🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I felt priviliged to listen to a local paster speak about The Eternal Covenant spoken about in Hebrews 13:20, this was a part of God's plan for Humanity before the world was even created, that culminated with the life and death of Jesus Christ. I had never listened to God's plan for mankind spoken of quiet in that fashion, at least that I could recall. And I certainly felt Blessed for being there in that CBS session this past week.

Community Bible Study - Home

I am pretty sure what he was speaking about is the same everlasting covenant written about in this book, which addresses other obsolete covenants, as well.

The term is eternal covent/everlasting covenant.

Divine Covenants by A.W. Pink-Part One-The Everlasting Covenant

Sherri

Well, I felt priviliged to listen to a local paster speak about The Eternal Covenant spoken about in Hebrews 13:20, this was a part of God's plan for Humanity before the world was even created, that culminated with the life and death of Jesus Christ. I had never listened to God's plan for mankind spoken of quiet in that fashion, at least that I could recall. And I certainly felt Blessed for being there in that CBS session this past week.

Community Bible Study - Home

I am pretty sure what he was speaking about is the same everlasting covenant written about in this book, which addresses other obsolete covenants, as well.

The term is eternal covent/everlasting covenant.

Divine Covenants by A.W. Pink-Part One-The Everlasting Covenant

Sherri
Can Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," convince the auhorities in many Muslims countries that it should not be a crime to hold Bible Studies. After all, Frau Sherri has the freedom to do it here, so why can't her Christian brethren do so in Muslim countries? In addition, she can request that all the imprisoned pastors be freed.

A Day in the Tortured Life of Christians in the Middle East

Is he dead yet?

Were your ancestors asking that question over and over again as they crucified Jesus?

Is your DNA why you keep asking that question here?

Sherri

sherri it was YOUR ancestors who crucified Jesus and hundreds of thousands of
other victims of their endless brutality. It is a slow agonizing death---the kind your
ancestors enjoyed and the kind your co-ideologues STILL enjoy. Had Jesus
been convicted by the sanhedrin of a CAPITAL CRIME he could have been executed
but not by crucifixtion. He was not so convicted. Didn't you ever read the bible?

as to "DNA" it seems that not only did you not read the bible----you did not pass
high school biology either Did you graduate high school?

Getting back to the bible---it is clear that Jesus hung on a bit long and your
roman ancestors were getting bored----so the story is that they played torture
games----the kind your ancestors enjoyed and you and your co ideologues still
enjoy-----Do you still have fantasies of watching people being eaten by lions?
How about those sever the genitalia and shove the severed organ down the
throats ----the stuff you and your colleagues so enjoy? more and more
fantasies? Of course you ancestors did not crucify only jews ----they crucified
hundreds of thousands of gentiles too----and played torture games
with humans as an entertainment for your ancestor sluts. The tradition was
carried thruout europe by your ancestors and even brought to the United States.
Lynchings done by your ancestors often included entertainment for your slut
ancestresses that involved your favorite mutilations

Bibilical law disallows ANY form of mutilation---even tatoos which were
common in babylon way back then. Your ancestors marked
even the most humble members of society----with burns and disfigurements
for minor crimes and that perversity was also carried into various parts
of europe and even england. Its probably not a DNA issue----your
people LEARN their vile perversities from each other and their
religion "teachers"

Islamic law includes disfigurements-----but I do not know if that habit preceded
islam or like the nazi laws they picked up from constantine to use against "kaffirin"
as constantine used them to impose his and your brand of christianity---they got
the idea from your ancestors

Is he dead yet?

Were your ancestors asking that question over and over again as they crucified Jesus?

Is your DNA why you keep asking that question here?

Sherri

sherri it was YOUR ancestors who crucified Jesus and hundreds of thousands of
other victims of their endless brutality. It is a slow agonizing death---the kind your
ancestors enjoyed and the kind your co-ideologues STILL enjoy. Had Jesus
been convicted by the sanhedrin of a CAPITAL CRIME he could have been executed
but not by crucifixtion. He was not so convicted. Didn't you ever read the bible?

as to "DNA" it seems that not only did you not read the bible----you did not pass
high school biology either Did you graduate high school?

Getting back to the bible---it is clear that Jesus hung on a bit long and your
roman ancestors were getting bored----so the story is that they played torture
games----the kind your ancestors enjoyed and you and your co ideologues still
enjoy-----Do you still have fantasies of watching people being eaten by lions?
How about those sever the genitalia and shove the severed organ down the
throats ----the stuff you and your colleagues so enjoy? more and more
fantasies? Of course you ancestors did not crucify only jews ----they crucified
hundreds of thousands of gentiles too----and played torture games
with humans as an entertainment for your ancestor sluts. The tradition was
carried thruout europe by your ancestors and even brought to the United States.
Lynchings done by your ancestors often included entertainment for your slut
ancestresses that involved your favorite mutilations

Bibilical law disallows ANY form of mutilation---even tatoos which were
common in babylon way back then. Your ancestors marked
even the most humble members of society----with burns and disfigurements
for minor crimes and that perversity was also carried into various parts
of europe and even england. Its probably not a DNA issue----your
people LEARN their vile perversities from each other and their
religion "teachers"

Islamic law includes disfigurements-----but I do not know if that habit preceded
islam or like the nazi laws they picked up from constantine to use against "kaffirin"
as constantine used them to impose his and your brand of christianity---they got
the idea from your ancestors

irosie,

Jews killed Jesus, the Gospels tell the story of how The High Priest Caiaphas plotted His death, I was actually just studying about that in my Bible Study in The Gospel of John. He actually saw Jesus death as necessary to maintain the Jews position in The Occupation, Jewish leaders had certain power and authority given to them by the Romans and he saw Jesus as a threat to them. Below is a link to an article addressing this further, and I was just reading, from that article, the bones of a man believed to be this Caiaphas were fairly recently discovered in an ossuary, in the 1900s, his given name was Joseph, he died at age 60. He uttered a Prophecy recorded by John, "Ye know nothing at all, nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not." John 11:50

5. Interpreting Caiaphas?s ?Prophecy? of the Savior?s Death | Religious Studies Center

None of us can prove a genetic tie to anyone who lived in Palestine when Jesus was crucified. And even if there was one, none of us are responsible for what our ancestors did. If we were, we would all have a lot to be accountable for.

Sherri

Is that Sameol' punk still alive?

He sure has been dying for a long time now....Good to see those Israeli's taking such good care of the lil' terrorist bastard....Lord knows an Israeli could never expect the same from any of those evil lil' gypsy Palestinian terrorist motherfuckers.

He sure has been dying for a long time now....Good to see those Israeli's taking such good care of the lil' terrorist bastard....Lord knows an Israeli could never expect the same from any of those evil lil' gypsy Palestinian terrorist motherfuckers.

As you are judging him, may you be judged in that very same way!

Have a good day, now! Praying that Judgment comes to you soon!

Isn't it strange that Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," is not praying for judgment against those who are busy killing her Christian brethren?

Pastor in Tanzania Killed in Brawl with Muslim Youths « Persecution News

Isn't it strange that Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," is not praying for judgment against those who are busy killing her Christian brethren?

No, my answer to your question, it is hard to pray about matters you do not even know are happening, and, for Christians, God leads us to care about what He desires for us to care about, and that is all about an individual and their relationship with Christ and where He leads the person. I was just reading a comment on Facebook, of a woman speaking about a conversation she had with her mother, who told her prayer for someone suffering was only heard by God if you shared in the pain of the one hurting, she called it the pain of prayer, God gives us burdens to care about certain people hurting, the woman who wrote this comment, I think she was a Muslim. But I know the truth of her words, a universal truth, I think.

Jesus was always drawn to those hurting, they had a special place in His heart. It should not be surprising for His followers to experience the same experience, being drawn to those hurting. The story of the Samaritan woman at the well is the perfect illustration of that. And now Jesus comes to the Palestinians and shows them His ways of nonviolent resistance to Occupation, Miko Peled states over 90% of resistance today is nonviolent resistance. God is in control and Jesus is there for the ones suffering who need Him most.

Sherri

No, my answer to your question, it is hard to pray about matters you do not even know are happening, and, for Christians, God leads us to care about what He desires for us to care about, and that is all about an individual and their relationship with Christ and where He leads the person. I was just reading a comment on Facebook, of a woman speaking about a conversation she had with her mother, who told her prayer for someone suffering was only heard by God if you shared in the pain of the one hurting, she called it the pain of prayer, God gives us burdens to care about certain people hurting, the woman who wrote this comment, I think she was a Muslim. But I know the truth of her words, a universal truth, I think.

Jesus was always drawn to those hurting, they had a special place in His heart. It should not be surprising for His followers to experience the same experience, being drawn to those hurting. The story of the Samaritan woman at the well is the perfect illustration of that. And now Jesus comes to the Palestinians and shows them His ways of nonviolent resistance to Occupation, Miko Peled states over 90% of resistance today is nonviolent resistance. God is in control and Jesus is there for the ones suffering who need Him most.

Sherri

Sherri

The real Jesus also cares about Israeli children killed by Palestinian terrorists!

You've got "your Jesus" wrong.

Sherri

Sherri

The real Jesus also cares about Israeli children killed by Palestinian terrorists!

There are no Israeli children being killed.

Sherri

Sherri

Maybe, on further reflection, there is some justice here, Israel experiences being the murderer of children and Palestinians get Jesus!

Maybe, on further reflection, there is some justice here, Israel experiences being the murderer of children and Palestinians get Jesus!

Sherri please. You are a bore.... and a liar ... paid by Hamas to spew anti-Israeli propaganda.

Don't you ever get tired?

Looks like sammer has been eating!!!!! According to Israeli Prison Service spokeswoman Sivan Weizman Sammi is under "medical supervision and eats periodically".

Further, Sammi "was initially released in 2011 in a prisoner exchange. One Israeli soldier was freed from captivity in Gaza in exchange for more than 1,000 Palestinian prisoners, many of whom were convicted of being involved in suicide bombings and other deadly attacks.

Some prisoners, like Issawi, were released on condition of travel limits...he was arrested after he violated the terms of his release."

Palestinian rally for hunger striker turns violent | UTSanDiego.com

As usual sherri is caught up in her web of lies. sherri lies...:eusa_liar:

Samer Issawi A Man Following The Teachings Of Jesus, But Who Does Not Call Himself A Christian

I watch this man from a distance, a man who has hungered for justice for over 200 days now, living out the teachings of Jesus Christ in His life. It is Jesus who says those who hunger and thirst for justice shall be filled. He spoke those words in His Sermon on The Mount.

And the cover of Christianity Today this January February 2013 edition reads, Worshiping Jesus In The Mosque, Inside the World Of A Muslim Follower Of Isa. And a story follows, discussing Muslim followers of Isa.

What I have been watching and speaking about to Christians and others around me and on discussion boards for years now, discussed as an observed practice in a Christian publication, I wish Arthur Gish was here to read this. He is not, but his wife Peggy is, perhaps in Iraq today in a Kurdish village teaching Muslims about Jesus ways, to live a life of nonviolent resistance.

Sherri

Samer Issawi A Man Following The Teachings Of Jesus

An Arab terrorist follows Jesus?
How? Be specific.

204762.jpg

204761.jpg

204763.jpg

204764.jpg

Occupation invites Resistance to it!

Hundreds protest across West Bank to support hunger strikers

"RAMALLAH (Ma’an) -- Hundreds of Palestinians protested across the West Bank on Friday in solidarity with prisoners on hunger strike, sparking clashes with Israeli forces.
Outside Israel's Ofer jail, near Ramallah, hundreds gathered in solidarity with Samer Issawi, who has been on hunger strike for 198 days, and Tareq Qaadan and Jaafar Azzidine who have refused food for 80 days"

Hundreds protest across West Bank to support hunger strikers | Maan News Agency

Sherri

Looks like sammer has been eating!!!!! According to Israeli Prison Service spokeswoman Sivan Weizman Sammi is under "medical supervision and eats periodically".

Further, Sammi "was initially released in 2011 in a prisoner exchange. One Israeli soldier was freed from captivity in Gaza in exchange for more than 1,000 Palestinian prisoners, many of whom were convicted of being involved in suicide bombings and other deadly attacks.

Some prisoners, like Issawi, were released on condition of travel limits...he was arrested after he violated the terms of his release."

Palestinian rally for hunger striker turns violent | UTSanDiego.com

As usual sherri is caught up in her web of lies. sherri lies...:eusa_liar:

Liar,

Israel has no credibility and no credible source verifies anything you stated in your post.
Samer traveled between two points within Jerusalem, that is all that led to his present unlawful detention, he committed no act of terror justifying his present detention.

As usual, you are a Zionist kissing Israel's ass and lying and shilling for Israel!

Try to have some Integrity, man, you are disgusting!

Sherri

204762.jpg

204761.jpg

204763.jpg

204764.jpg

Occupation invites Resistance to it!

Hundreds protest across West Bank to support hunger strikers

"RAMALLAH (Ma’an) -- Hundreds of Palestinians protested across the West Bank on Friday in solidarity with prisoners on hunger strike, sparking clashes with Israeli forces.
Outside Israel's Ofer jail, near Ramallah, hundreds gathered in solidarity with Samer Issawi, who has been on hunger strike for 198 days, and Tareq Qaadan and Jaafar Azzidine who have refused food for 80 days"

Hundreds protest across West Bank to support hunger strikers | Maan News Agency

Sherri
Maybe that's the trick. All the criminals in our prisons should go on a hunger strike, and then all their friends and relatives and also supporters can start protesting violently outside these prisons to set these criminals free. Imagine if the peaceful Buddhists started up with this in Tibet -- you would have the Chinese lining these protestors up to be shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back