🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is on a hunger strike for his own volition.

Nobody is making it do it, he can stop now if he wishes so!

Me thinks he is another Pallywood actor! :)
It's for a good cause.

Administrative detention is the kind of thing you see in Nazi Germany or Stalin's Russia, not a nation that claims to be a democracy.

Indefinately detaining people without charges is wrong.

It's for a good cause.

Administrative detention is the kind of thing you see in Nazi Germany or Stalin's Russia, not a nation that claims to be a democracy.

Samer can stop his hunger strike now, he chooses not to ...it's his decision and his only !

Do not blame other people for his voluntary actions!

It's for a good cause.

Cut the bullshit and start reading the material that has been presented, after which, make an intelligent argument.

Samer can stop his hunger strike now, he chooses not to ...it's his decision and his only !

Do not blame other people for his voluntary actions!
Nothing happens in a vacuum, there's a reason why he's doing this, which is Israel's fascist policies towards arabs.

Cut the bullshit and start reading the material that has been presented, after which, make an intelligent argument.
I read the material. Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't mean my argument isn't intelligent, it just means you haven't read what I posted.

What you offer is unsubstantiated nonsense. I do not care if you disagree, just offer more that what you conjure up in your own mind.

What you offer is unsubstantiated nonsense. I do not care if you disagree, just offer more that what you conjure up in your own mind.
I provided links to back up my claim, that's not "unsubstantiated".

Your claim is "nothing happens in a vacuum", the exception is your position regarding sammi. He has eaten and he has he has acted against the terms of his release. Result...Sammer is back in the slammer....

Your claim is "nothing happens in a vacuum", the exception is your position regarding sammi. He has eaten and he has he has acted against the terms of his release. Result...Sammer is back in the slammer....
That's what Israel claims, people close to him say he's being held without charges.

Administrative detention is wrong. That's what he is protesting.

That's what Israel claims, people close to him say he's being held without charges.

That's what Israel claims? claims? LOL

Of course that what you believe ... I believe all the contrary, how about that!

There is no point arguing with you... we will never see eye to eye.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Nothing of note in your discussion.

That's what Israel claims? claims? LOL

Of course that what you believe ... I believe all the contrary, how about that!

There is no point arguing with you... we will never see eye to eye.
I got no problem with changing my position when someone "proves" I was wrong. But if you don't provide any corroborative evidence to back up your claim, why should I change my position?

Why don't someone post the official charges he's being held under?

Simply saying he "violated" the terms of his release, is not an official charge, it's just an explanation.

its like this Samer is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL having been found
guilty of involvement with terrorist organizations and having been found
guilty of harboring an extensive collection of weapons in his home.
He was released under coercion since his fellow terrorists kidnapped
an Israeli and demanded ransom. Sherri insists that the paying of
the ransom was tantamont to a VACATING of the criminal conviction
of samer ---he is MAGICALLY "innocent" Sherri lied---the release of
the criminal samer was not a VACATING OF HIS CRIMINAL
CONVICTION ---he is still being held under the terms of his
prior conviction since he violated the terms of his parole---
it happens all the time in the USA Just SOCIALIZING with
other criminals can land a parolee back in jail in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List