🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And our Prayers for this brave and courageous man, they rise upward, ever higher they rise, to Heaven, like incense, and My God, the God of all mankind, hears them!"

The sherrithing's name is 'Legion', hence the plural. And its 'God' is 'the prince of this world'.

You really are sinking low when you make fun of Prayers for a dying man!

Sherri

"And our Prayers for this brave and courageous man, they rise upward, ever higher they rise, to Heaven, like incense, and My God, the God of all mankind, hears them!"

The sherrithing's name is 'Legion', hence the plural. And its 'God' is 'the prince of this world'.

Sherri

I'm not making fun of 'prayers', l'il sherrithing. Just of you pretending to pray - so very noisily and publically. I'd be real cute, even if you'd convinced me you were sincere......

304699_409530552465913_1887891102_n.jpg

Sherri

I'm not making fun of 'prayers', l'il sherrithing. Just of you pretending to pray - so very noisily and publically. I'd be real cute, even if you'd convinced me you were sincere......
When we become aware of Frau Sherri praying on another forum for the Christians being held in Iran, then we will think she is a sincere person. Until then, what are we to think about someone who claims she is a devout Christian and yet has no time to pray for Christians being held in Muslim countries just because they are Christians but has all the time in the world to pray for Muslims? Does anyone really think that if any of the Christians being held in Muslim jails went on a hunger strike, Frau Sherri would be making a big thing out of it?

Sherri

Marge Unlike sherri-shit I read the New Testament---jesus remarks
negatively on those who make an OSTENTATION of their piety----he
would probably spit in sherri's face.

Sherri

But you cannot share Jesus words with any of us because the truth is not in you , your father the prince of the world owns your mind and your heart and your soul!

But you cannot share Jesus words with any of us because the truth is not in you , your father the prince of the world owns your mind and your heart and your soul!

Jesus was a pharisee jew-----his words are very familiar to me ----I have a friend---
from Israel----her background is ----interestingly enough----IRANIAN KURDISH----ie her
grandparents---both maternal and paternal. I noticed one day that she carred a
keychain with a medallion attached engraved with what you call "THE LORD'S PRAYER"
in both english and hebrew. I am very familiar with that prayer--because I am so old
that I went to grammar school at a time when EACH MORNING we recited that prayer
remember "our father who art in heaven...." Obviously she knows virtually
nothing about christianity. ----I asked her "where did you get this? do you know
that this is a christian prayer?" She looked at it----looked at me as if I am must be
nuts and said "its a jewish prayer----I recognize it'. Well---of course she was right---
the "LORD' PRAYER" is very much a jewish prayer. Full of elements simply lifted from
jewish scriptural writings and prayers

anyway---she was handed the keychain in the airport in Israel---obviously by
a missionary----they are all over the place in Israel ----and there was no way
to convinced her that some guy named "JESUS" who was a "christian"
invented it

Is he dead yet?

Look I'm really not interested enough to check every couple days. How about somebody PM me when he kicks?

That piece of crap is going to outlive us all-----right now his cholesterol plaques
are DISSOLVING -------he is the best nourished muslim in the world-----getting
measured shots of calories and vitamins---etc ------in his various orifii He is going
to come out of this thing in such GOOD SHAPE----that Israel will be able to sell
"HUNGER STRIKE" timeshares in Israeli jails

the piece of crap is ok he weighs over 105 pounds ----he has a way to go
before he drops dead of caloric deprivation I have seen grown men walking
around weighing far less------there is a wierd religion-----in the US-----I can tell
you stories The problem is that he is taking up lots of doctor time---wasted
on his useless skinny ass

Is he dead yet?

Look I'm really not interested enough to check every couple days. How about somebody PM me when he kicks?

He's going to die of high cholesterol from all the tasty samboosas, chicken shawarmas, falafels and spicy garlic sauce with khubbuz the Israelis are serving him on a daily basis.

I bet you right now Samer is dining on a tasty rottisirie chicken with hummus and khubbuz, with little tomatoes on the side for garnish.

I bet you right now Samer is dining on a tasty rottisirie chicken with hummus and khubbuz, with little tomatoes on the side for garnish.

GRAVITY !!!!!! cut it out !!!!!! i am trying to diet over here-----you are
EXCITING MY SALIVARY GLANDS gravity---do you happen to
know anything about a religion which emphasizes not eating----somehow
related to the ethiopian thing? those guys can weigh ----like 80 pounds
and walk around looking fine until you realize that they are ALL CLOTHES
and HAIR and a little picture of Haille Selassie. I do not think ALL
Haille Selassie cultists do the weird food thing ???
105 pounds is not dead yet---- I have seen far uhm --less

PS

Caution---there is no question that SUDDEN massive weight loss can
be deadly-----don't try it ----

GRAVITY !!!!!! cut it out !!!!!! i am trying to diet over here-----you are
EXCITING MY SALIVARY GLANDS gravity---do you happen to
know anything about a religion which emphasizes not eating----somehow
related to the ethiopian thing? those guys can weigh ----like 80 pounds
and walk around looking fine until you realize that they are ALL CLOTHES
and HAIR and a little picture of Haille Selassie. I do not think ALL
Haille Selassie cultists do the weird food thing ???
105 pounds is not dead yet---- I have seen far uhm --less

The dude is eating good over there, this is what Samer eats on a daily basis. You all are being fooled, the only hunger strike going on is the chicken shawarmas striking the bottom of his gut when he engulfs them.

shawarma1.jpg

Persian%20Rice%20and%20Kebabs_thumb.jpg

samboosa.bmp

menu_12.jpg

Hummus_from_The_Nile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back