🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seal, thanks ever so for your post explaining how the Irish supported De Valera in assisting Hitler because Hitler's attacking the British was more relevant in their eyes than his committing genocide against anyone else.

you should either learn to read or learn to tell the truth.

let me make it simple.

ireland was neutral.

Ireland was allegedly officially 'neutral', yes.

again, let me make it simple...

ireland was neutral.

really, don't you all have enough problems without further pissing off the irish.

There are no FACTS to back up your lies, so I am calling you on your lies!

Give me the names of the civilians he attacked, and if you cannot, well, you are disclosed as a LIAR!

Please DO stop being ridiculous: if their names were not made public that does not mean they didn't exist or it didn't happen. For one thing, the students could've been minors -whose names wouldn't necessarily be released.

And for another, when the attempted murderers were part of an organized gang of thugs - the victims' names may have been withheld from the public to protect them against further attempts to murder them so that they couldn't testify against their attacker.

Anyone who has dealt with 'gang' cases in the US understands that concept.

You stated in your post Samer attacked civilians, and I asked you to name the civilians he attacked, you cannot, disclosing you for the LIAR you are!

There are no FACTS to back up your lies, so I am calling you on your lies!

Give me the names of the civilians he attacked, and if you cannot, well, you are disclosed as a LIAR!

You have no credibility sherri. Indeed, you have been shown to be a liar many times in this and other threads.

Now why don't you post material that disputes what has been cited by the recognized source I posted.

We all keep telling you CAMERA has zero credibility! No need to respond to a propaganda rag like that!

Thank you, sherri, for ignoring the facts and continuing to make personal attacks rather than trying to discuss those facts.

You have no credibility sherri. Indeed, you have been shown to be a liar many times in this and other threads.

Now why don't you post material that disputes what has been cited by the recognized source I posted.

We all keep telling you CAMERA has zero credibility! No need to respond to a propaganda rag like that!

Now I am led to question sherri's math skills as well.

And it realy does not matter what Samer Issawi did in 2002 or earlier, he was released in a prisoner exchange deal and that means he cannot be held in detention any longer for acts that occurred in 2002 or earlier, that were the basis for his prior conviction.

I believe that Amnesty Report from November of 2002 that I provided a link for in my prior post today may address violations of law Israel engaged in with respect to prisoners they detained in 2002, as well, which would include Samer's detention. There have been voluminous reports and documents released that document violations of intl law in Israel's unlawful military court proceedings. There simply is no justice for Palestinians in Israel's military courts. Convictions prove nothing, certainly not guilt or innocence of Palestinians for crimes they are charged with.

Sherri

Thank you, sherri, for ignoring the facts and continuing to make personal attacks rather than trying to discuss those facts.

One more time, now, you stated Samer attacked civilians, Your words from post 2081, accusing him of "deliberately targeting civilians" and I said name the civilians he attacked. You cannot, and that makes you a LIAR! You cannot back up your claims with facts!

Samer did not kill any civilians.
What's it called when someone provides weapons to killers? Give us a hint, counsellor.

When a people live under Occupation and they respond to Occupation with armed resistance it is called exercising their legal rights under international law.

When Boston was occupied by the British, how did some of them respond to Occupation? Resistance was not all peaceful.

When terrorists commit acts of terrorism, we call them terrorists.
Even if they're Arabs who live in Israel.

As an attorney you know full well that silence is acquiescence. State your objection with references or simply accept that this material will forever be considered a fact in this thread.

If you are so concerned about Samer Issawi, Sherri... go tell him to eat a sandwich and be done with it!

what the heck ....poor Samer this...poor Samer that..... he is the one inflicting this on himself....who knows, may be he is enjoying it too!

Pain in the ass he is.

Samer did not kill any civilians.
What's it called when someone provides weapons to killers? Give us a hint, counsellor.

When a people live under Occupation and they respond to Occupation with armed resistance it is called exercising their legal rights under international law.

When Boston was occupied by the British, how did some of them respond to Occupation? Resistance was not all peaceful.
So tell us, Frau Sherri, what do you call it when people who are not Muslims, but are trying to live peacefully in a Muslim country, are harassed and murdered and their houses of worship burned down. These people have certainly not supplied weapons to terrorists who belong to their religion to kill the Muslims living in these countries (and don't forget that many of these countries were not originally Muslim countries, but were Hindu, Buddhist and Christian countries). I wonder if Frau Sherri can tell us if Ethan Allen and the Green Mountain boys every went around killing innocent British civilians. Did they teach you that in your school, Frau Sherri?

And it realy does not matter what Samer Issawi did in 2002 or earlier, he was released in a prisoner exchange deal and that means he cannot be held in detention any longer for acts that occurred in 2002 or earlier, that were the basis for his prior conviction.

I believe that Amnesty Report from November of 2002 that I provided a link for in my prior post today may address violations of law Israel engaged in with respect to prisoners they detained in 2002, as well, which would include Samer's detention. There have been voluminous reports and documents released that document violations of intl law in Israel's unlawful military court proceedings. There simply is no justice for Palestinians in Israel's military courts. Convictions prove nothing, certainly not guilt or innocence of Palestinians for crimes they are charged with.

Sherri

I'm interested in FACTS, not whatever sherri believes. He was released UPON PROBATION - if he accepted a CONDITIONAL release, he is bound to abide by the terms which HE CHOSE to accept.

If you are so concerned about Samer Issawi, Sherri... go tell him to eat a sandwich and be done with it!

what the heck ....poor Samer this...poor Samer that..... he is the one inflicting this on himself....who knows, may be he is enjoying it too!

Pain in the ass he is.

Hi skye, haven't you heard, it has been verified by two official sources one from Israel and one from Palestine: Sammi has been eating, he is not on a hunger strike...

scott-eating-1.gif

Given the murderous nature of Samer's associates and their continual attempts to attack Israeli civilians - I would not be willing to risk the lives of his intended victims by naming them in such a public venue.

Especially not in a forum where certain posters have been known to gloat about the idea of Jews being murdered.

Seal, thanks ever so for your post explaining how the Irish supported De Valera in assisting Hitler because Hitler's attacking the British was more relevant in their eyes than his committing genocide against anyone else.

let me make it simple.

ireland was neutral.
Let me make this simple Sherlock: Samer was released ON CONDITION. He violated that condition. What's so complicated about that?

Leave sherri alone----she has DEFINED all jews as "NON CIVILIANS COMBATANTS ---regardless of age or gender just as have the AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY SCHOLARS OF
KORANIC LAW She supports the slitting of the throats of jewish infants because
they often grow up to be ZIONISTS !!! try to understand her noble purpose
in life

Given the murderous nature of Samer's associates and their continual attempts to attack Israeli civilians - I would not be willing to risk the lives of his intended victims by naming them in such a public venue.

Especially not in a forum where certain posters have been known to gloat about the idea of Jews being murdered.

Names are not necessary, we have the officials who have spoken within their respective capacities for their governments; Israel and Palestine regrading Sammi. The burden is on sherri to show it is false as she disagrees with these findings.

Should sherri remain silent these reports will be considered controlling as the facts of this thread and Sammi the terrorist who attempted to murder civilians.

let me make it simple.

ireland was neutral.
Let me make this simple Sherlock: Samer was released ON CONDITION. He violated that condition. What's so complicated about that?

perhaps you and marg (and connery) have heard off petitioning the court for aa violation off probation, a hearing, and due process.

perhaps you can show me something to indicate that this has occurred.

pleas remember, i am irish and quite familiar with diplock courts, supergrass testimony, and the heinous crome of having an "O" or "Mac" in front of your last name requiring administrative detention. such unust detention is what the irish republican army was founded on. lock up a bunch of innocent peeps without charge or trial and they are angry and get to talking and boom,,,canary wharf...boom...airey naeve...boom...narrow water...boom...lord mountbatton and eighteen paras...and why...internment without trial, aka administrative detention.

sow your dragon's teeth...boom.

charge them or let them go.

i imagine there are some israeli settlers ripe for "administratve detention" but not ready.

bobby sands brought england to her knees because he woke the world up to british injustice and intransigence..

how exactly did samer violate parole. by not supply thee israelis with enough sweets to wash the taste of sour grapes out of their mouths. how did he violate his probation exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back