Physicians For Human Rights entitled Israel Continues to Deny Hungers Strikers’ Basic Rights, dated 2/18/2013

Physicians for Human Rights-Israel | Prisoners & Detainees Dept | Updates

"Physicians for Human Rights – Israel is gravely concerned by the conduct of various Israel authorities, whose actions repeatedly violate hunger strikers’ human rights and contravene Israeli laws and regulations, international conventions, and guidelines on medical ethics. In contradiction to the IPS’ own regulations, the recommendations issued by PHR-Israel-affiliated physicians after visiting and examining hunger striking prisoners have been completely disregarded. Furthermore these individuals continue to be shackled to their hospital beds, in violation of medical ethics and the guidelines of the Ministry of Health, Israeli Medical Association, and IPS. The Israel Prison Service continues to prevent monitoring of hunger strikers by impartial physicians (associated with PHR-Israel or any other organization). It is important to note that PHR-Israel has submitted dozens of requests to visit hunger strikers, but since February 2012 these requests have gone unanswered, and have been successful only after court intervention. PHR-Israel’s last request to visit the two hunger strikers was submitted on January 17, 2013. Furthermore, in violation of international conventions, these hunger strikers have been denied family visits, despite their life-threatening health condition. All of this is in addition to the fact that they are being held under administrative detention on classified security grounds and are denied fair and legal due process and the legal tools to defend themselves.

Prof. Raphi Walden, Co-Chairman of Physicians for Human Rights – Israel:

“The fact that hunger strikers are denied the right to health by the Israel Prison Service, while the courts ignore the rights of prisoners and detainees, illustrates the systematic moral, ethical, and professional failure of multiple Israeli institutions.”

Sherri

"What happened 3000 years ago, don't mean shit today!"

"You accuse muslims of living in the 7th century, you can't even get out of B.C."

"Save Samer, he is dying...hunger strike !"

there are 1,941 posts to go thru - i came to the last page to check if there's an update on Samer's condition ?

Was he saved ?
1sm324hospital.gif

I am looking at a report from Sunday by PCHR.

Samer's condition is continuously deteriorating, his weight dropped to 46 kilograms, he is unable to walk and uses a wheelchair for movement, he suffers from general weakness and doctors have advised him he is subject to strokes as he suffers from tachycardia, shortage of sugar and low blood pressure, his blood pressure is low, and he has become insomniac due to the constant pain.

PCHR Appeals to the International Community to Save the Life of Palestinian Hunger Striker, Al-Issawi

Sherri

We respond to Injustice in many different ways.

Samer Issawi, he hungers for justice and Jesus says those who hunger for justice shall be filled.

Samer Issawi has Victory in life or death. That is what Jesus words tell me.

I have to constantly remind myself of the bigger picture here.

We dont have control of what others do but we have complete control over our responses to Injustice.

Samer is taking his stand against Injustice and his acts will never be forgotten.

He will live forever in the hearts of all people struggling against Injustice, in any place and in any time.

Sherri

wrong again---very few of the anti war demonstrations had any violent rioting at all----the RACE riots were different and lots of people ended up dead or in jail---- the anti war
demonstrations involved people singing "michael rowed the boat ashore" try doing it in New Jersey or alabama---throw
rocks at the population and at moving vehicles and at elderly people-----I dare you you disgusting little worms
This hunger strike is a "non-violent protest".

BTW, I don't want to hear your "Pals are violent" rap.

The Israeli's do 10 times the violence the Pals do and you don't say anything about that.

"What happened 3000 years ago, don't mean shit today!"

"You accuse muslims of living in the 7th century, you can't even get out of B.C."

"Save Samer, he is dying...hunger strike !"

there are 1,941 posts to go thru - i came to the last page to check if there's an update on Samer's condition ?

Was he saved ?
1sm324hospital.gif

I am looking at a report from Sunday by PCHR.

Samer's condition is continuously deteriorating, his weight dropped to 46 kilograms, he is unable to walk and uses a wheelchair for movement, he suffers from general weakness and doctors have advised him he is subject to strokes as he suffers from tachycardia, shortage of sugar and low blood pressure, his blood pressure is low, and he has become insomniac due to the constant pain.

PCHR Appeals to the International Community to Save the Life of Palestinian Hunger Striker, Al-Issawi

Sherri
He weighs 101.2 pounds. That's almost hog fat for a desert person.

377574_429837540429401_1922250978_n.jpg

Samer's nephew in front of the court today.

559968_429834520429703_402886478_n.jpg

Samer's mother at his court appearance today.

Samer's family have been allowed no visits with him since his rearrest, over 6 months ago, most of the time he is kept in solitary confinement and Israel does not even allow visits by Physicians For Human Rights, and all of this viiolates intl law, as does his unlawful detention.

Sherri

Samer's family have been allowed no visits with him since his rearrest, over 6 months ago, most of the time he is kept in solitary confinement and Israel does not even allow visits by Physicians For Human Rights, and all of this viiolates intl law, as does his unlawful detention.

Sherri
Boo hoo hoo........sniffle..........................sob.

Sherri is lying----there are no LAWS disallowing solitary confinement and there
are no LAWS requiring medical attention which is not needed nor are their laws
requiring prisons to allow mothers to have regular visits with adult criminals

if there were-----we would have to disband most muslim countries

Sherri

buldumbuldum_com_oscar_odulu_2.jpg

audience.gif

Basically, there are no laws in Israel respecting the civil and human rights of arabs.

Physicians for Human Rights-Israel | Prisoners & Detainees Dept | Updates

the entire report is an IDIOTIC FRAUD SUDDENLY there is a law
that prisoners or agitated patients cannot be SHACKLED? since
when? WHAT A SICK JOKE YOU ARE SHERRI---did you write that shit
YOURSELF ? There are laws that MOTHERS MUST VISIT SICK PRISONERS?

I have seen PARALYZED PRISONERS HELPED TO ESCAPE----of course they
were shackled ---they just took the bedrails with them

more news-----NO SUCH LAW I have encountered dishonest lawyers--
but you are UNIQUE but best of all SHERRI AND HER NAZI FRIENDS HAVE
claimed a law that give people the RIGHT TO STARVE THEMSELVES TO DEATH ---
HOWEVER if they die doing so----sherri claims that is "MEDICAL MALPRACTICE"
sherri the whole world is not as stupid as shit like you think it is

the entire report is an IDIOTIC FRAUD...
Would you like me to explain to you, just how stupid that comment was?

Alright, I will. Don't ever say I never gave you anything.

This is how stupid your comment was...

If Michael Jordan wrote a report on how to shoot a basketball,
you'd call it an "IDIOTIC FRAUD".​

Physician's for Human Rights, don't write fraudelant reports. They are about as credible, non-partisan, non-aligned, non-political organization as you can possibly get and they know their shit, just like MJ knows how to shoot a basketball.

You, on the otherhand, are not even qualified to comment on a report by them.

Basically, there are no laws in Israel respecting the civil and human rights of arabs.

Then don't live there. Dumb asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back