🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samer Issawi lives, and one can only thank God and praise God for this miracle. He is now on hunger strike for 200 days, 200 days of unlawful detention. I find myself thinking about History and all the unlawfully imprisoned, thinking about justice and how long mankind awaits its coming. What a Blessing it is to see men like Samer Issawi remain steadfast and endure injustice, it gives me hope for mankind that people like him still live in this world. He exposes Israel for the monsters Occupation makes of men, he exposes how low humans can go. Thank you , Samer Issawi, for your sacrifices for all of us. Sometimes, I think it is good men like this, that they still exist, that that is the only thing keeping God back from pouring down His wrath on mankind! We perhaps owe our continuing existence to men like Samer Issawi. God is love, and there is no greater act of love than laying down one's life for others, as Samer Issawi is doing. Sherri
Supposed to be 200 days eh? The guy is obviously eating or at least being fed. But don't let that stop your gushing about him.

How long can a person survive without food?: Scientific American

Pretty sleazy scam, that's for sure.

Samer Issawi lives, and one can only thank God and praise God for this miracle. He is now on hunger strike for 200 days, 200 days of unlawful detention. I find myself thinking about History and all the unlawfully imprisoned, thinking about justice and how long mankind awaits its coming. What a Blessing it is to see men like Samer Issawi remain steadfast and endure injustice, it gives me hope for mankind that people like him still live in this world. He exposes Israel for the monsters Occupation makes of men, he exposes how low humans can go. Thank you , Samer Issawi, for your sacrifices for all of us. Sometimes, I think it is good men like this, that they still exist, that that is the only thing keeping God back from pouring down His wrath on mankind! We perhaps owe our continuing existence to men like Samer Issawi. God is love, and there is no greater act of love than laying down one's life for others, as Samer Issawi is doing. Sherri
Supposed to be 200 days eh? The guy is obviously eating or at least being fed. But don't let that stop your gushing about him.

that chunk of scum is being kept alive by the Israeli doctors ----what
a waste of medical expertise

Samer could keep this up for another 45 years. He's a pretty tough cookie.

#PalHunger | Samer Issawi in ?critical condition? on day 203 of hunger strike | Occupied Palestine | ?????? 203 days on hunger strike and Samer Issawi still lives, we do have an amazing and awesome God! His living, the fact Samer still lives, is a glorification of God with a human life, am I not filled with awe and wonder and thankfullness to my God to witness this miracle of God! And those who speak out on his behalf keep running into a wall of silence. But we never stop raising our voices on his behalf and to oppose the Occupation.Silence, that has always been the response of the world to Injustice! But we know individuals always have an opportunity to choose a response to Injustice that glorifies God in our lives. And our destiny depends on our choices, we none of us have to be controlled by the world and the prince of this world. We can always stand against Injustice, there is always a way open for us to do that. Does not the hunger strike of Samer Issawi give us a perfect illustration of that? Here is a man falsely imprisoned, but he refuses to accept those unjust terms, he says I will hunger and thirst for justice and I shall be filled, one way or another. Sherri

That man is EATING, don't be such a fucking dunce.:cuckoo:

Sherri is there some reason you accuse Israel of doing "experiments" on
"palestinians" but refuse to divulge the nature of those "experiments"
Is it an ISA-RESPECTING SECRET? I am truly interested in medical
"experiments" Why is it that you have "inside" information? From where
are you getting it?

It was reported Israel subjected Samer to some unknown treatment over a 48 hour period in December. That was posted about in prior posts. And they never would divulge what the treatment was. I have no way of knowing what experiments are being carried out by Israel on Samer and other hunger strike prisoners, they do not comply with intl law and allow independent doctors to become involved with his treatment. I expect their experiments are like experiments Nazis carried out on their prisoners, after all, it seems it is the Nazis who are the ones the Zionists strive the most to be just like! Sherri

Got anything that's NOT from a propaganda hate speech site?

I pity you that you are blind and deaf and dumb to God and the miracle Samer Issawi is! Sherri

that piece of crap is still faking a "hunger strike"?
His ass lickers are still claiming he is being kept alive
by "ISA"???

I got a wonderful idea----MIRACLES must be investigated---
IN order to PROVE that he is being kept alive by
MIRACULOUS ISA INTERVENTION-----I suggest that he
be locked in a room where doctors with big syringes filled
with fluids have NO ACCESS to him-----who knows?
what miraculous heavenly being will enter to save him?
Maybe MUHUMMAD HIS HOLY SELF???

Samer Issawi lives, and one can only thank God and praise God for this miracle. He is now on hunger strike for 200 days, 200 days of unlawful detention. I find myself thinking about History and all the unlawfully imprisoned, thinking about justice and how long mankind awaits its coming. What a Blessing it is to see men like Samer Issawi remain steadfast Anderson endure injustice, it gives me hope for mankind that people like him still live in this world. He exposes Israel for the monsters Occupation makes of men, he exposes how low humans can go. Thank you , Samer Issawi, for your sacrifices for all of us. Sometimes, I think it is good men like this, that they still exist, that that is the only thing keeping God back from pouring down His wrath on mankind! We perhaps owe our continuing existence to men like Samer Issawi. God is love, and there is no greater act of love than laying down one's life for others, as Samer Issawi is doing. Sherri

To think, MLK died for the likes of you!

Samer Issawi lives, and one can only thank God and praise God for this miracle. He is now on hunger strike for 200 days, 200 days of unlawful detention. I find myself thinking about History and all the unlawfully imprisoned, thinking about justice and how long mankind awaits its coming. What a Blessing it is to see men like Samer Issawi remain steadfast Anderson endure injustice, it gives me hope for mankind that people like him still live in this world. He exposes Israel for the monsters Occupation makes of men, he exposes how low humans can go. Thank you , Samer Issawi, for your sacrifices for all of us. Sometimes, I think it is good men like this, that they still exist, that that is the only thing keeping God back from pouring down His wrath on mankind! We perhaps owe our continuing existence to men like Samer Issawi. God is love, and there is no greater act of love than laying down one's life for others, as Samer Issawi is doing. Sherri

To think, MLK died for the likes of you!

Go fuck yourself you dried up old hag.:evil:

Sherri is there some reason you accuse Israel of doing "experiments" on
"palestinians" but refuse to divulge the nature of those "experiments"
Is it an ISA-RESPECTING SECRET? I am truly interested in medical
"experiments" Why is it that you have "inside" information? From where
are you getting it?

It was reported Israel subjected Samer to some unknown treatment over a 48 hour period in December. That was posted about in prior posts. And they never would divulge what the treatment was. I have no way of knowing what experiments are being carried out by Israel on Samer and other hunger strike prisoners, they do not comply with intl law and allow independent doctors to become involved with his treatment. I expect their experiments are like experiments Nazis carried out on their prisoners, after all, it seems it is the Nazis who are the ones the Zionists strive the most to be just like! Sherri

Got anything that's NOT from a propaganda hate speech site?

I pity you that you are blind and deaf and dumb to God and the miracle Samer Issawi is! Sherri

sherri dear----it is not all that difficult to keep a piece of shit
like samer alive--------with "treatment' your nazi bretheren
did not keep people alive with their 'medical arts"----they killed
them in the name of ALLAH, ISA and THE RAPIST PIG

my guess is that the treatment could consist of something
as simple as injecting fluids into the subcutaneous
fat of the disgusting pig's thigh and some up the pig's ass.
Were the israeli docs to admit that they instill fluids into
the pig ass------the jihadista sluts and whores would have
a field day calling it TORTURE AND BLASPHEMY

#PalHunger | Samer Issawi in ?critical condition? on day 203 of hunger strike | Occupied Palestine | ?????? 203 days on hunger strike and Samer Issawi still lives, we do have an amazing and awesome God! His living, the fact Samer still lives, is a glorification of God with a human life, am I not filled with awe and wonder and thankfullness to my God to witness this miracle of God! And those who speak out on his behalf keep running into a wall of silence. But we never stop raising our voices on his behalf and to oppose the Occupation.Silence, that has always been the response of the world to Injustice! But we know individuals always have an opportunity to choose a response to Injustice that glorifies God in our lives. And our destiny depends on our choices, we none of us have to be controlled by the world and the prince of this world. We can always stand against Injustice, there is always a way open for us to do that. Does not the hunger strike of Samer Issawi give us a perfect illustration of that? Here is a man falsely imprisoned, but he refuses to accept those unjust terms, he says I will hunger and thirst for justice and I shall be filled, one way or another. Sherri

His living, the fact Samer still lives, is a glorification of God

God gave the Israeli's the ability to force feed this POS. Hurray.

#PalHunger | Samer Issawi in ?critical condition? on day 203 of hunger strike | Occupied Palestine | ?????? 203 days on hunger strike and Samer Issawi still lives, we do have an amazing and awesome God! His living, the fact Samer still lives, is a glorification of God with a human life, am I not filled with awe and wonder and thankfullness to my God to witness this miracle of God! And those who speak out on his behalf keep running into a wall of silence. But we never stop raising our voices on his behalf and to oppose the Occupation.Silence, that has always been the response of the world to Injustice! But we know individuals always have an opportunity to choose a response to Injustice that glorifies God in our lives. And our destiny depends on our choices, we none of us have to be controlled by the world and the prince of this world. We can always stand against Injustice, there is always a way open for us to do that. Does not the hunger strike of
Samer Issawi give us a perfect illustration of that? Here is a man falsely imprisoned, but he refuses to accept those unjust terms, he says I will hunger and thirst for justice and I shall be filled, one way or another. Sherri

Todd---what a WASTE ----"force" is the operative word----the
exertion of FORCE ----to accomplish WORK------what a waste of
FORCE. they are wasting those nice big syringes----all kinds of
bottles of sterile liquids and most of all MEDICAL EXPERTISE==
on a useless lump of protoplasm

A Note to AP and Amnesty International Are They Just Waiting for Samer Issawi to Die?

by ALISON WEIR

Are They Just Waiting for Samer Issawi to Die? » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

This article points out Samer Issawi has now lived for 33 years, 1 month, and 27 days, and has been on a hunger strike now for six and a half months. To compare it to other hunger strikes in history, Gandhis’ longest hunger strike was 21 days and the IRA’s Bobby Sands and nine other Irish hunger strikers died in 1981, which was after strikes lasting from 46 to 73 days. His condition: His internal organs are starting to shut down, he cannot walk, he is reportedly suffering loss of vision and vomiting blood, he has difficulty talking, and he is increasingly near death. Further, he has lost over half his body weight.

More, from the article:

"One of the main ideas behind such nonviolent resistance is that world awareness will bring pressure on behalf of the sufferer. Yet, U.S. news outlets are not covering Issawi’s hunger strike. It appears that the Associated Press has not run a single news story on Issawi’s strike and refuses to answer queries on the subject. AP’s lack of reporting on the situation is even more inexplicable given that there has been an international campaign on Issawi’s behalf. There have been banner drops in Washington, D.C, Chicago, Cleveland, Austin, and other parts of the world; demonstrations and vigils in numerous cities; and Issawi’s plight has made it onto Twitter’s world-trending list at least four times this month.

The alleged “crime” for which Issawi is being imprisoned and may die – there has been no trial – is for having allegedly traveled outside Jerusalem. Issawi is one of the Palestinian prisoners released in a prisoner exchange in 2011, and such movement, Israel says, violated the terms of that release. (It is unclear whether Israel has formally charged Issawi.) However, Issawi supporters point out that Issawi’s “travel” was to an area near Hizma, and Israel does not appear to dispute this, bringing into question Israel’s claimed reason for incarcerating him: Hizma is within Jerusalem’s municipal borders. Israeli is holding Issawi under “administrative detention,” a system by which Israel holds Palestinian men, women, and even children for as long as the Israeli government wishes without trials or charges; sometimes for decades. Since 2000 Israel has reportedly issued 20,000 such detention orders."

The article confirms Samer broke no laws traveling inside the boundaries of Jerusalem, nor any agreements entered into by him. A further point I wish to make, restrictions on movement of those occupied inside the occupied territories themselves violate intl law, provisions on Occupation in The Fourth Geneva Convention, and international treaties.

The world's response to Injustice is silence, that has never changed in the history of mankind. But another truth is this, human beings do not have to be silent in the face of such Injustice and the world's callous response to it. We rise above it when we lift our voices to speak against it, we illustrate by such acts the potential of mankind to to elevate himself above the filth in the world and defeat it. We defeat it, even if our acts take our very own lives. We win, we have victory, when we rise up and use our voices and take our stands ahagainst Injustices like the unlawful detentions of over 4000 Palestinian political prisoners in Palestine and the Occupation by Israel of Palestine!

Americans give Israel over $8 million per day, so our tax money is helping to fund Israel’s actions. And this is an added reason all Americans should care about what is happening in Palestine today, we are complicit in all of the Injustices Isreal heaps on Palestinians in her over 45 year Occupation of Palestine!

Sherri

Toddsterpatriot,

I am really sorry you know nothing about Christianity and how Christians have opportunities to glorify God with our lives, that is so sad. I am going to Pray for you right now and go to my Bible study class this morning and ask for Prayers specifically for you. Jesus loves you, this I do know, despite all of your lack of concern over all the other human beings He created.

Sherri

#PalHunger | Samer Issawi in ?critical condition? on day 203 of hunger strike | Occupied Palestine | ??????

I am really sorry you know nothing about Christianity and how Christians have opportunities to glorify God with our lives, that is so sad. I am going to Pray for you right now and go to my Bible study class this morning and ask for Prayers specifically for you. Jesus loves you, this I do know, despite all of your lack of concern over all the other human beings He created.

Sherri

I wonder what they "study" in sherri's "bible class" She knows virtually
nothing about the bible ( am referring to that which is commonly called
"the old testament" and the "new testament") I do not know if
jeremiah ever attended "bible classes" ----but he knows a lot more about
the bible than does sherri -----it may be that what she is calling "bible"
is------well....something else or "bible teacher" is ---well---something like
sherri. Magda Goebbels cited "the bible" sometimes

#PalHunger | Samer Issawi in ?critical condition? on day 203 of hunger strike | Occupied Palestine | ?????? 203 days on hunger strike and Samer Issawi still lives, we do have an amazing and awesome God! His living, the fact Samer still lives, is a glorification of God with a human life, am I not filled with awe and wonder and thankfullness to my God to witness this miracle of God! And those who speak out on his behalf keep running into a wall of silence. But we never stop raising our voices on his behalf and to oppose the Occupation.Silence, that has always been the response of the world to Injustice! But we know individuals always have an opportunity to choose a response to Injustice that glorifies God in our lives. And our destiny depends on our choices, we none of us have to be controlled by the world and the prince of this world. We can always stand against Injustice, there is always a way open for us to do that. Does not the hunger strike of
Samer Issawi give us a perfect illustration of that? Here is a man falsely imprisoned, but he refuses to accept those unjust terms, he says I will hunger and thirst for justice and I shall be filled, one way or another. Sherri

Todd---what a WASTE ----"force" is the operative word----the
exertion of FORCE ----to accomplish WORK------what a waste of
FORCE. they are wasting those nice big syringes----all kinds of
bottles of sterile liquids and most of all MEDICAL EXPERTISE==
on a useless lump of protoplasm

I wish someone would force me to eat charbroiled kabobs with asha, potata, tomat and taqoose.

l.jpg

gravity----control yourself------I am drinking coffee with no sugar and not milk---
not even that weird spice mix hubby compounds----uhm do you use
----uhm stuff in your coffee----- ? HAWAIJJ ?? a mix of cardamom,
cloves, nutmeg, ginger-----???? ----an anecdote-->>-hubby went to
court----for a traffic ticket-----he had in his pocket----a little container
of the stuff-------but now you have to go thru SECURITY ----so the
cop found the container----with the POWDER in it-----and asked
"what's this"? poor hubby could not remember a single spice
name in english and-------flustered along---the little container got HELD
in security. He got it back----maybe I can send some to samer---to
STIMULATE HIS APPETITE---

Status
Not open for further replies.