🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Breaking News: israeli kangaroo court rejects the release of Palestinian hunger striker Samer Issawi today during his "emergency" hearing.

Issawi to remain behind bars until his next scheduled hearing on March 14, 2013. Issawi's mom Um Ra'fat collapsed during the court decision."

Breaking News:... | Facebook

Sherri
So tell us, Frau Sherri, if that Christian woman Asia Bibi, who is being held in a Pakistani prison for allegedly committing blasphemy, decided to go on a hunger strike to get released, would you, as a "good Christian woman," be carrying on the same as you are carrying on for Sammy or would you just ignore her plight since it doesn't involve the Jews but your Muslim friends?

Whats on the menu for Samer tonight?
Forced feeding tube down the throat, with a falafal malt to follow.

I heard hes having Chicken Kabobs with peppers on rice.:confused:

chicken-kabobs.jpg
Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmm. Yummy in the tummy!

I think that is likely, forced feeding, Israel can do whatever they choose to him, there is noone there to stop them, but Khader Adnan brought up another point about minerals and supplements some take on hunger strikes, like glucose additives, that might be part of the explanation of the fact he still lives.

1360777810-former-palestinian-prisoner-in-israeli-jails-khader-adnan-speaks_1794087.jpg

This is what he said:

"“Two hundred days? How is he still alive?” I asked Khader Adnan. If anyone could give me a reliable answer to this question, it's Adnan. After all, he started the wave of hunger strikes in Israeli prisons about a year ago, and since his release he has emerged as one of the most prominent activists on behalf of Palestinian prisoners. “It’s possible if he receives a glucose additive,” Adnan explains, “but Issawi hasn’t been taking glucose for the past 21 days, and his situation is deteriorating. He’s been hospitalized in the ICU and his life is at risk. I refused to take those pills and was on a total hunger strike until I was released.” Adnan kept his hunger strike for 66 days. He was transferred to the ICU of Ziv Hospital in Safed in critical condition. Once his health improved, he was released to his home."

Read more: Hunger Striker Samer Issawi Invisible to Israeli Society - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Here is another article addressing events over the past week.

Podcast: Hundreds protest outside Israeli jail in solidarity with hunger striking prisoners | The Electronic Intifada

Sherri

Millions of the children of isa respecters are dying of starvation and neglect ----isa
respecters are killing each other in dozens of locations around the world.
What is this faux "HUNGER STRIKE" BS?? ----<<< A SMOKE SCREEN
OVER THE FILTH OF "isa-respectism" ------the planet's most prolific
genociders

I think that is likely, forced feeding, Israel can do whatever they choose to him, there is noone there to stop them, but Khader Adnan brought up another point about minerals and supplements some take on hunger strikes, like glucose additives, that might be part of the explanation of the fact he still lives.

1360777810-former-palestinian-prisoner-in-israeli-jails-khader-adnan-speaks_1794087.jpg

This is what he said:

"“Two hundred days? How is he still alive?” I asked Khader Adnan. If anyone could give me a reliable answer to this question, it's Adnan. After all, he started the wave of hunger strikes in Israeli prisons about a year ago, and since his release he has emerged as one of the most prominent activists on behalf of Palestinian prisoners. “It’s possible if he receives a glucose additive,” Adnan explains, “but Issawi hasn’t been taking glucose for the past 21 days, and his situation is deteriorating. He’s been hospitalized in the ICU and his life is at risk. I refused to take those pills and was on a total hunger strike until I was released.” Adnan kept his hunger strike for 66 days. He was transferred to the ICU of Ziv Hospital in Safed in critical condition. Once his health improved, he was released to his home."

Read more: Hunger Striker Samer Issawi Invisible to Israeli Society - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Podcast: Hundreds protest outside Israeli jail in solidarity with hunger striking prisoners | The Electronic Intifada

Sherri

Look like a bunch of cockroaches in the pantry.

This is what he said:

Sherri

Seeing humans like cockroaches?

Is that following Jesus example?

This is what he said:

Sherri

Seeing humans like cockroaches?

Is that following Jesus example?

Depends on your source According to MATTHEW jesus saw people
like you and samer as swine and dogs

"As Palestinian hunger strikes come to a head, world begins to take notice

Four Palestinian prisoners are on hunger strikes to protest their administrative detention and the conditions in which they are being held. While the EU calls on Israel to respect its obligations toward Palestinian prisoners’ human rights, an Israeli NGO reports they are being treated unethically in hospital"

As Palestinian hunger strikes come to a head, world begins to take notice | +972 Magazine

Israeli's 972 Magazine addresses hunger strikers, and raises another issue which is a story unfolding, the unethical treatment of these prisoners in hospitals.

Sherri

This is what he said:

Sherri

lol:clap2:

I think that is likely, forced feeding, Israel can do whatever they choose to him, there is noone there to stop them,

Sherri

Sherri is very conflicted-----she vacillates between claiming NOT KEEPING
SCUM SAMER alive is "medical neglect" and "FEEDING HIM"---
is some sort of "DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO HIM"

she missed her called-----she should have done STAND-UP COMEDY

8488975251_90e81d59f4_z.jpg

"Israeli prison service police surround Palestinian prisoner Samer al-Issawi, wearing handcuffs and leg-cuffs as he is brought in a wheelchair to a court room at the Magistrate's Court in Jerusalem, Israel, 19 February 2013. EPA/JIM HOLLANDER "

Samer.jpg

Samer's mother fainted and the above photo is of her being taken to the hospital.

Demonstrations outside the Courthouse.

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201302190138-0022556

Sherri

Rather I say save the food and expense, let the scumbag terrorist starve to death! Good riddens!

Starve? Samer gets 4 meals a day in the Israeli jails, some of the best shawarmas, samboosas, hummus and taqoose you could ask for. I want to go visit him and share a meal.:eusa_drool:

8488975251_90e81d59f4_z.jpg

"Israeli prison service police surround Palestinian prisoner Samer al-Issawi, wearing handcuffs and leg-cuffs as he is brought in a wheelchair to a court room at the Magistrate's Court in Jerusalem, Israel, 19 February 2013. EPA/JIM HOLLANDER "

Samer.jpg

Samer's mother fainted and the above photo is of her being taken to the hospital.

Demonstrations outside the Courthouse.

Palestinians join hunger strike for Samer Issawi | The Stream - Al Jazeera English

Sherri

A photo of a relative, hearing news of the outcome of the hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back