🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gee---the week begins with a nazi whining with maudlin idiocy----she reminds me of
descriptions of Mengele who gave candy to little children before he began performing
live autopsies

Now, here is an illustration of Hate.
Yup. You Nazis set the standard. Many of them thought of themselves as good Christians, as you do.

I just have to laugh.

lmao as I watch the supporters of today's Nazi Regime, Israel, call others Nazis! I was not even alive when Hitler lived and am not a supporter of the present days Nazis, the Zionists of Israel, either!

Yup. You Nazis set the standard. Many of them thought of themselves as good Christians, as you do.

I just have to laugh.

lmao as I watch the supporters of today's Nazi Regime, Israel, call others Nazis! I was not even alive when Hitler lived and am not a supporter of the present days Nazis, the Zionists of Israel, either!
Who fucking cares when you were alive or not? You're a batshit crazy Nazi.

I just have to laugh.

sherri---you and your fellow present day nazis are as much alive as was your
famous leader in the world war II era If you wish to cover up your nazism---
you should stop parroting nazi propaganda-----especially that line
"It was not me---it was (is) THE JEWS" that one was used a bit too much
by those who escaped the nuremburg trials and wrote the
present day islamo nazi propaganda -----like ARIBERT HEIM

some of us are familiar with the propaganda ----and even with
some of the people who learn it by rote. Long ago---when
I first heard muslims from india and pakistan parroting the
stuff------muslims from Iran did not.......yet. Lots of
people in the USA who called themselves good christians---did.
But most of them that I encountered were a bit more clever
about it and knew when and where to parrot----and how to hide
their filth a bit better than do you.

I just have to laugh.

lol at the baseless name calling of the ignorant hate filled Nazi Zioist Israel supporters!

I just have to laugh.

sherri---you and your fellow present day nazis are as much alive as was your
famous leader in the world war II era If you wish to cover up your nazism---
you should stop parroting nazi propaganda-----especially that line
"It was not me---it was (is) THE JEWS" that one was used a bit too much
by those who escaped the nuremburg trials and wrote the
present day islamo nazi propaganda -----like ARIBERT HEIM

some of us are familiar with the propaganda ----and even with
some of the people who learn it by rote. Long ago---when
I first heard muslims from india and pakistan parroting the
stuff------muslims from Iran did not.......yet. Lots of
people in the USA who called themselves good christians---did.
But most of them that I encountered were a bit more clever
about it and knew when and where to parrot----and how to hide
their filth a bit better than do you.
Stop lying, Israel is the present days Nazi baby killers, following in the footsteps of Hitlers Nazi baby killers! Jews do not get a free pass to murder babies and have murdered over 1500 babies in Palestine since 2000. And me, I have murdered no babies anywhere.

lol at the baseless name calling of the ignorant hate filled Nazi Zioist Israel supporters!
Baseless? Just look at your posts, whacko.

Oh, that's right....the certifiable have no insight into their insanity.

Now, sack up, buy a ticket to the Mid East, and go help the hopeless bastards. Jesus is telling you to do that.

I am still trying to find a human life to save and am carrying around a $5 bill in my purse waiting for an opportunity to help save a life with it.

Sherri

You are a skinflint on top of being full of nonsense.

You can help a hungry soul in your community by taking that 5 bucks and buying the same baloney you serve on this forum and donate it to a food pantry.

I am waiting for Jesus to lead me exactly to the place that $5 is destined to go.

If you truly believed in Jesus he would have lead you to a psychiatrist's couch by now and removed the stain of hate from your soul; if you ever had one to begin with.

Now, sack up, buy a ticket to the Mid East, and go help the hopeless bastards. Jesus is telling you to do that.

Confronting human rights abuses of a nation does not make one a Nazi or crazy; the fact is there us no defense for Israels atrocities against humanity in Palestine and the only thing left for her supporters is name calling and character assassination..

You do not even kniw what the issues are in Palestine, let alone have any ability to address them.

Nothing "baseless" about modo's words Sherri-----they are MEANINGFUL 'as are
yours. You use the word ZIONIST as if it were a vulgar expletive----which, in
itself -----a kind of "name calling"----but very meaningful.

The bible is a very interesting book. Read it some time. But first learn
a bit about the language usages of the time and the symbols.

Jesus, who you claim is a "messiah" for the world expressed the fact
that he was a ZIONIST ----by taking himself to JERUSALEM----in fullfillment
of the PROPHECY OF ZION (which as you noted is a hill a "high place" ---
in the precincts of jerusalem) His entire life as presented in the bible is
shoe horned into the PROPHECY OF ZION ----even that silly ---awaaaay
in the maaanger story in BETHLEHEM is an adaptation to the fact
that THE MESSIAH of zion is supposed to be descended from KNG DAVID----
(david was born in bethlehem) the "messiah" also has to be---like
king david----DESCENDED FROM JUDAH--- second son of Jacob---who
jacob named----as something like head of a royal lins for the
CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (israel is an alternative name for jacob)
SEE? its all 100% zionistic and extensively documented
over thousands of years. Words do have meaning----you have a bit
of a problem with words-----which is a bit odd for a lawyer

You are a skinflint on top of being full of nonsense.

You can help a hungry soul in your community by taking that 5 bucks and buying the same baloney you serve on this forum and donate it to a food pantry.

I am waiting for Jesus to lead me exactly to the place that $5 is destined to go.

If you truly believed in Jesus he would have lead you to a psychiatrist's couch by now and removed the stain of hate from your soul; if you ever had one to begin with.

lol, it is nonviolent resistance that transforms the world and wipes out hate. You seem to be projecting your own hate onto me. Where is the hate in desiring to help to save a human life?

Last edited:

You do not even kniw what the issues are in Palestine, let alone have any ability to address them.
Pssst.....I'll let you in on a little secret. Promise not to tell, now.

Ready for it?

Here it is: You don't know shit about me regardless of what the voices in your head tell you.

^^^ True story.

What I shared with my Sunday school class this morning was how a political prisoner on a 150 day hunger strike wrote a letter, not feeling sorry for himself, but expressing how he was filled with shame about people in Somalia and Africa dying from lack of thirst and hunger and asked everyone to give $5 to save a human life. God calls us to engage in acts of self sacrifice like hunger strikes and he takes away our hate and fills us with love for others. I am still trying to find a human life to save and am carrying around a $5 bill in my purse waiting for an opportunity to help save a life with it. It is not as easy as it first seems, I could not just put it in the alter at my church, for example. Imagine if everyone did this, we could all be contributing to making the world a better place.

Sherri

Is everyone supposed to be impressed with that? What, don't you think anyone else gives money or time to help others?

Ever heard of Heifer International? That's the catalogue our family got most of its gifts from.....

And WHY did the husband ad I work about 40 hours doing giftwrap at the booth in the mall? So the money we helped raise could be used to fund medical research - an no, we didn't just get involved with that project after the son 'declared' for the field: we've been doing it since he was a baby.

But enough about how you've been 'preaching to the choir' here, l'il sherrithing. Rather than just fork over some money - why not use time and ingenuity to create a product which can be sold? Learn how to do Ukrainian decorated eggshells and sell them for Easter.... Make the world a more beautiful place while you're helping to do GOD's work in it!

But what about Samer? Is he still kicking or is he resting in the arms of 72 Virgils, eating hot tamales? Curious people want to know.

lol, it is nonviolent resistance that transfirms the world and wipes out hate. You seem to be projecting your own hate onto me. Where is the hate in desiring to help to save a human life?

The owner of the ass you lick-----to wit, samer----was convicted of storing terrorist
weapons-----a large cache and activities in a baby throat slitting organization.
Mahatma Gandhi would not approve. Jailing samer----saved lives----he was
released on promise of good behaviour which he breached

as to persons intent on suicide------well---I have lots of brothers-----the one who is
a psychiatrist assures me that there is no way of preventing a person from comitting
suicide if he is INTENT on it. If lump of shit samer wants to die so desperately that
the only way to stop the very righteous pacifist would be to release him to future throat
slitting activities----he will die.

as to suicide----it is amazing how people MANAGE to accomplish it even if restrained--or
medicated or ----having SEEN THE LIGHT

It is clear that samer is not all that intent

(david was born in bethlehem) the "messiah" also has to be---like
over thousands of years. Words do have meaning----you have a bit
NO, YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT Jesus, what you are saying. He never said, I am a Zionist and he never set himself up as a king in Palestine either.And he never occupied or oppressed o r killed or perpetrated human rights abuses against anyone either. That is the Zionist way and that is not and was not ever Jesus way!

Pssst.....I'll let you in on a little secret. Promise not to tell, now.

Ready for it?

Here it is: You don't know shit about me regardless of what the voices in your head tell you.

^^^ True story.

Obviously you know nothing about Palestine.

What I shared with my Sunday school class this morning was how a political prisoner on a 150 day hunger strike wrote a letter, not feeling sorry for himself, but expressing how he was filled with shame about people in Somalia and Africa dying from lack of thirst and hunger and asked everyone to give $5 to save a human life. God calls us to engage in acts of self sacrifice like hunger strikes and he takes away our hate and fills us with love for others. I am still trying to find a human life to save and am carrying around a $5 bill in my purse waiting for an opportunity to help save a life with it. It is not as easy as it first seems, I could not just put it in the alter at my church, for example. Imagine if everyone did this, we could all be contributing to making the world a better place.

Sherri

Is everyone supposed to be impressed with that? What, don't you think anyone else gives money or time to help others?

Ever heard of Heifer International? That's the catalogue our family got most of its gifts from.....

And WHY did the husband ad I work about 40 hours doing giftwrap at the booth in the mall? So the money we helped raise could be used to fund medical research - an no, we didn't just get involved with that project after the son 'declared' for the field: we've been doing it since he was a baby.

But enough about how you've been 'preaching to the choir' here, l'il sherrithing. Rather than just fork over some money - why not use time and ingenuity to create a product which can be sold? Learn how to do Ukrainian decorated eggshells and sell them for Easter.... Make the world a more beautiful place while you're helping to do GOD's work in it!

I am simply trying to take this mans words as he is dying seriously and apply them to my life. I think you may be right about something you said here, it is not money, God is leading me to do something, to some action here. Maybe sharing his story in some way, I will figure it out.Thank you, Sherri

Last edited:

(david was born in bethlehem) .. The "messiah" also has to be---like
over thousands of years... Words do have meaning----you have a bit
NO, YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT Jesus, what you are saying. He never said, I am a Zionist and he never set himself up as a king in Palestine either.And he never occupied or oppressed o r killed or perpetrated human rights abuses against anyone either. That is the Zionist way and that is not and was not ever Jesus way!

sherri----your response is SO lacking that I am actually amazed that you posted it.
It would be utterly idiotic for Jesus to have PROCLAIMED
I AM A ZIONIST ----just as it would have been utterly idiotic for him
to PROCLAIM "I am a jew"---it was simple fact He walked the
walk and talked the talk ----or at least he is DESCRIBED as doing
so by his biographers-----whom you seem to believe without question.

BTW anyone who has ever read the bible knows that the MESSIAH
is not "KING" -----never beomes a "KING" -----gee you are stupid.
At least not in the form scum like you define "king"-----There is a very
interesting messianic prophecy in the bible which describes a "king"
in "the days after" <<<< that means in the days of the
MESSIANIC ERA. That "king" has no role in government at all ---
his only role is that of a kind of figure head who shows up looking
nice and kingly for religious observances at the Temple----and then--
walks out of the front door to go about being a righteous guy---something
almost monastic .. Jesus.. or the people who wrote the New Testament,,
WERE VERY FAMLIAR with this stuff. Jesus was very familiar with the talmud,
which he quoted incessantly-----and he had lots of pharisee friends which is
logical at that time-----for a pharisee. Politics and socializing were
very intertwined in those days The people who did not mix----were the
PHARISEES AND THE SADDUCEES. can you name a famous SADDUCEE?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back