🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it from A RELIABLE SOURCE that israeli prisons employ the nazi
torture technique of <gasp> INCOMPLETE DEBONING OF THE FISH

Thats terrible! Does Samer get vinegar with his fish?

Depends on how the fish is administered. Sometimes samer shuts his mouth tight---
and scrunches his face up -----and REFUSES the spoonful of food (like when outsiders
are watching if they have cameras) Then the food has to be administered via----a
secondary orifice which I cannot name in mixed company In those cases the items to
be administered are sprinkled liberally with cayenne powder .........or--well
that is what sherri told me. They save the vinegar for his lobster salad and some of his
mixed drinks ------he likes WHISKEY SOURS----- ??? I have no idea how those are
made----but Israeli prisons do them with rum--vinegar---a bit of sugar----and a cherry
and a splash of Manishewitz (spelling?)

Samer is a Rum and Coke man, the Israelis hook him up during Happy Hour on Tuesdays and Fridays.

No need, the Israelis give Samer Dunkin Donuts coffee for breakfast.

1292276042033.jpg

Damn THAT TOO??? does he get a chunk of baklava?----or
uhm that other stuff MAHMOUL (? spelling)

He gets Samboosas for brunch.

Picture+626.jpg
Don't do this to us H_G! It's torture.

Jailed Palestinian hunger striker faces death Family and friends of Samer Issawi, on hunger strike for more than 200 days in Israeli jail, say he may die any moment. 2/13/13

Jailed Palestinian hunger striker faces death - Features - Al Jazeera English

2013213131124110734_20.jpg

From today's article:

""He is chasing death," Samer Issawi's sister, Shireen, says. "My brother is in serious danger." Issawi, 33, has been on a hunger strike in an Israeli jail for more than 203 days. Initially released by Israeli authorities in an October 2011 prisoner swap, Issawi was re-arrested in July 2012 and told he would have to serve the remaining 20-years of his original sentence for allegedly violating the conditions of his release. It is not officially known how prison authorities have kept him alive during months of not eating. Some of Issawi’s supporters said he was being force fed through an intravenous tube, but the latest reports from prison indicate that he has begun refusing all nutrients and water and that he faces imminent death.

His sister said that Palestinian Prisoner Society lawyer Jawad Boulos, who represents Issawi, recounted that on a recent hospital visit that the hunger-striker told him: "I'm reaching the end of the tunnel. I'm either going to see the light of freedom or the light of martyrdom." Issawi’s supporters say he has been held since July in administrative detention - which means he has not been formally charged with a crime. He either wants to be formally charged and given a fair trial, or released, and will continue his hunger strike until one of these things happens."

So, which shall it be?

Will Israel free this unlawfully detained man or will God free him and he be eternally with Him?

Sherri

Protest in support of prisoners, Ofer prison, Feb. 12, 2013

65590_565343636809278_1135193421_n.jpg

526426_564973776846264_1074458573_n.jpg

Palestinians students from Birzeit University suspend their studies, protesting in front of Ofer prison as five Palestinians; Samer Issawi, Ayman Sharawneh, Jafar Ezzdein, Tariq Kaadan, Yousef Yassin, are still on hunger strike in Israeli prisons of the Occupation.

Sherri

I have a wonderful idea for the protesters-----they can MAKE A DEAL----get a few hundred
volunteers to PLEDGE their lives in compensation for any Israeli ---in Israel or abroad
who dies as a result of ISLAMIC TERRORIST attack I would suggest they offer
at least 20 per loss to islamic terrorism --that way Israel could fell confident
that Israeli lives are protected even with the release of terrorist prisoners.
Anyone wish to congratulate me for my brilliant and charitable
suggestion I WISH TO SAVE SAMIR I want to save LOTS OF LIVES

Why would Samer want to live the Israeli jails and give up all those tasty shawarmas, kababs, asha, hummus, samboosas, grape leaves and sheesh tawook?

68416_381865111890711_253210336_n.jpg

Now, that is a beautiful Photo, I imagine my God fills Samer's head with images like this one, each and every day of his life! And it is God alone who sustains Samer and gives him life each day! What an awesome God He is!

Sherri

Now, that is a beautiful Photo, I imagine my God fills Samer's head with images like this one, each and every day of his life! And it is God alone who sustains Samer and gives him life each day! What an awesome God He is!

Sherri

You are fucking deranged. Something is seriously wrong with you.

Sherri

For believing in God? Try it, it really would help you to deal with all that hate inside of you!

Sherri

Sherri

For believing in God? Try it, it really would help you to deal with all that hate inside of you!

Sherri

Yeah if you say so.:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back