🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samers dinner tomorrow

g24dine2_t607.jpeg

8488975251_90e81d59f4_z.jpg

"Israeli prison service police surround Palestinian prisoner Samer al-Issawi, wearing handcuffs and leg-cuffs as he is brought in a wheelchair to a court room at the Magistrate's Court in Jerusalem, Israel, 19 February 2013. EPA/JIM HOLLANDER "

Samer.jpg

Samer's mother fainted and the above photo is of her being taken to the hospital.

Demonstrations outside the Courthouse.

Palestinians join hunger strike for Samer Issawi | The Stream - Al Jazeera English

Sherri

A photo of a relative, hearing news of the outcome of the hearing.

And then Protests in solidarity with Issawi erupted across the Occupied Palestinian Territories, with reports of 1,000 or more demonstrators in the West Bank cities of Nablus and Hebron.

And there are reports of injuries from police tear gas and rubber-coated bullets outside Israel's Ofer Prison

Sometimes, we join together and pray for Samer Issawi and the other hunger strike prisoners, human rights activists all over the world from Palestine to the US to Ghana to South America to Europe to all over Asia. We are different religions but I know the prayers we lift up as we feel Samer's pain and weep for him are prayers that God hears. And there are other matters so hard to speak about and understand, I think we feel each other's prayers. What else explains out of nowhere breaking down sometimes and the emotions. I can only compare it to how I felt in 2006 when Israel killed over one thousand civilians in Lebanon. For 34 days, civilians were being targeted and killed. Over 90% of the deaths were of civilians. And there were many praying for the killing to stop, like Arab Baptist Theological Seminary holding prayer meetings twice daily and praying with Muslims displaced from their homes that they took into their schools, and I experienced similar things to this at that time. When I feel it, I know something is happening, then I knew what I was feeling was either people praying or people dying, feeling the pain and prayers of others no matter the miles that separate us from one another.

Sherri
Can Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," tell us if she is organizing anything for those Christians (including pastors) who are being held in Iranian prisons? I would think that as a good humanitarian she is getting people from all over the world not only to pray for the Christians being held in Iranian prisons but the Bahai'is also. Got anything going for these prisoners, Frau Sherri?

8488975251_90e81d59f4_z.jpg

"Israeli prison service police surround Palestinian prisoner Samer al-Issawi, wearing handcuffs and leg-cuffs as he is brought in a wheelchair to a court room at the Magistrate's Court in Jerusalem, Israel, 19 February 2013. EPA/JIM HOLLANDER "

Samer.jpg

Samer's mother fainted and the above photo is of her being taken to the hospital.

Demonstrations outside the Courthouse.

Palestinians join hunger strike for Samer Issawi | The Stream - Al Jazeera English

Sherri

A photo of a relative, hearing news of the outcome of the hearing.

And then Protests in solidarity with Issawi erupted across the Occupied Palestinian Territories, with reports of 1,000 or more demonstrators in the West Bank cities of Nablus and Hebron.

And there are reports of injuries from police tear gas and rubber-coated bullets outside Israel's Ofer Prison

Clashes earlier today:

Tear gas being used against demonstraters, rubber coated steel bullets at Ofer Prison!

a very emotional people----they dance and ululate in the streets
when things go their way and the blood runs in the gutters

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures. Propagandists love pictures. They can be arranged and captioned to tell any story you want. The young, impressionable, and naive are very susceptible.

Last edited:
Pictures, pictures, and more pictures. Propagandists love pictures. They can be arranged and captioned to tell any story you want. The young, impressionable, and naive are very susceptible.

Propaganda is all the Arabs have , unfortunately. It takes someone with a feeble and uneducated mind to believe it. Like Frau Sherri and SS Major loinboy

Propaganda is all the Arabs have , unfortunately. It takes someone with a feeble and uneducated mind to believe it. Like Frau Sherri and SS Major loinboy

Frau sherri is not only uneducated----she is a lawyer
an honest lawyer once told me-----"ALL I HAVE TO SELL IS TIME
AND WORDS" old lawyers are a treasure---assuming they
have a conscience----I have gotten SO much free legal advice
and even AID----from old lawyers who realize they lived a life
of sin----but I have also run into some sherris

You mean there's more than one sherri ?!!!!?!?!?

Oh God what kind of a world are we living in ?!?!?!?!??!!

Sherri and her ilk are ravenous wolves who lurk and growl, ready to pounce and devour any weak and feeble prey they can find. It gives them the feeling of power they so desperately seek to justify their meager pitiful hateful existance.

Last edited:

Sherri and her ilk are ravenous wolves who lurk and growl, ready to pounce and devour any weak and feeble prey they can find. It gives them the feeling of power they so desperately seek to justify their meager existance.

my sense of frau sherri is that she is a simple congenital anti semite
and has found an outlet for emotional deprivation. She actually
works in the field----with enthusiasm -----a field which is utterly
unproductive After-all there is no actually goal in the hunger-
striking idiot program other than the creation of harmful legal precedents.

It may have been galvanized by some GOOD PROGRAMS---
like in prisons in which there was is actual abuse---but what
sherri is working on is release of violent criminals for whom she
has devised arguements steeped in obscene sophistry.

"he never was proven to have personally killed anyone"

chances are neither was AL CAPONE---in fact
neither was ADOLF EICHMANN ----probably caligula
did not either. Shaykh Abdel Rahman is a sick man---
he did not drive the car bomb into the cellar of the
world trade center----he just organized the operation
Adolf abu ali was fond of dogs

You mean there's more than one sherri ?!!!!?!?!?

Oh God what kind of a world are we living in ?!?!?!?!??!!

sherri is usmb's Sybil......
1317394096_sybil.jpg
...just wait and see how many different personae appear under the one known as frau sherri.

Ashwz has already proven he ain't got the chops for debating his point, how 'bout you?

Care to state specifically what you're calling propaganda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back