🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri and her miscreant pals are scratching for every sympathetic idiot they can muster. LOL.
It has nothing to do with sympathy, it's not allowing Israeli kiss-asses to tell us the emporer has new clothes.

Leave sherri alone she gets irritable when her fellow isa respecters
are prevented from murdering infants -----lets get her over to the
news from pakistan----lots of dead babies there----the sunnis are getting
their kicks bombing the local shiite veggie market. They are moving up
in the trade----as far as I know they usually did drive by pick offs of one
at a time----they seem to be constructing bombs now for the glory of isa

any news from isa respecting syria?

Leave sherri alone she gets irritable when her fellow isa respecters
are prevented from murdering infants -----lets get her over to the
news from pakistan----lots of dead babies there----the sunnis are getting
their kicks bombing the local shiite veggie market. They are moving up
in the trade----as far as I know they usually did drive by pick offs of one
at a time----they seem to be constructing bombs now for the glory of isa

any news from isa respecting syria?
Shut the fuck up and get the cross out your pussy!

Sometimes, we join together and pray for Samer Issawi and the other hunger strike prisoners, human rights activists all over the world from Palestine to the US to Ghana to South America to Europe to all over Asia. We are different religions but I know the prayers we lift up as we feel Samer's pain and weep for him are prayers that God hears. And there are other matters so hard to speak about and understand, I think we feel each other's prayers. What else explains out of nowhere breaking down sometimes and the emotions. I can only compare it to how I felt in 2006 when Israel killed over one thousand civilians in Lebanon. For 34 days, civilians were being targeted and killed. Over 90% of the deaths were of civilians. And there were many praying for the killing to stop, like Arab Baptist Theological Seminary holding prayer meetings twice daily and praying with Muslims displaced from their homes that they took into their schools, and I experienced similar things to this at that time. When I feel it, I know something is happening, then I knew what I was feeling was either people praying or people dying, feeling the pain and prayers of others no matter the miles that separate us from one another.

Sherri

gravity WHERE ARE MY LUNCH PICTURES? i look forward to that daily
vicarious thrill-------YUM!!!!!!!

millions of children are dying of starvation -----whilst their co-religionist isa respecters
play in Las Vegas spending $$$$$ MILLIONS $$$$$$$$ and some jerks sit around
"praying" for scum who play 'hungers strike games' for a get out of jail free pass
to that they can REJOIN the baby throat slitting game

Whats on the menu for Samer tonight?
Forced feeding tube down the throat, with a falafal malt to follow.

I heard hes having Chicken Kabobs with peppers on rice.:confused:

chicken-kabobs.jpg

Sometimes, we join together and pray for Samer Issawi and the other hunger strike prisoners, human rights activists all over the world from Palestine to the US to Ghana to South America to Europe to all over Asia. We are different religions but I know the prayers we lift up as we feel Samer's pain and weep for him are prayers that God hears. And there are other matters so hard to speak about and understand, I think we feel each other's prayers. What else explains out of nowhere breaking down sometimes and the emotions. I can only compare it to how I felt in 2006 when Israel killed over one thousand civilians in Lebanon. For 34 days, civilians were being targeted and killed. Over 90% of the deaths were of civilians. And there were many praying for the killing to stop, like Arab Baptist Theological Seminary holding prayer meetings twice daily and praying with Muslims displaced from their homes that they took into their schools, and I experienced similar things to this at that time. When I feel it, I know something is happening, then I knew what I was feeling was either people praying or people dying, feeling the pain and prayers of others no matter the miles that separate us from one another.

Sherri

You are insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back