🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am standing and watching Jesus be crucified, and around me I can feel the hate for Him in the air, and words are hurled out at Him, hate filled words. Hate and pain mixed together, seemingly immersing me. But then I see, He is not dead at all, He lives and He tells me He loves me and my life matters and all I have to do is remain steadfast and keep my eyes focused on Him. He is victorious in the end. And all I have to do is place my life in His hands and trust Him with my life every day of my life and let Him take my hand and let Him lead me forward into my life and through my life and into Eternity with Him. And those who die as He died, know they will be with Him, too, and I will see them again one day.

And my pain turns to joy, and I am in awe and amazed at my God! And I realize when I follow Him, wherever He takes me, there are Blessings to open my eyes and my mind and my heart to fully see and feel and behold!

Every day of our lives, let us remember, God walks beside us, every day of our lives, let us turn to our Lord to lead and guide us, we owe our lives and everything we are, to our Creator our Lord, we are nothing without you, our God, every day of our lives let us in joy, walk with Christ, Our precious Lord, we love and adore you, our precious Lord, we worship and praise you, Our precious Lord, we bow down on our knees, we cry out from our hearts, our innermost hurts and fears, we lay them all down at your feet, and we place our lives in your hands, our precious Lord!

That song, we sang it just the other day in Church, were you there, when they crucified our Lord, and how amazing the ways God takes us right there and shows us exactly what it was like!

Sherri

You really need to get out more. Some antidepressants wouldn't hurt either.

If Samer Issawi wants to take his own life who cares!

This martyrdom obsession of crazy Islamists Palestinians indicates what a backward, primitive society they really are!

Thousands and thousands of people die daily all over the world, his death won't make any difference and it will only prove that blackmail doesn't work!

It's a blackmail tactic which should not be allowed to succeed.

I cannot buy into your way of thinking, because it would require that I renounce Christainaity, considering that Jesus was a Martyr!
Parading pictures of dead children in Palestine then gloating over the deaths of small children in the US is hardly Christian behavior. Calling people Nazis because they disagree with you is not Christian nor is asking for Satan to get behind you(for whatever your sick purposes are). You do not have to renounce Christianity you were never Christian to begin with.

Exactly :clap2:

If Samer Issawi wants to take his own life who cares!

This martyrdom obsession of crazy Islamists Palestinians indicates what a backward, primitive society they really are!

Thousands and thousands of people die daily all over the world, his death won't make any difference and it will only prove that blackmail doesn't work!

It's a blackmail tactic which should not be allowed to succeed.

I cannot buy into your way of thinking, because it would require that I renounce Christainaity, considering that Jesus was a Martyr!
Parading pictures of dead children in Palestine then gloating over the deaths of small children in the US is hardly Christian behavior. Calling people Nazis because they disagree with you is not Christian nor is asking for Satan to get behind you(for whatever your sick purposes are). You do not have to renounce Christianity you were never Christian to begin with.
Has any poster ever taken such a beating by a multitude of other posters as Sherri nincompoop just did in this thread? I think she may have just established a record. I also think this is pattern of public humiliation is habitual with her throughout her sad life, and possibly how she ended up becoming such a mentally ill venomous individual.

Has any poster ever taken such a beating by a multitude of other posters as Sherri nincompoop just did in this thread? I think she may have just established a record. I also think this is pattern of public humiliation is habitual with her throughout her sad life, and possibly how she ended up becoming such a mentally ill venomous individual.

Roudy,

That is exactly what the Jews thought as they were crucifying Jesus Christ almost 2000 years ago, but look at today, Christianity lives and Jesus lives!

And Blessings come to us in the most amazing and unexpected forms, always making sacrifices worth it!

And Zionists like Roudy are deaf and dumb and blind to all of it!

How Precious is that blood of Jesus!

Now, I am going to go share all of this with my Sunday school class!

One more time, I am so thankful to you for your hate, such a gift it is to me, it opens the doorway to a world filled with Blessings!

Sherri

Thanks for the post proving that you don't care anything for this world and anyone in it who's not either a member of your exclusive little 'once saved, always saved' heretical club, or a possible prospect for proselytization.

Every time you state "the Jews crucified Jesus", you are pimping one of the biggest lies ever told. And no matter how carefully taught the children are - there is still hope for them to open their eyes and to think for themselves.

If a person reads the section in Leviticus on 'sacrifices' - it becomes obvious the scope never included sins against other people. And no amount of animal blood was EVER believed by the Jews to 'atone' for such sins - that is also spelled out in Leviticus (what the 'sacrifice' was for, was a 'public' reconciliation with the community, a demonstration of the healing. Like in modern times, when you're in contempt of Court, you have to pay the fine and then everything's fine again).

Jews NEVER believed the animal blood was necessary for atonement: it's obvious when you read about the flour and oil SUBSTITUTION options right there in the code. It's just not possible to substitute for the ESSENTIAL component,

A further witness to the truth here is the Prophet who declares"We shall render bulls with our lips", thus focusing on the SUBSTITUTION option already available and freeing Judaism from a physical Temple forever.

Speaking of 'longevity' - Look at today, indeed. Judaism, after 3500 years, is still living. (I believe the Hindu faith is of a similar age - and has many times the adherents).

Not to mention that the putrid sherrithing is NOT a supernaturally-equipped reader of hearts or minds, and is exactly blind and deaf to whatever others feel and think. No matter how much any of us posts, the vile sherrithing refuses to address whatever argument we may make - now THAT is 'ignoring'!

Wouldn't it be so very ironic if the sherrithing has it wrong, and all the posters she constantly excoriates and slanders and scornfully presumes to condemn, turn out to be the ones in that world filled with blessings from YHVH? How does anyone presume to know that the sherrithing isn't here to be a 'trial' (I can't imagine it being a 'temptation'!) to others?

Pooooooor l'il sherrithing! It's reduced to giving me negs for ZERO points and spitting silliness at me : ))

Pooooooor l'il KrazyKlanKlukkker: it claims "it's all about Jeeee-zuzz" as it grandstands and tries to make it al about itself.

(NB: Beloved Christian friends, please do not take offense at the seeming mockery of your Savior in the words above. Since the quote is from the sherrithing I'm mocking IT and no other being. And know I fully believe that your Creator and mine *will* judge me on such words as those)

Even though it is an ignorant and hateful creature, I believe the sherrithing might still be saved despite its huge flaws. And I'll continue to pray that its eyes may be opened and it recognize that 'Zionists' are people not so different from others and fully as human.

OH, and more on point: Sometimes we make choices which are disastrous for us or our families - like choosing to engage in acts of terrorism.

When this man decided to go on a hunger strike, he decided to allow himself to die. I can't see any reason to let a terrorist hold someone's life hostage, even if that life is his very own. BUT - it's been his choice ALL ALONG, so why should anyone stop him now?

Roudy,

That is exactly what the Jews thought as they were crucifying Jesus Christ almost 2000 years ago, but look at today, Christianity lives and Jesus lives!

And Blessings come to us in the most amazing and unexpected forms, always making sacrifices worth it!

One more time, I am so thankful to you for your hate, such a gift it is to me, it opens the doorway to a world filled with Blessings!

Sherri

Are you comparing what you are dealing with here to what Jesus Christ went through?

Roudy,

Sherri

Are you comparing what you are dealing with here to what Jesus Christ went through?

I cannot give any person eyes to see truth with, only Jesus can do that!

I will pray for you!

Thanks for the post proving that you don't care anything for this world and anyone in it who's not either a member of your exclusive little 'once saved, always saved' heretical club, or a possible prospect for proselytization.

Every time you state "the Jews crucified Jesus", you are pimping one of the biggest lies ever told. And no matter how carefully taught the children are - there is still hope for them to open their eyes and to think for themselves.

If a person reads the section in Leviticus on 'sacrifices' - it becomes obvious the scope never included sins against other people. And no amount of animal blood was EVER believed by the Jews to 'atone' for such sins - that is also spelled out in Leviticus (what the 'sacrifice' was for, was a 'public' reconciliation with the community, a demonstration of the healing. Like in modern times, when you're in contempt of Court, you have to pay the fine and then everything's fine again).

Jews NEVER believed the animal blood was necessary for atonement: it's obvious when you read about the flour and oil SUBSTITUTION options right there in the code. It's just not possible to substitute for the ESSENTIAL component,

A further witness to the truth here is the Prophet who declares"We shall render bulls with our lips", thus focusing on the SUBSTITUTION option already available and freeing Judaism from a physical Temple forever.

Speaking of 'longevity' - Look at today, indeed. Judaism, after 3500 years, is still living. (I believe the Hindu faith is of a similar age - and has many times the adherents).

Not to mention that the putrid sherrithing is NOT a supernaturally-equipped reader of hearts or minds, and is exactly blind and deaf to whatever others feel and think. No matter how much any of us posts, the vile sherrithing refuses to address whatever argument we may make - now THAT is 'ignoring'!

Wouldn't it be so very ironic if the sherrithing has it wrong, and all the posters she constantly excoriates and slanders and scornfully presumes to condemn, turn out to be the ones in that world filled with blessings from YHVH? How does anyone presume to know that the sherrithing isn't here to be a 'trial' (I can't imagine it being a 'temptation'!) to others?

Pooooooor l'il sherrithing! It's reduced to giving me negs for ZERO points and spitting silliness at me : ))

Pooooooor l'il KrazyKlanKlukkker: it claims "it's all about Jeeee-zuzz" as it grandstands and tries to make it al about itself.

(NB: Beloved Christian friends, please do not take offense at the seeming mockery of your Savior in the words above. Since the quote is from the sherrithing I'm mocking IT and no other being. And know I fully believe that your Creator and mine *will* judge me on such words as those)

Even though it is an ignorant and hateful creature, I believe the sherrithing might still be saved despite its huge flaws. And I'll continue to pray that its eyes may be opened and it recognize that 'Zionists' are people not so different from others and fully as human.

To the Zionist Poster above,

Jews killed Jesus, that is true, and you cannot keep me from speaking this truth.

And Jews today are killing children in Palestine, you cannot keep me from speaking about those truths, either.

The rest of your post is how you deal with these uncomfortable truths and others, you cannot face them, so you hatefully attack the one speaking these truths, me. My response, I thank you for your hate, I am blessed through your hate of me, and being hated itself confirms words spoke by Jesus, that we who believe in Him will be hated because of our beliefs.

Here, we have words of the Apostle Paul, a Jewish Christian, an early Messianic Jew, who before He accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior, he was a Jewish Pharisee named Saul. I am a believer in Jesus, who believes the words the Apostle Paul wrote in The Book of Thessalonians, words addressed to new believers in Jesus in Thessalonia, approaching 2000 years ago.

1 Thessalonians 2:13-16

"And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is at work in you who believe. For you, brothers, became imitators of God's churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus. You suffered from your own countrymen the same things those churches suffered from the Jews, who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to all men in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last."

Sherri

Last edited:
the nazi pigs are still using that time worn deicide myth for the PLEASURE of murdering jews ------adolf abu ali---whore magda, slug eva, sow sherri

for those interested in REAL history Jesus was a pharisee jew who resisted the stink and filth of the sherri creed and
those of her ilk TORTURED HIM TO DEATH for doing so.
Anyone who knows a modicum of real history and actually
READs the New Testament would know that. I was brought
up completely secular----never even attended "hebrew school" which is few hour a week thing MOST jewish kids in the USA do. I did attend a few sessions of christian SUNDAY SCHOOL. because I grew up with christian kids. ---but I was
an avid reader as a kid and since there were bibles around---I read them I read "LOLITA" too----because it was around.

It is clear to me that Sherri never read much at all Her claim "THE JEWS KILLED JESUS" is, in fact-----"the new
testament is a pile of shit lies" <<< not a unique idea---
I heard the same thing in a mosque when I was but 20 years
old

Roudy,

Sherri

I cannot give any person eyes to see truth with, only Jesus can do that!

I will pray for you!

I don't need your prayers lady, save them for yourself.

Sherri knows that her "god" Pontius Pilate-----crucified
tens of thousands of jews------but she imagines that the one
"jesus" Yehoshua ben yosef ----is somehow one of her own
fellow nazi pigs. It is almost funny if it were not so tragic that the disgusting bitch dances on tens of thousands of similar victims whilst WORSHIPPING ONLY ONE----because she actually believe that ---the one----would so much as look
her in her whorish disgusting face without spitting

I should add----that the romans ---also crucified MORE non jews than jews. I do not want to leave them out Unlike
sherri----I do believe that the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS they crucified, fed to lions and otherwise tortured to death---
had BLOOD JUST AS PRECIOUS AS THE BLOOD OF YEHOSHUA BEN YOSEF--------but you cannot convince a nazi whore

Awwww, the poor wee sherrithing is fantasizing that I'm trying to keep it from spewing its filthy lies about the Jewish People.....

I don't like it enough to try to make a great effort to prevent it from condemning itself before its Creator and mine by no longer repeating the Big Lie of 'Jewish communal guilt' ...... the sherrithing *ENJOYS* spouting that as an excuse for its hatred.

Far be it from me to seek to dissuade the wee bit o' rancid maggot-infested garbage from one of its few earthly pleasures, vomiting its hatred upon whoever isn't one of its own 'pacifist humanitarian' ilk!

Awwww, the poor wee sherrithing is fantasizing that I'm trying to keep it from spewing its filthy lies about the Jewish People.....

I don't like it enough to try to make a great effort to prevent it from condemning itself before its Creator and mine by no longer repeating the Big Lie of 'Jewish communal guilt' ...... the sherrithing *ENJOYS* spouting that as an excuse for its hatred.

Far be it from me to seek to dissuade the wee bit o' rancid maggot-infested garbage from one of its few earthly pleasures, vomiting its hatred upon whoever isn't one of its own 'pacifist humanitarian' ilk!

I am not sure that the sherri-shit thing actually buys into the deicide
myth thing that galvanized generations of sluts to lick the asses of
POGROM HEROES-----I think that she has adopted it as a useful libel
in support of the JIHADIST CALIPHATE AMBITION----basically she is
an ass licker of ----adolf abu ali-----simple person -----daughter of
filth

Roudy,

Sherri

'The Jews' didn't think anything of the sort 'when they were crucifying Jesus' because they did not crucify Jesus, you sad ignorant rancid anti Semitic terrorist supporting fruitcake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back