🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issac wants to know "Is Samer dead yet?"
images

"Samer al-Issawi, a Palestinian prisoner in an Israeli jail, is on his 197th day of a hunger strike. He, along with other prisoners, announced from Jerusalem that they will escalate the hunger strike by refusing drinking water, despite declining health. A lawyer from the Palestinian Prisoner Society visited the Ramle prison clinic and reported that some prisoners decided to step up their hunger strikes in order to pressure the Israeli Prisons Service (IPS). Issawi also threatened to boycott the medical examinations.

Jafar Ezzedine also stated through his lawyer, Fadi Obeidat, that he would cease drinking water soon if the IPS does not listen to their demands. He also expressed that the prison administrators have been pressuring those on the hunger strike through repeated searches of their rooms and poor living conditions. The lawyer said that, according to doctors, if Issawi stops drinking water, his heart could stop at any moment. Issawi’s health is in critical and deteriorating condition. He suffers from aches all over his body, headaches, cramps in his right leg, and numbness throughout his body. Today, his weight fell to 47kg."

Palestinian Knesset member Ahmad Tibi visited Samer on Monday, February 4, at the Ramle prison clinic.

Protesters gathered on Monday outside the Ramle prison clinic, demanding the release of the hunger-striking prisoners.

demonstration.jpg

http://english.pnn.ps/images/images/demonstration.jpg

Prisoners Threaten to Escalate Hunger Strike by Refraining from Drinking Water

Sherri

I wonder how Ariel Scheinermann's fast is going?

Seven years in a coma, and, for Israelis, he has become "an experiment" in comas like the Palestinian prisoners are "experiments" in hunger fasts.

When a nation embraces Injustices like Occupation, the nation and her people look a little less human every day that passes by.

People become "experiments."

It reminds me of The Chief Medical Examiner, Hiss, those glass cases he kept in his office, of organs unlawfully taken from bodies of dead Israeli soldiers.

a little background on yehuda hiss & abu kabir « Niqnaq

2009122171144784621_5.jpg

"Israel has admitted that it harvested organs from the dead bodies of Palestinians and Israelis in the 1990s, without permission from their families. The admission follows the release of an interview with Jehuda Hiss, the former head of Israel's forensic institute, in which he said that workers at the institute had harvested skin, corneas, heart valves and bones from Israelis, Palestinians and foreign workers. In the interview, which was conducted in 2000 when Hiss was head of Tel Aviv's Abu Kabir forensic institute, he said: "We started to harvest corneas ... Whatever was done was highly informal. No permission was asked from the family."

Israel admits to organ thefts - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Sherri

Another day.... and another piece of cheap propaganda from Sherri. On and on she goes spewing her venom.

197 days of fasting? I call bull shit. You can't go that long without food. Just shoot the bastard.

for those who do not know and are impressed with the posts of
the whore---the cornea is a clear membrane over the
eye--right up front-----you see thru it.
In the USA we harvest corneas regularly ----
because they are VITAL in restoring sight to persons
suffering some specific conditions that happen to be very common
in the Middle east.
We get the relatives to sign a slip of paper.

Unfortunately strict jewish observance forbids fiddling around with
corpses and muslim docs have told me that the same is true of
islam. Thus the restoration of sight in Israel was hampered
for lack of corneas. I was not at all horrifed by that silly cornea
scandal. If would not have even been an issue if it
happened in the USA-------years ago some hospitals would
pay internsa little fee for talking people into giving up the
corneas of the dead.
I do not know if it is still a custom.
Tragic if someone stays blind for lack of a cornea donor.

anyone out there squeamish about organs floating in
jars-----stay out of Hospital basements

sherri worries about corneas but loves the fact that her allies
lop the genitalia off living boys and shove the severed organs
down their living throats amuses her...
and as for the heads of the little raped girls in Kenya----well,,
they end up in the dust----christians and hindus

"Samer al-Issawi, a Palestinian prisoner in an Israeli jail, is on his 197th day of a hunger strike. He, along with other prisoners, announced from Jerusalem that they will escalate the hunger strike by refusing drinking water, despite declining health. A lawyer from the Palestinian Prisoner Society visited the Ramle prison clinic and reported that some prisoners decided to step up their hunger strikes in order to pressure the Israeli Prisons Service (IPS). Issawi also threatened to boycott the medical examinations.

Jafar Ezzedine also stated through his lawyer, Fadi Obeidat, that he would cease drinking water soon if the IPS does not listen to their demands. He also expressed that the prison administrators have been pressuring those on the hunger strike through repeated searches of their rooms and poor living conditions. The lawyer said that, according to doctors, if Issawi stops drinking water, his heart could stop at any moment. Issawi’s health is in critical and deteriorating condition. He suffers from aches all over his body, headaches, cramps in his right leg, and numbness throughout his body. Today, his weight fell to 47kg."

Palestinian Knesset member Ahmad Tibi visited Samer on Monday, February 4, at the Ramle prison clinic.

Protesters gathered on Monday outside the Ramle prison clinic, demanding the release of the hunger-striking prisoners.

demonstration.jpg

Sherri
Can Frau Sherri show us any pictures of those who are going on hunger strikes in solidarity with the Christians being held in Iranian prisons? And let us not forget that Christian woman being held in a Pakistani jail, and Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," is too busy bashing Israel and the Jews to sign a petition to get her released.
Christian woman sentenced to death in Pakistan 'for blasphemy' - Telegraph

Do you think frau sherri will have even the slightest twinge of conscience ---when
one the darlings whose shit she licks slits another infant's throat

Another day.... and another piece of cheap propaganda from Sherri. On and on she goes spewing her venom.

People becoming nothing more than things to carry out experiments on, that seems to be a development in Israel you view positively. That illustrates how Zionism negatively impacts morality of her followers, like you.

People becoming nothing more than things to carry out experiments on, that seems to be a development in Israel you view positively. That illustrates how Zionism negatively impacts morality of her followers, like you.

I am fascinated Just what sort of "experiments" do Israelis carry out on their jailed
throat slitters? It is so good that your fellows do not "experiment"----they already
are ADEPT at slitting throats and cutting genitalia to shove down the throats of the living
in HONOR OF ISAHU AKBAARRRRR-----no "experiments needed after millions of PRACTICAL
APPLICATIONS OF THE PROCEDURE (they need not "experiment" in rape either

demonstration.jpg

Sherri
Can Frau Sherri show us any pictures of those who are going on hunger strikes in solidarity with the Christians being held in Iranian prisons? And let us not forget that Christian woman being held in a Pakistani jail, and Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," is too busy bashing Israel and the Jews to sign a petition to get her released.
Christian woman sentenced to death in Pakistan 'for blasphemy' - Telegraph

Iran is not within Israel and Palestine, nor is Pakistan. I also know Americans are not sending those governments 4 billion dollars a year to carry out an occupation and unlawfully imprison over 4000 prisoners, which is true of Israel. Americans are participating in every human rights abuse Israel carries out in Palestine, as we fund the Occupation, and this is the reason all Americans shoild be speaking out against these abuses. God will punish us for what we have done in Palestine, as God will punish Israel, as well. Sherri

Sherri is there some reason you accuse Israel of doing "experiments" on
"palestinians" but refuse to divulge the nature of those "experiments"
Is it an ISA-RESPECTING SECRET? I am truly interested in medical
"experiments" Why is it that you have "inside" information? From where
are you getting it?

are you getting it?

It was reported Israel subjected Samer to some unknown treatment over a 48 hour period in December. That was posted about in prior posts. And they never would divulge what the treatment was. I have no way of knowing what experiments are being carried out by Israel on Samer and other hunger strike prisoners, they do not comply with intl law and allow independent doctors to become involved with his treatment. I expect their experiments are like experiments Nazis carried out on their prisoners, after all, it seems it is the Nazis who are the ones the Zionists strive the most to be just like! Sherri

are you getting it?

It was reported Israel subjected Samer to some unknown treatment over a 48 hour period in December. That was posted about in prior posts. And they never would divulge what the treatment was. I have no way of knowing what experiments are being carried out by Israel on Samer and other hunger strike prisoners, they do not comply with intl law and allow independent doctors to become involved with his treatment. I expect their experiments are like experiments Nazis carried out on their prisoners, after all, it seems it is the Nazis who are the ones the Zionists strive the most to be just like! Sherri

well sherri just admitted that she was farting the same old nazi gas.

"UNKOWN TREATMENT" <<< what a joke----they are keeping that lump
of shit alive------whereas sherri's people happily dissected living jews who
certainly did not make it out of the clutches of the filth of ISA-RESECPTERs
and her fellows still love to engage on OBSCENE MUTULATION which titillates
isa-respecting sherri NO END

try again sherri------keep quoting your faves MENGELE AND ARIBERT HEIM
the nazi war criminals who wrote your islamo nazi CURRICULUM---the
DOCTORS that filth like you produce from the cream of your youth---
something like BASHIR ASAAD and NIDAL MALIK HUSSEIN
(no one should be surprised that SAL'ADIN needed rabbi Moshe
ben Maimon as his personal physician when there is shit like
sherri around)

btw---even in the USA ----arab muslims trust only jewish doctors ---in fact big
shot saudis IMPORT Israeli docs for consultations ---- it's sorta a secret---sorta

Samer Issawi lives, and one can only thank God and praise God for this miracle. He is now on hunger strike for 200 days, 200 days of unlawful detention. I find myself thinking about History and all the unlawfully imprisoned, thinking about justice and how long mankind awaits its coming. What a Blessing it is to see men like Samer Issawi remain steadfast and endure injustice, it gives me hope for mankind that people like him still live in this world. He exposes Israel for the monsters Occupation makes of men, he exposes how low humans can go. Thank you , Samer Issawi, for your sacrifices for all of us. Sometimes, I think it is good men like this, that they still exist, that that is the only thing keeping God back from pouring down His wrath on mankind! We perhaps owe our continuing existence to men like Samer Issawi. God is love, and there is no greater act of love than laying down one's life for others, as Samer Issawi is doing. Sherri

Is that lil' terrorist piece o' shit Sameol' still alive?

Too bad....they need to put a bullet through his lil' unwanted, Jordanian gypsy head, for the good of all mankind.

After all, the only good terrorist, is a terrorist with his brains splattered all over a wall.

Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back