🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are :eusa_clap:
And it's like a breath of fresh air.
Are those Westie pups in your avatar?

Hi Si modo, No, they are my little Maltesers. But funny you should say that, because I had the most adorable Westie, her name was Poppy, but she passed away a couple of years ago. Gone but never forgotten :sad: how about yours?
I currently have a Westie...Watson is his name. He's an old man. :( I have a few dogs waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge, too.

*sniff*

Are those Westie pups in your avatar?

Hi Si modo, No, they are my little Maltesers. But funny you should say that, because I had the most adorable Westie, her name was Poppy, but she passed away a couple of years ago. Gone but never forgotten :sad: how about yours?
I currently have a Westie...Watson is his name. He's an old man. :( I have a few dogs waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge, too.

*sniff*

Oh, I adore Westies, Si modo, they truly are a breed unto themselves. After Poppy died I knew I couldn't have another Westie, at least not for a very very long time if ever I also have quite a few dogs waiting for me at the rainbow bridge (lovely way of saying it), most recently my Bichon, Archie. He passed away 10 months ago. I won't even go into the family dogs I had growing up :eusa_eh: dogs, can't live without them.

*sniff*

Oh, I adore Westies, Si modo, they truly are a breed unto themselves. After Poppy died I knew I couldn't have another Westie, at least not for a very very long time if ever I also have quite a few dogs waiting for me at the rainbow bridge (lovely way of saying it), most recently my Bichon, Archie. He passed away 10 months ago. I won't even go into the family dogs I had growing up :eusa_eh: dogs, can't live without them.
I have one dog. He's an old codger, around 57 years old. Before I cut off his tail and painted him yellow he was an alligator. Loyal and protective, Ol' Fang.

Parading pictures of dead children in Palestine then gloating over the deaths of small children in the US is hardly Christian behavior. Calling people Nazis because they disagree with you is not Christian nor is asking for Satan to get behind you(for whatever your sick purposes are). You do not have to renounce Christianity you were never Christian to begin with.
Has any poster ever taken such a beating by a multitude of other posters as Sherri nincompoop just did in this thread? I think she may have just established a record. I also think this is pattern of public humiliation is habitual with her throughout her sad life, and possibly how she ended up becoming such a mentally ill venomous individual.

Roudy,

That is exactly what the Jews thought as they were crucifying Jesus Christ almost 2000 years ago, but look at today, Christianity lives and Jesus lives!

And Blessings come to us in the most amazing and unexpected forms, always making sacrifices worth it!

And Zionists like Roudy are deaf and dumb and blind to all of it!

How Precious is that blood of Jesus!

Now, I am going to go share all of this with my Sunday school class!

One more time, I am so thankful to you for your hate, such a gift it is to me, it opens the doorway to a world filled with Blessings!

Sherri
Hey Sherri stick it up your you know what aka Mohammad. Stop parading and using and abusing other people's Christian religion as if you know what you're talking about. You are a scumbag Islamoterrorist worshiper. The fact that you keep bringing up Christianty or Jesus to vent your hate will not save you from public humiliation. You continue to insult and disappoint other Christians, as we can clearly see.

However, if you do believe in Jesus I recommend you start getting on your knees and praying 24/7 that he save you from going astray from his word, and the from the ugly, hateful, disgusting, lying create you have become.

Has any poster ever taken such a beating by a multitude of other posters as Sherri nincompoop just did in this thread? I think she may have just established a record. I also think this is pattern of public humiliation is habitual with her throughout her sad life, and possibly how she ended up becoming such a mentally ill venomous individual.

Roudy,

That is exactly what the Jews thought as they were crucifying Jesus Christ almost 2000 years ago, but look at today, Christianity lives and Jesus lives!

And Blessings come to us in the most amazing and unexpected forms, always making sacrifices worth it!

One more time, I am so thankful to you for your hate, such a gift it is to me, it opens the doorway to a world filled with Blessings!

Sherri

'The Jews' didn't think anything of the sort 'when they were crucifying Jesus' because they did not crucify Jesus, you sad ignorant rancid anti Semitic terrorist supporting fruitcake.

Christ rejecter,

You know nothing about that Christ you reject, the one the Bible tells all of us very clearly the Jews crucified.

I will say a Prayer right now for you, that your eyes are opened to the truth about Jesus!

But your hate is a real problem, you got to let it go or I am afraid you will be forever lost.

Sherri

What I shared with my Sunday school class this morning was how a political prisoner on a 150 day hunger strike wrote a letter, not feeling sorry for himself, but expressing how he was filled with shame about people in Somalia and Africa dying from lack of thirst and hunger and asked everyone to give $5 to save a human life. God calls us to engage in acts of self sacrifice like hunger strikes and he takes away our hate and fills us with love for others. I am still trying to find a human life to save and am carrying around a $5 bill in my purse waiting for an opportunity to help save a life with it. It is not as easy as it first seems, I could not just put it in the alter at my church, for example. Imagine if everyone did this, we could all be contributing to making the world a better place.

Sherri

Roudy,

Sherri

'The Jews' didn't think anything of the sort 'when they were crucifying Jesus' because they did not crucify Jesus, you sad ignorant rancid anti Semitic terrorist supporting fruitcake.

Christ rejecter,

You know nothing about that Christ you reject, the one the Bible tells all of us very clearly the Jews crucified.

I will say a Prayer right now for you, that your eyes are opened to the truth about Jesus!

But your hate is a real problem, you got to let it go or I am afraid you will be forever lost.

Sherri

I agree with you about hate so why don't you let your hate go Sherri?

I am still trying to find a human life to save and am carrying around a $5 bill in my purse waiting for an opportunity to help save a life with it.

Sherri

You are a skinflint on top of being full of nonsense.

You can help a hungry soul in your community by taking that 5 bucks and buying the same baloney you serve on this forum and donate it to a food pantry.

Christ rejecter,

Sherri

I agree with you about hate so why don't you let your hate go Sherri?

It is the teachings of Jesus to hate the sin (evil that includes such things as occupations and ethnic cleansing and hate and killing) and love the sinner. Hate has its place. I think about Jesus telling his followers the prince of the world was soon coming for Him, referring to Satan in the Jewish leaders and Judas who were about to come and arrest Him. But then He allowed Himself to be carried away and crucified, and John 3 :16 says For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. Evil is there in that story and Love is there but there is a choice to make, as well. Sherri

Last edited:
I am still trying to find a human life to save and am carrying around a $5 bill in my purse waiting for an opportunity to help save a life with it.

Sherri

You can help a hungry soul in your community by taking that 5 bucks and buying the same baloney you serve on this forum and donate it to a food pantry.

I am waiting for Jesus to lead me exactly to the place that $5 is destined to go.

Oh gee---the week begins with a nazi whining with maudlin idiocy----she reminds me of
descriptions of Mengele who gave candy to little children before he began performing
live autopsies

Sherri

I am waiting for Jesus to lead me exactly to the place that $5 is destined to go.
Do for yourself and buy a ticket to get to "Palestine". Bon voyage.

Oh gee---the week begins with a nazi whining with maudlin idiocy----she reminds me of
descriptions of Mengele who gave candy to little children before he began performing
live autopsies

Now, here is an illustration of Hate.

live autopsies

Now, here is an illustration of Hate.
Yup. You Nazis set the standard. Many of them thought of themselves as good Christians, as you do.

I just have to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back