Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
reabhloideach, Si modo, et al,

Yes, it is a hard concept.

su·i·cide
/ˈso͞oiˌsīd/
Noun
The action of killing oneself intentionally: "he committed suicide at the age of forty".​
Verb
Intentionally kill oneself.​
Synonyms
noun. self-destruction - self-murder
verb. take one's own life - make away with oneself​

What the fuck is so confusing about suicide to you?

some cultures regard the hunger strike as a legitimate for of protest and not suycide.

some religions do not regard a hunger strike to protest an injustice as suicide.

some nations reward those who willingly give their lives for a greater cause. many CMOH recipients receive their award posthumously.

the "divine wind" were regarded as heroes and their deaths were considered the supreme sacrifice and not a suicide by their countrymen. they are honoured to this day. the west called them suicide bombers.

a mideastern tribe, when beseiged by the romans, rather than endure slavery for themselves, their families and children, killed their families, childrern, and themselves to avoid that certain fate. soldiers from that nation take an oath to these brave men when they enlist.

a great man once said "They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken." he died on 5 may, 1981 after 66days of stailc ocrais...hunger strike. i remember the clatter of bin lids and the whispers "robeard fuar bas" the night bobby sands died. he had broken england's back with his sacrifice of himself, something all the weapons in the possession of oglaigh na hEireann sealadaigh could do.

you seem to be the one confused as to what suicide is.
(COMMENT)

I don't have to use the word "suicide." I can - instead say - kill oneself.

The man is a terrorist. He was armed non-state actor, putting together a team of armed aggressors (sometimes called a terrorist cell).

He is not a Palestinian political prisoner, but a man who broke the law, who was given a second chance and broke the law again. This idea that he is some kind of heroic figure, willing to make the selfless sacrifice by killing himself is simply nonsense. If he kills himself, the world will forget about him by the end of the first news cycle. It is a good scheme, and a way to draw attention to himself. But at the end of the day, he is a Palestinian Terrorist trying to escape justice by any means. He is not saving anyone by dying, and he is not achieving some greater good. He is merely trying to use the hunger strike as a tool to escape serving his sentence, as if he is above the law.

Now, if his hunger strike was somehow furthering the peace effort between the Palestinians and Israelis --- serving some high cause --- then it might be different. But he is not. He is merely part of a greater cult of radical Islamic fundamentalist attempting to use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit for political aims of a non-state anarchist Arab subculture who was caught in the act of fomenting terrorism; and now wants out.

Call is what you want. But if he dies because he refused to eat, that is killing ones self. And killing ones self is suicide. And killing ones self is the easy way out, not the noble challenge to any cause.

On the other hand, now that he has declared himself some sort of heroic martyr, he must complete the task, otherwise he has failed. He should do it quickly, before his 15 minutes of fame runs out.

Most Respectfully,
R

you have described the actions, not only of our founding fathers, but of a number of individuals who became the heroes of their countries.

you have described denmark vesey and nat turner.

you have described mahatma gandhi and jomo kenyatta and fidel castro.

you have described joe hill and and che guevara and mairead farrell.

you have described steve biko and private james daley.

you have described sophie scholls and avraham stern.

you have described men and women who have swelled the roll of honour of their own countries and their adopted countries.

you have evaded the examples i gave of people who have "killed themselves" by tendering a simplistic deinition. the coronor's report on what caused the death of bobby sands and nine others is listed, not as suicide, but as starvation.

he is a political prisoner, or more accurately, a prisoner of war.

i agree. the palestinian prisoners lack committment. they have the opportunity to break israel's back but are hesitating.

"you have described mahatma gandhi and jomo kenyatta and fidel castro."

Placing those three posters in the same category seems extremely illogical. I see a lot of emotion involved, but very little in the way of facts to support the assertions made.

reabhloideach, et al,

• you have described the actions, not only of our founding fathers, but of a number of individuals who became the heroes of their countries.
(COMMENT)

Our founding fathers wrote a "Declaration of Independence." They wrote the King. They then formed an Army and pursued a conventional war. They did not attack civilian target, conduct suicide attacks, ambushes on convences for children, school kids and older people. They had a flag and a uniform and pretty much told everyone who they were.

• you have described denmark vesey and nat turner.
(COMMENT)

Ah, the slave rebellion. Yes, and they were dealt with as the laws of the time required. But they did nothing on the order of Palestinian terrorists.

• you have described mahatma gandhi and jomo kenyatta and fidel castro.
(COMMENT)

Mahatma Gandhi advocated non-violence.
Jomo Kenyatta was convicted by an act of perjury in a prosecutorial deal in the "Kapenguria Six" investigation.
Fidel Casto was a Communist Rebel Leader that conducted a largely conventional war against the Batista Government. He originally opposed the use of violent secret police which routinely murdered and tortured opponents; but, then adopted the process himself. But he did not make war against unarmed civilians in the beginning.

• you have described joe hill and and che guevara and mairead farrell.
(COMMENT)

Joe Hill was a criminal labor activist. It happens. He killed a store own and his son in a shootout. This is not a sterling example.

Che Guevara was a Marxist Revolutionary who fell in love with the life style of a guerrilla campaign fighter. Be he opposed the "brutal policy of apartheid" that the Palestinians promote.

Oh yea, Mairéad Farrell, of IRA fame. Do you really think the IRA wasn't involved in terrorism? They conducted bombings and shootings all across Northern Ireland. Wow, this is you idol.
  • you have described steve biko and private james daley.
(COMMENT)

Stephen (Black is BeautifuL) Biko advocated nonviolence.
Private James Daley was executed for dessertion from a British Ranger unit. Not terrorism.

• you have described sophie scholls and avraham stern.
(COMMENT)

Sophia Magdalena Scholl was active in White Rose non-violent resistance. Not terrorism.

BINGO: Avraham Stern, of Lehi fame. Yes you finally found a name to make the association. Yes, he was a true terrorist. You should have named half the original Israeli government. Most of them had their faces on UK Terrorist Wanted Poster. When I was a young Agent, I had a whole collection of UK Wanted Posters with the faces of all sorts of famous Israeli Leaders.

• you have described men and women who have swelled the roll of honour of their own countries and their adopted countries.
(COMMENT)

Yes, there are many terrorists that became honored citizens. I don't question that. But this guy isn't building a nation. He is a disgruntled Arab that has no KSAs to build upon.

• you have evaded the examples i gave of people who have "killed themselves" by tendering a simplistic deinition. the coronor's report on what caused the death of bobby sands and nine others is listed, not as suicide, but as starvation.

DOUBLE BINGO: He was IRA. He was convicted as an accessory to murder in the shooting of RUC Officers. He was found with the car used in the shooting and with the gun. He is a terrorist. This guy was trying to subvert the conviction.
INSERTED FOR CLARIFICATION by R from Source said:
Sands died on 5 May 1981 in Maze prison hospital after 66 days of hunger-striking, aged 27.[29] The original pathologist's report recorded Sands' and the other hunger strikers' causes of death as "self-imposed starvation", later amended to simply "starvation" after protests from the dead strikers' families.[30] The coroner recorded verdicts of "starvation, self-imposed".[30]
Source: Bobby Sands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(COMMENT)

Again, suicide or (self imposed) starvation. If you kill yourself, you kill yourself. They were Catholic. They understand the implication of suicide. (Islamic, Christian and Hebrew)

Abi Walad said, I heard Aba Abd Allah say: “Whoever kills himself, intentionally, he will be in the fire of hell for eternity.”​

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA said:
Suicide is direct when a man has the intention of causing his own death, whether as an end to be attained, or as a means to another end, as when a man kills himself to escape condemnation, disgrace, ruin etc. It is indirect, and not usually called by this name when a man does not desire it, either as an end or as a means, but when he nevertheless commits an act which in effect involves death, as when he devotes himself to the care of the plague-stricken knowing that he will succumb under the task.

• he is a political prisoner, or more accurately, a prisoner of war.
(COMMENT)

This is an attempt to attain some honor in what he is doing. But he is just like so many malcontents that would rather cause trouble than create a nation.

• i agree. the palestinian prisoners lack committment. they have the opportunity to break israel's back but are hesitating.
(COMMENT)

Why break Israel's back when they can build a nation, like the many worldwide national heros that have promoted peace, equality and commerce. Why must Palestinians be known for being terrorists? Is that the legacy they want.

Many believe that the Middle East was once the center of civilization, culture and learning. But that is not what it is going to be remember as. They are going to be remembered as a whiny culture that turned into a barbaric, savage, primitive state; an uncivilized sub-society that was unable to successfully turn their lives around and build a strong nation.

Most Respectfully,
R

"you have described mahatma gandhi and jomo kenyatta and fidel castro."

Placing those three posters in the same category seems extremely illogical. I see a lot of emotion involved, but very little in the way of facts to support the assertions made.

i was just using what rocco gave me...well, except gandhi wasn't necessarily armed, but that may be a question of supply, or he knew he had the numbers. indian freedom from britain wasn't won without violence.

samir was properly convicted of serious crime----he is playing a game

He was released in the prison exchange deal, and there are no new charges, simply an unlawful administrative detention.

He has the right to listen to his God and engage in a hunger strike to protest the Injustice of his unlawful detention by Occupying Israeli Forces in Palestine.

su·i·cide
/ˈso͞oiˌsīd/
Noun
The action of killing oneself intentionally: "he committed suicide at the age of forty".​
Verb
Synonyms

What the fuck is so confusing about suicide to you?

some cultures regard the hunger strike as a legitimate for of protest and not suycide.

some religions do not regard a hunger strike to protest an injustice as suicide.

some nations reward those who willingly give their lives for a greater cause. many CMOH recipients receive their award posthumously.

the "divine wind" were regarded as heroes and their deaths were considered the supreme sacrifice and not a suicide by their countrymen. they are honoured to this day. the west called them suicide bombers.

a mideastern tribe, when beseiged by the romans, rather than endure slavery for themselves, their families and children, killed their families, childrern, and themselves to avoid that certain fate. soldiers from that nation take an oath to these brave men when they enlist.

a great man once said "They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken." he died on 5 may, 1981 after 66days of stailc ocrais...hunger strike. i remember the clatter of bin lids and the whispers "robeard fuar bas" the night bobby sands died. he had broken england's back with his sacrifice of himself, something all the weapons in the possession of oglaigh na hEireann sealadaigh could do.

(COMMENT)

The man is a terrorist. He was armed non-state actor, putting together a team of armed aggressors (sometimes called a terrorist cell).

He is not a Palestinian political prisoner, but a man who broke the law, who was given a second chance and broke the law again. This idea that he is some kind of heroic figure, willing to make the selfless sacrifice by killing himself is simply nonsense. If he kills himself, the world will forget about him by the end of the first news cycle. It is a good scheme, and a way to draw attention to himself. But at the end of the day, he is a Palestinian Terrorist trying to escape justice by any means. He is not saving anyone by dying, and he is not achieving some greater good. He is merely trying to use the hunger strike as a tool to escape serving his sentence, as if he is above the law.

Now, if his hunger strike was somehow furthering the peace effort between the Palestinians and Israelis --- serving some high cause --- then it might be different. But he is not. He is merely part of a greater cult of radical Islamic fundamentalist attempting to use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit for political aims of a non-state anarchist Arab subculture who was caught in the act of fomenting terrorism; and now wants out.

Call is what you want. But if he dies because he refused to eat, that is killing ones self. And killing ones self is suicide. And killing ones self is the easy way out, not the noble challenge to any cause.

On the other hand, now that he has declared himself some sort of heroic martyr, he must complete the task, otherwise he has failed. He should do it quickly, before his 15 minutes of fame runs out.

Most Respectfully,
R

RoccoR,

No, he is not a terrorist, he was resisting Occupation which is 100% lawful under intl law and in 2002 there was an Intifada that was ongoing, as well. He was a political prisoner, and he was released in the prisoner exchange deal, and presently he has been charged with no new charges and is being held unlawfully under Israel's unlawful administrative detention practices.

He broke no more laws, all he did was travel from one Palestinian village to another Palestinain village, that is not an unlawful act.

He has a right to listen to God and engage in a hunger strike that God calls him to engage in, he is taking a stand against an unlawful Occupation and detention.

For that, he has my prayers and admiration and respect and he is looked upon with admiration and respect by the Palestinian people who struggle against a brutal and illegal 40+ year Israeli Occupation of Palestine.

Sherri

su·i·cide
/ˈso͞oiˌsīd/
Noun
Verb
Synonyms

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

RoccoR,

No, he is not a terrorist, he was resisting Occupation which is 100% lawful under intl law and in 2002 there was an Intifada that was ongoing, as well. He was a political prisoner, and he was released in the prisoner exchange deal, and presently he has been charged with no new charges and is being held unlawfully under Israel's unlawful administrative detention practices.

He broke no more laws, all he did was travel from one Palestinian village to another Palestinian village, that is not an unlawful act.

He has a right to listen to God and engage in a hunger strike that God calls him to engage in, he is taking a stand against an unlawful Occupation and unlawful detention.

For that, he has my prayers and admiration and respect and he is looked upon with admiration and respect by the Palestinian people who struggle against a brutal and illegal 40+ year Israeli Occupation of Palestine.

Sherri

This is from Addameer, dated 12/18/2012 addressing 5 Palestinian Prisoners who Continue their Hunger Strikes Despite Rapidly Deteriorating Health Conditions

"Addameer is deeply concerned about the health of the five hunger strikers as their situation rapidly deteriorates in the Occupation’s prisons. The five hunger strikers, Ayman Sharawna (171 days), Samer Issawi (140 days), Yousef Yassin (21 days), Jafar Azzidine (21 days) and Tarek Qa’adan (21 days), are in danger of imminent death if they are not provided with immediate independent medical care or release. Addameer lawyers visited hunger striker Ayman Sharawna in Ramleh Prison Hosptial on 18 December 2012. Ayman’s health is in grave danger, as he is suffering from severe pain in the kidneys, liver and legs, and has lost his vision. Ayman is refusing to be transferred to another hospital due to his Israel Prison Service’s intention to shackle him during transportation and treatment. The doctor at Ramleh Prison Hospital told Ayman that there is serious danger on his life if he discontinues to drink water. He is currently taking vitamins and sugar.Ayman is protesting his arbitrary re-arrest after his releasei n the Gilad Shalit exchange of 11 October 2011. The prosecution is attempting to renew his previous sentence despite their lack of charges.

Faris Zaid, Addameer lawyer, was unable to visit Samer Issawi today because of his court date, in which he was attacked by the IPS special services. Addameer lawyers last visited Samer Issawi on 12 December 2012, and reported that he is suffering pain in all of his muscles, has very low blood pressure and is losing his eye sight. He is now being regularly tested with a heart monitor and being administered with B12 injections to protect his nerves.
Like Ayman, Samer is also protesting his arbitrary re-arrest after his release in the Gilad Shalit exchange of 11 October 2011. The prosecution is also trying to renew the remained of his previous sentence of 20 years...."

And Addameer calls on the intl community to pressure the Israeli Prison Service for the immediate release of the hunger striking prisoners and calls on the intl community to intervene and demands that Israel upholds international human rights and humanitarian law.

Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association - ADDAMEER - Five Palestinian Prisoners Continue their Hunger Strikes Despite Rapidly Deteriorating Health Conditions

Sherri

liberte, egalite, fraternite.

http://a6.idata.over-blog.com/300x225/2/23/32/68/IMG_9624.jpg

he will live forever.

I have been unable to find anything else out about his condition, and there is nothing anyone can really do here, that I can think of, but cry and pray for God to be with him and his family in this difficult situation they find themselves in and see them through it!

I am reminded what Palestinian Christian Mazin Qumsiyeh (who is also an American citizen and Professor and activist) said just a few days ago, he said that Palestinian Christians believe Jesus became the first martyr for non-violent resistance to foreign occupation of Palestine.

Popular Resistance: Beit Laham

That comforts me, he walks in the steps of Jesus!

I think that might be true of all hunger striking political prisoners, in another sense, they have all turned away from violence, they are responding to Injustice with nonviolent resistance, just like Jesus set as the example for us all to follow! Perhaps, that itself is turning to and embracing Jesus!

And he will live forever, he will never be forgotten!

Sherri

He walks in the steps of who??!! Jesus is not a terrorist, Sherri. Jesus layed down his own life so that those who would believe upon Him & His Shed Blood at the Cross to wash away their sins would be redeemed. God sent his only son as the perfect sacrifice once and for all which is why Jesus said, It is finished! This terrorist has by his very actions denied Jesus Christ and His Work at the Cross. He has denied Jesus Christ as Lord. He has rejected the only pardon he could receive to enter into Heaven and have eternal life. We shall all have eternal life somewhere. This man by rejecting the salvation Jesus Christ alone can offer has rejected eternal life in heaven and opted for an eternity separated from God Almighty. He shall surely live forever. In Hell. May God have mercy on all who follow such ignorance. - Jeremiah

Jeremiah,

Samer is not a terrorist, and he is laying down his life for the cause of freedom from Occupation and unlawful detention for his people, the Palestinian people. He is sacrificing self for others. He is not using weapons or violence against anyone and he is hating noone either. God has taken his hate away, as demonstrated by that letter he wrote the day after Christmas, and that is very much a God thing that results directly from this kind of self sacrifice.

You do not know what his relationship with God and Jesus is, stop judging him and other people here, every time you do it you are disobeying the command of Jesus in Matthew 7. And I become more and more convinced you are someone who does not even know Jesus, how can someone who knows Jesus keep ignoring His words so blatantly as you are doing?

May God have mercy on your soul and all your self righteous judging you keep embracing and engaging in here! You sound like a racist self righteous bigot!

Sherri

Jeremiah try to understand---to sherri an arab muslim who slips into a house
for the "holy" purpose of slitting the throat of jewish infant is NOT A TERRORIST--
he is a HOLY JIHADIST WHOSE ASS SHOULD BE LICKED IN THE NAME OF ISA
It is true that Jesus was a martyr-----executed by the roman occupiers----tens
of thousands of jews were executed by the roman occupiers ----the murderer
of Jesus himself,, Pontius Pilate----himself,, is estimated to have CRUCIFIED ---
20,000 on the same charge----"sedition against rome" He was 'in office' as
PROCURATOR OF JUDEA for only ten years so that is an average of 2000 per
year. Imagine!!!! that hill near jerusalem at which those executions took
place was soaked in blood------no wonder that there are no records other than
the new testament account of Jesus-----he was one of SO MANY. It is most
interesting that the "culture" which created the "legal code" that legalized
genocide--happens to be sherri's very own culture ----in the lineage that SHE
HERSELF DIVULGED on this board----that is the CULTURE OF ROME----and
the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE"-----the same crap that did the genocide of native
americans and the INQUISITION ----the same crap that inspired the
NUREMBERG LAWS and the same crap that inspired the concept of DHIMMIA,
It is fascinating that ROME itself has been in the forefront of repudiating
the filth to which sherri CLINGS

He was released in the prison exchange deal, and there are no new charges, simply an unlawful administrative detention.

He has the right to listen to his God and engage in a hunger strike to protest the Injustice of his unlawful detention by Occupying Israeli Forces in Palestine.

Sherri lied again Samer violated the terms of his release Lots of her baby throat
slitting heroes have done so----which is not surprising----recidivism among felons
is VERY VERY COMMON -----as all reasonably educated lawyers know. ----that's what
PAROLE is all about in the USA

For those people who wamt a taste of Israeli Justice Here you go.

Ramallah: Israeli bulldozers have demolished the house of Ra’afat Al Eisawi, brother of the fasting Palestinian prisoner Samer Al Eisawi, who has refused to end his hunger strike launched 159 days ago.
Al Eisawi family accused the Israeli military forces of targeting the fasting Samer with the demolition, claiming it was aimed at putting pressure on Samer to stop his fast.
In an interview with Gulf News, Sherine Al Eisawi, Samer’s sister, said that Israeli forces arrived at Ra’afat’s house and started the demolition immediately. The family was not given the chance to clear their furniture and belongings.
“Ra’afat had never received a note, or a warning letter from the Israeli occupation Municipality in Jerusalem,” she said. “The Israeli official records do not show a single note or warning letter handed to Ra’afat at all,” she added.
The Israeli forces arrived when all the official departments in Jerusalem are closed giving the family no chance to appeal urgently to the court to suspend or postpone the demolition.

Latest Mideast News: Israel destroys Palestinian home as punishment - #PalHunger

Israeli Justice is a code of law for the benefit of bigots and land thiefs. Can someone tell me how this families home has anything to do with his hunger strike. SHAME ON ISRAEL !!! I don't think even the English were this ruthless !!!

Last edited:
was that the house in which pig samer had been storing the terrorist weapons?

The state of New York has laws allowing expropriation of property----from houses to
vehicles ----buildings ---etc-----used in criminal activities. In some cases ---cars used in
just going to buy drugs on the streets----have been expropriated even if they belonged
to MOM

The state of New York has laws allowing expropriation of property----from houses to
vehicles ----buildings ---etc-----used in criminal activities. In some cases ---cars used in
just going to buy drugs on the streets----have been expropriated even if they belonged
to MOM

Please show any proof that the house was being used to store weapons or is that just your assumption as a bigoted land thief. The story in the link does not mention that at all, but you didn't read the link did you. Another indication that you did not read the story is the fact that the Israeli forces did not give the family any opportunity to legally protest the demolition indeed the demolition was set to take place when the authorities who could have stoped it were closed. For you to compare this to US laws where exproperation must be concidered in legal procedures is ludicrous and shows the shamelessness that Zionists will go to spread propaganda.

to MOM

Please show any proof that the house was being used to store weapons or is that just your assumption as a bigoted land thief. The story in the link does not mention that at all, but you didn't read the link did you. Another indication that you did not read the story is the fact that the Israeli forces did not give the family any opportunity to legally protest the demolition indeed the demolition was set to take place when the authorities who could have stoped it were closed. For you to compare this to US laws where exproperation must be concidered in legal procedures is ludicrous and shows the shamelessness that Zionists will go to spread propaganda.

Expropriation of vehicles by the cops doing an arrest for drug buying did not
require a court order. All of the details that you cite regarding the Samer
case were noted in the post and in MY OWN POST I asked "was that the house
in which samer stored his terrorists weapons"?????? Unlike you and your fellow
islamo nazi pigs----I do not make baseless declarations. As to the information in
the article cited PROVE IT TRUE!!!

I learned about news reports coming out of the UMMAH long ago----as
a kid in 1967. I was so idiotically credulous that I assumed that the
"truth" as to how that June 1967 war was going lay somewhere
BETWEEN the reports from egypt, and syria and jordan --etc and
those of Israel. I assumed that since they conflicted with each
other----both sides lied "equally" see? I am that stupid.
I was in a crowd of people -----June 1967---someone called out
"THE WAR IS OVER" -----I asked "who won....."?
afterall----thru the entire week Nasser and the arab diplomats
in the televised UN proceedings had been DECLARING VICTORY
(they even claimed knocking more israeil planes
out of the sky than Israel ever had)

According to Sherri, there is no such thing as a Palestinian or Muslim terrorist. They're all walking around with halos on their heads and it's always either Israel or someone else's fault. That's what they told her in Church on Sunday...or was it Friday at the Mosque her Muslime buddies hang out? Yes, that's right, Jesus believes Palestinians and Muslimes are always innocent and Jews and non Muslims are always guilty.

The gospel according to Sherri. Praise be to Allah. Ha ha ha.

islamo nazi pigs----I do not make baseless declarations. As to the information in

I really don't care about your childhood memories as it seems to me that they are about as reliable as those of a old member of the KKK and probably just as bigoted. as for not making baseless charges you always do. I asked you to provide proof that the house that was destroyed held or was holding weapons and you ran awat as fast as you could. As for cars that are seized by the police that is a totally different legal concept than expropriation, and eve then the people who have the cars seized have the oppertunity to regain their property in further legal proceedings. Pretty hard to regain your house, furniture and possessions if they are destroyed !!!

I really don't care about your childhood memories as it seems to me that they are about as reliable as those of a old member of the KKK and probably just as bigoted. as for not making baseless charges you always do. I asked you to provide proof that the house that was destroyed held or was holding weapons and you ran awat as fast as you could. As for cars that are seized by the police that is a totally different legal concept than expropriation, and eve then the people who have the cars seized have the oppertunity to regain their property in further legal proceedings. Pretty hard to regain your house, furniture and possessions if they are destroyed !!!
Shut the fuck up Patrick. He was convicted in a court and then released in a prisoner swap, because Israelis care more about their own than do Palestinians. By last count it was like 1000 Palestinians for one Israeli kidnapped illegally. And an Israeli body usually brings in about 500 Palestinian animals. Fuck Samir and fuck all Palestinain terrorist animals like Hamas. Why should anybody have pity on these child killing mass murdering Islamic savages is beyond me.

Now go whine to your Nazi cocksucker boyfriend Seal and ask him what he thinks you should do now.

You lied again caturday-----you asked for "PROOF" that the house had
contained weapons ------despite the fact that I did not claim it did ----
I simply ASKED (thus providing a possible PLAUSIBLE reason for its
destruction ----in fact legal---as a LEGAL MILITARY TARGET)

You claimed I "ran" from the demand for "proof" Another filthy lie ---
lying pig. I answered your post very quickly.

And yet another fart from you-----in which the stink includes
your claim that I make baseless charges

As to the reports from the UMMAH----I was a bit too occupied
with my own life too pay attention to everything with
which Baghdad Bob entertained the world----back then.
But his crap was simply a reprise of the arab customs
I observed in 1967----my memory is excellent ----has nothing
to do with the KKK you filthy nazi lump shit

You lied again caturday-----you asked for "PROOF" that the house had
contained weapons ------despite the fact that I did not claim it did ----
I simply ASKED (thus providing a possible PLAUSIBLE reason for its
destruction ----in fact legal---as a LEGAL MILITARY TARGET)

You claimed I "ran" from the demand for "proof" Another filthy lie ---
lying pig. I answered your post very quickly.

And yet another fart from you-----in which the stink includes
your claim that I make baseless charges

As to the reports from the UMMAH----I was a bit too occupied
with my own life too pay attention to everything with
which Baghdad Bob entertained the world----back then.
But his crap was simply a reprise of the arab customs
I observed in 1967----my memory is excellent ----has nothing
to do with the KKK you filthy nazi lump shit

Full of shit like always and never supporting anything you say. I cannot imagine all Samers family is going through. But one thing they do have is they are on the right side. They are simply trying to withstand and endure these horrible circumstances O ccupation presents to them and stay human in the face of it. Israel has shown she has no heart or humanity and Israel does not deserve to keep existing as a Nation. There is a Facebook page that I think is Samers family when he was younger and there are photos and some are just of Gaza and Occupation and Resistance and children being humiliated. Israel forever for me invokes sn image of hurting children and killing children and human rights abuses and Apartheid and ethnic cleansing and everything that is bad in the world. And Palestine invokes an image of Jesus living with Injustice and under Occupation and every man woman and child who today lives with injustice and occupation just like Jesus did. Jews attack and kill the Prophets and Jesus and those who keep resisting Occupation and Palestine is just like it was 2000 years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back