🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a link to a videotaped interview addressing the unlawfully detained Palestinian political prisoners, and excerpts from the interview

PressTV - Israeli detention of Palestinians violates international law: Adie Mormech

"Press TV: Well Adie Mormech, if we want to look at what’s at the heart of the matter, I would think, maybe you can tell us more, is this arrest without charge and then imprisonments at the heart of the matter, perhaps you can tell us how many are languished in Israeli jails because of it which has brought up this protest?

Mormech: Well there are currently hundred and seventy eight on administrative detention and of course these are against international law, it is against international norms and these are crimes to illegally detain people without charge not to mention the fact that actually even under international law and the United Nations resolutions time and time again they reaffirmed that Palestinians have a right to resist the illegal occupation which currently over four million Palestinians are living under in the occupied territories. Samer Issawi has been on a hunger strike for over 205 days. Again he is another victim of the administrative detention. There are three others who been on hunger strike for over two months and their conditions are described in many cases as critical. Samer Issawi has been recently moved to the Intensive Care Unit and all the reports we are getting now is that he is in grave danger of losing his life which would be more blood on Israeli hands and it would be a horrific outcome to what has been an active resistance against illegal detainment. The courage shown by Samer Issawi actually it is a duty to resist such horrific conditions. He is now suffering failures of vital organs, he is now currently bed bound, he cannot walk properly and he is down to 47 Kilos, about seven stone from this hunger strike."

Sherri

I don't want to read the whole thread... Is he dead yet?

hlmick,

No, he lives, as Jesus still lives, so does he!

We certainly do have an awesome God, one who keeps a man alive after 200 days of hungering and thirsting for justice!

But why should I, a believer in Jesus, be surprised by any of this, Jesus tells me that the man who hungers and thirsts for justice shall be filled!

Jesus fills his hunger!

This should make believers of God of man, the fact that Samer Issawi still lives, if it does not, there is something really wrong with us!

Sherri

I think I failed to mention that Amnesty International has finally issued a report calling for Israel to release unlawfully detained prisoner Samer Issawi and other hunger striker prisoners unlawfully held under administrative detentions by Israel. We now have official releases calling for his release by the UN and Amnesty and Addameer. I also read The Intl Red Cross has made a similar call for his release. I will provide links for the documents dfdressing this when I can get back on my computer. Posting from my phone.

New attacks against Samer's family by the Israeli Occupier are being reported.

They already demolished a brother's house unlawfully and raided the family home multiple times and destroyed protest tents multiple times and cut off the family's water unlawfully and arrested a brother and sister unlawfully for nonviolent protest activities and took away the sister's law license for 6 months to stop her continuing legal defense of Samer.

The actions of Israel show Desperation!

Here are more attacks on Samer's family to stop his hunger strike.

"Israeli forces detained my brother Shadi Issawi as rabid dogs masked faces broke into the House and they kept us in one room until the end of the inspection and awakened young children. ...
Whatever your path, however has become ya Samer Issawi trail ...
This is what you can capture pictures and they seem to fear"

This, above, is a translation of a post from Shireen Issawi's Facebook page, and photos of raid on her house are below.

598479_425816584172585_2120409481_n.jpg

184306_425816604172583_1623387657_n.jpg

307480_425816627505914_1665163561_n.jpg

????? ???????? ?????... | Facebook?

Sherri

Here is a Media Report on the new attacks on the family of Samer Issawi

IDF arrests brother of hunger-striking Palestinian detainee – reports

"The Israeli army has reportedly raided the house of a Palestinian detainee, Samer Issawi, arresting his brother. This comes in the wake of violent clashes during the recent rally in support of the man who had been hunger-striking for over 200 days.

*The Israeli Defense Forces have reportedly raided the house of Samer Issawi’s family in the al-Issawiya neighborhood of East Jerusalem at around midnight GMT. Activists on twitter claimed that Issawi’s brother Shadi had been arrested and released photos and video of the alleged incident."

More Photos appear in the article, some may look similar, but quality seems better, and different photos appear to be included.

photo.jpg

photo-141.jpg

photo-facebookcomqudsn.n.jpg

https://rt.com/news/issawi-raid-arrest-hunger-strike-403/

Sherri

Here is a Media Report on the new attacks on the family of Samer Issawi

IDF arrests brother of hunger-striking Palestinian detainee – reports

"The Israeli army has reportedly raided the house of a Palestinian detainee, Samer Issawi, arresting his brother. This comes in the wake of violent clashes during the recent rally in support of the man who had been hunger-striking for over 200 days.

*The Israeli Defense Forces have reportedly raided the house of Samer Issawi’s family in the al-Issawiya neighborhood of East Jerusalem at around midnight GMT. Activists on twitter claimed that Issawi’s brother Shadi had been arrested and released photos and video of the alleged incident."

More Photos appear in the article, some may look similar, but quality seems better, and different photos appear to be included.

photo.jpg

photo-141.jpg

photo-facebookcomqudsn.n.jpg

https://rt.com/news/issawi-raid-arrest-hunger-strike-403/

Sherri

This article also reports on spreading protests demanding the release of the hunger strike Palestinian prisoners, and includes more Photos documenting the spreading protest movement.

Are we seeing a new Intifada being born in Palestine?

People have an inherent need to be free, to not live in Slavery and Occupation, an uprising by the people is a natural human response to Occupation! I can do nothing but support it!

marks-pepper-spray-border.jpg

That is pepper spray on his face, he was attacked with pepper spray by the Israeli Occupiers of Palestine.

soldiers-palestinian-protester-throws.jpg

This is a Protest at Ofer Prison.

What do you expect a people to do when their children and mothers and fathers and brothers and sisters keep being held unlawfully by the Occupier? Protest is a natural human response to such crimes agaisnt humanity that are inherent in Occupation!

Sherri

I think I failed to mention that Amnesty International has finally issued a report calling for Israel to release unlawfully detained prisoner Samer Issawi and other hunger striker prisoners unlawfully held under administrative detentions by Israel. We now have official releases calling for his release by the UN and Amnesty and Addameer. I also read The Intl Red Cross has made a similar call for his release. I will provide links for the documents dfdressing this when I can get back on my computer. Posting from my phone.

So what? They like your terrorist buddies. Doesn't mean they aren't terrorists.

Now, how juvenile and silly is that comment.

I think you must be about 12.

Of course, all the world's human rights groups and the UN are not terrorists!

Sherri

Now, how juvenile and silly is that comment.

I think you must be about 12.

Of course, all the world's human rights groups and the UN are not terrorists!

Sherri

Terror lovers. Like you.

So much news today, so many new developments, the struggle for freedom for Samer Issawi and the other hunger striking Palestinian prisoners is changing, as this article addresses.

Palestinian Hunger Strikers Battle on a New Front | Al Akhbar English

714549-01-08.jpg

"On Monday, 11 February 2013, the iconic Sheikh Khader Adnan, 34, made his way to the International Committee for the Red Cross building in Ramallah’s twin city al-Bireh. He quietly informed the staff that he would be hunger striking inside their premises in support of the current Palestinians on hunger strike in prison. “This is not a solidarity hunger strike,” he clarified. “The prisoners are a part of us, they are us. I am supporting the prisoners in their battle of empty stomachs.” Last year, Khader Adnan launched the first solo hunger strike that lasted for 66 days, objecting his interrogation and detainment without charge. His hunger strike inspired other prisoners to undertake the same individual action – Hana Shalabi to Bilal Thiab and Thaer Halahleh. This is in addition to the mass 28-day hunger strike in April in which approximately 2,500 out of 5,000 Palestinian prisoners participated. As a response to Adnan’s sit in, the ICRC closed down its office, thus effectively suspending its services to the prisoners and their families. Only the adjacent room to the veranda where Adnan has been for the past week is open, where he has been consuming only water.

As an international human rights organization, the ICRC is responsible for primarily protecting civilians in times of war, and to safeguard the Fourth Geneva Conventions.
Regarding the prisoners, the ICRC is tasked with making sure the rights of prisoners are guaranteed, maintaining familial connections by delivering letters to prisoners from their families as an example, coordinating family visits, and protecting the basic rights of those who do not have freedom. The Ramallah based youth group Palestinians for Dignity released a statement on Wednesday condemning the Red Cross’ decision to close its building: “The closing of the ICRC is an act of provocation and cheap extortion for our principled people and their right to support each other, in exchange for the ICRC’s role in providing services, which are consistent with the Occupation’s policies. These same policies strip the work of the ICRC from any value, despite it being an international organization that is supposedly responsible for the protection of our people and prisoners under international humanitarian laws.” In a press conference held the same day, Adnan acknowledged that he is not declaring war on the ICRC, but that their reaction is counterproductive to the needs of the families of the prisoners. “Closing their offices only serves to increase the suffering of our prisoners and their families,” he stated. “The Red Cross has neglected to bring the prisoner cause to an international level. My hunger strike and sit-in is a message to the international community and the human rights organizations who remain silent to the violations the Israeli occupation commits against the prisoners.”
The spokesperson for the ICRC Nadia Dibsi, has informed the media that the building will remain closed “as long as Palestinian protesters stay inside” of it..."

The Palestinian people feel largely abandoned by international organizations that are supposed to be there to protect the rights of civilians whose human rights are violated.
This has led to us seeing new ways created by the Palestinian people to respond to the Injustice that is Occupation with zealous nonviolent resistance actions, like Khader Adnan's new hunger strike, a new round for him of hungering for justice as a response to unlawful detentions of prisoners. I cannot help but look on these developments with Optimism!

Sherri

is he dead yet?

He eats ...yes SAMMI eats it has been confirmed.....

You are a LIAR.

How else would a human being survive for so long. HE EATS.... SAMMI EATS... that is the truth.

You have been serving up a steaming portion of McBullshit with this Sammi diet.

this+picture+is+now+relevant+_497427b702b1cd29233df3732c0226ff.jpg
...you and the many voices in your head have no integrity sherri.....:eusa_liar:

The explanation of how he still lives is God or they are experimenting on him, like the Nazis they learned it from. Forced feeding violates intl law but we all know intl law means nothng to Israel. They violate its provisions with seeming impunity every day the Occupation continues.

From God heh? Reminds me of the biblical of Manna from Heaven...:eusa_pray:

Bottom line sherri, SAMMI EATS!!!!!

tumblr_lvo8isW1MC1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Letter from prisoner Samer al-Issawi, as it came from the Ministry of prisoners, translated into English, excerpts:

"I turn with admiration to the masses of our heroic Palestinian people, to our Palestinian leadership, to all forces, parties and national institutions. I salute them for standing by our fight to defend our right to freedom and dignity. I draw my strength from my people, from all the free people in the world, from friends and the families of the prisoners who continue day and night chanting for freedom and an end to the occupation. My health has deteriorated dramatically and I’m hung between life and death. My weak body is collapsing but still able to be patient and continue the confrontation. My message is that I will continue until the end, until the last drop of water in my body, until martyrdom. Martyrdom is an honor for me in this battle. My martyrdom is my remaining bomb in the confrontation with the tyrants and the jailers, in the face of the racist policy of the occupation that humiliates our people and exercises against us all means of oppression and repression.

I say to my people: I’m stronger than the occupation army and its racist laws. I, Samer al-Issawi, son of Jerusalem, send you my last will that, in case I fell as a martyr, you will carry my soul as a cry for all the prisoners, man and women, cry for freedom, emancipation and salvation from the nightmare of prisons and their harsh darkness. My battle is not only for individual freedom. The battle waged by me and by my heroic colleagues, Tariq, Ayman and Ja’affar, is everyone’s battle, the battle of the Palestinian people against the occupation and its prisons. Our goal is to be free and sovereign in our liberated state and in our blessed Jerusalem. The weak and strained beats of my heart derive their steadfastness from you, the great people. My eyes, which started to lose their sight, draws light from your solidarity and your support of me. My weak voice takes its strength from your voice that is louder than the warden’s voice and higher than the walls. I’m one of your sons, among thousands of your sons who are prisoners, still languishing steadfasting in the prisons, waiting for an end to be brought to their plight, their pains and the suffering of their families....There is no going back, only in my victory, because I’m the owner of Right and my detention is invalid and illegal. Do not be afraid for my heart if it will stop, don’t be afraid for my hands if they will be paralyzed. I am still alive now and tomorrow and after death, because Jerusalem is moving in my blood, in my devotion and my faith."

Palestine 16/02/2013

Letter from Palestinian Prisoner Samer al-Issawi: There is no going back because I?m the owner of Right « Free Haifa

Sherri

Samer can starve. He follows a pedophile religion.

Who are you to judge his relationship with God? I cannot help but think of words of Jesus when a woman was caught in an act of adultery that called for stoning under the Law. He said, let the one without sin throw the first stone. And noone did.

Samer can starve. He follows a pedophile religion.

Who are you to judge his relationship with God? I cannot help but think of words of Jesus when a woman was caught in an act of adultery that called for stoning under the Law. He said, let the one without sin throw the first stone. And noone did.

the story was a parable---it could not have been history---but it is
very consistent with the pharisee POV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back