🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to read the whole thread... Is he dead yet?

hlmick,

No, he lives, as Jesus still lives, so does he!

We certainly do have an awesome God, one who keeps a man alive after 200 days of hungering and thirsting for justice!

But why should I, a believer in Jesus, be surprised by any of this, Jesus tells me that the man who hungers and thirsts for justice shall be filled!

Jesus fills his hunger!

This should make believers of God of man, the fact that Samer Issawi still lives, if it does not, there is something really wrong with us!

Sherri

Are you bonkers? You really believe that this guy has lived over 200 days without eating?
Is your blindness that deep and consuming? If the guy is alive he has been eating.......Do not be so gullible.

I can lol about that weak and cowardly EU response too!

you can laugh about all sorts of things sherri ----including millions of dead babies
starved to death, lying in the dust and rotting in the sun thanks to ISA RESPECTERS.

All that is only happening in your head!

Open your eyes you fuckin nitwit

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Every one of those attacks is DOCUMENTED

Do us a favor Sherri and make like Rachel Corrie and stand in front of a bulldozer.

By the way, I spoke to Jesus yesterday, and he says your a piece of crap and you do not represent Christianity in any way

Actually I was thinking about the BIAFRAN GENOCIDE and the EAST PAKISTANI genocide.
which happened coincidentally with my intro to islam No doubt sherri danced on the shriveled bodies of children starved for the GLORY OF ALLAH, ISA and the RAPIST PIG ----circa in the 1970s------as a child I heard about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE, and the ADOLF ABU ALI GENOCIDES-----and---even stalin and the irish potato famine-----but the gross genocides that I followed with horror----day by day in my early adulthood-----SHERRI CLAIMS---never happened

hlmick,

We certainly do have an awesome God, one who keeps a man alive after 200 days of hungering and thirsting for justice!

But why should I, a believer in Jesus, be surprised by any of this, Jesus tells me that the man who hungers and thirsts for justice shall be filled!

Jesus fills his hunger!

This should make believers of God of man, the fact that Samer Issawi still lives, if it does not, there is something really wrong with us!

Sherri

Are you bonkers? You really believe that this guy has lived over 200 days without eating?
Is your blindness that deep and consuming? If the guy is alive he has been eating.......Do not be so gullible.

I believe in God, I will leave the prince of this world for you with your gun!

do not bother sherri----she is working ----the "we love jesus" fraud is
very important to the islamo nazi pigs----it is their KEY to an alliance with
really naive christians in the JIHADI TO RID THE WEST OF JEWS AND THE
EAST OF HINDUS in order to establish THE CALIPHATES
(then the sunday people)

there are all kinds of ways to get fluids and nutrients
into people who do not eat. Samer has probably never
been SO HEALTHY as he is right now

hlmick,

Jesus fills his hunger!

Sherri

Thanks, that is mighty generous of you. I will shoot his sorry arse. Had special bullets made decades ago. Now that your hero fasting boy has proven to be a demigod perhaps I'll need that weapon and special ammunition to defend against him and his followers. Actually if he has not had any food in over 200 days I could just feed him to my dogs. They are rather fond of bones.:lol:

Last edited:

Thanks, that is mighty generous of you. I will shoot his sorry arse. Had special bullets made decades ago. Now that your hero fasting boy has proven to be a demigod perhaps I'll need that weapon and special ammunition to defend against him and his followers. Actually if he has not had any food in over 200 days I could just feed him to my dogs. They are rather fond of bones.:lol:
Just make sure you leave some for my dog please !

My dogs would be disappointed but I am sure I could manage to save your dog a neck bone or two.:wink_2:

My dogs would be disappointed but I am sure I could manage to save your dog a neck bone or two.:wink_2:

What a disgusting piece of humanity your comments show both you and toastman show to be, speaking of feeding a man to dogs!

Palestinians are the most jailed because they are the most violent and care the least about human lives.

attitudes like that rsulted in the deaths of millions of people in hitler's camps.

Hitler's program was a recap of the ideology of CONSTANTINE as was the Inquisition
and the scores of genocides comitted by muslims The violence perpetrated by muslims
is also a recap of that very same ideology Did you know that it was constantine
who determined that jews must be marked by yellow insignia----and Shariah
law adopted the same provision? Both Constantine (justinian law) and Shariah
dhimmia provisions essentially legalize genocide. Persons inculcated with the notion
that these systems of law are DIVINE -----do have a tendency to act upon them which
is why just in the past 50 years muslims have comitted genocide upon in excess of
10 million people

The european genocides in the americas-----were based on the JUSTINIAN CODE.
Isabella was the sponsor of Cortez-----the man who stripped Mexico of its gold and
murdered Montezuma and tens of thousands in south america She was also
a major Sponsor of the Inquistion

What a disgusting piece of humanity your comments show both you and toastman show to be, speaking of feeding a man to dogs!

Not a man . A skeleton because if he had really gone without consuming food for over 200 days he would be that, dead and a skeleton. Your failure to even see the humor in our replies casts you as a bit less than average in the intelligence department.

hlmick,

Jesus fills his hunger!

Sherri

I am so glad that the idiots who claimed JEWS KILLED JESUS-----were lying

sherri confirms that he is still alive On the other hand SHERRI,, HERSELF
also claimed that JEWS KILLED JESUS she is one confused islamo naziette

hlmick,

Jesus fills his hunger!

Sherri
Frau Sherri sounds like either she has to be committed or she is naive enough to think that the readers are going to believe such nonsense.. This man is obviously being kept alive in prison. He is not miraculously alive because he supposedly believes in Jesus. I wonder if Frau Sherri can tell us what she thinks Jesus would say if he could see how his followers are harassed and even murdered in Muslim countries and their churches burned town. Amazing how Frau Sherri obsesses over this terrorist, but is able to close her eyes to what is happening to her fellow Christians.

Fourteen Palestinians released in Gilad Shalit deal back in Israeli jails

"Changes in military law allow IDF and Shin Bet to rearrest any released prisoner until the end of his or her original sentence, on the slightest pretext, and often relying on secret evidence. Four hunger-striking Palestinian prisoners have managed to upset the Palestinian public more than any other element of friction created under Israeli domination. Two of the strikers, Tarek Qa’adan and Ja’afar Ezzedine, are administrative detainees. The other two, Ayman Sharawna and Samer Issawi, were released in the Gilad Shalit deal and subsequently rearrested.

Issawi has been subsisting on water, salts and food supplements now for more than 200 days, while Sharawna has been fasting ‏(with short breaks‏) for 140 days. Concern for their fate has shunted aside discussion of the cardinal issue of the land mines created by the deal to release prisoners, which were concealed during the celebrations over their return.
Since the deal that liberated Shalit was signed in October 2011, the Israel Defense Forces and the Shin Bet security service have rearrested 14 of the prisoners released in the exchange. At the time five of them had been sentenced to between 24 and 38 years in prison. Now, they are slated to complete the remainder of their sentences − from 16 to 28 years."

Fourteen Palestinians released in Gilad Shalit deal back in Israeli jails - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Sherri

right its like probation-----a criminal can be re-arrested for violationg probation.

what is your point sherri? too much control on your fave SLIT THE BABY THROAT
thing?

irosie91, et al,

Hummm!

right its like probation-----a criminal can be re-arrested for violationg probation.

thing?
(REMEMBER)

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva said:
Art. 5 Where in the territory of a Party to the conflict, the latter is satisfied that an individual protected person is definitely suspected of or engaged in activities hostile to the security of the State, such individual person shall not be entitled to claim such rights and privileges under the present Convention as would, if exercised in the favour of such individual person, be prejudicial to the security of such State.

Where in occupied territory an individual protected person is detained as a spy or saboteur, or as a person under definite suspicion of activity hostile to the security of the Occupying Power, such person shall, in those cases where absolute military security so requires, be regarded as having forfeited rights of communication under the present Convention.

In each case, such persons shall nevertheless be treated with humanity and, in case of trial, shall not be deprived of the rights of fair and regular trial prescribed by the present Convention. They shall also be granted the full rights and privileges of a protected person under the present Convention at the earliest date consistent with the security of the State or Occupying Power, as the case may be.

Art. 6. The present Convention shall apply from the outset of any conflict or occupation mentioned in Article 2.

In the territory of Parties to the conflict, the application of the present Convention shall cease on the general close of military operations.

In the case of occupied territory, the application of the present Convention shall cease one year after the general close of military operations; however, the Occupying Power shall be bound, for the duration of the occupation, to the extent that such Power exercises the functions of government in such territory, by the provisions of the following Articles of the present Convention: 1 to 12, 27, 29 to 34, 47, 49, 51, 52, 53, 59, 61 to 77, 143.

Protected persons whose release, repatriation or re-establishment may take place after such dates shall meanwhile continue to benefit by the present Convention.

SOURCE: http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/385ec082b509e76c41256739003e636d/6756482d86146898c125641e004aa3c5

v/r
R

Sammi has a deli. Sammi lies, sherri lies. Sammi is hiding the salami with sherri and she is telling us he is on a hunger strike.

ids_venue_394737.jpg

irosie91, et al,

Hummm!

thing?
(REMEMBER)

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva said:
Art. 5 Where in the territory of a Party to the conflict, the latter is satisfied that an individual protected person is definitely suspected of or engaged in activities hostile to the security of the State, such individual person shall not be entitled to claim such rights and privileges under the present Convention as would, if exercised in the favour of such individual person, be prejudicial to the security of such State.

Where in occupied territory an individual protected person is detained as a spy or saboteur, or as a person under definite suspicion of activity hostile to the security of the Occupying Power, such person shall, in those cases where absolute military security so requires, be regarded as having forfeited rights of communication under the present Convention.

In each case, such persons shall nevertheless be treated with humanity and, in case of trial, shall not be deprived of the rights of fair and regular trial prescribed by the present Convention. They shall also be granted the full rights and privileges of a protected person under the present Convention at the earliest date consistent with the security of the State or Occupying Power, as the case may be.

Art. 6. The present Convention shall apply from the outset of any conflict or occupation mentioned in Article 2.

In the territory of Parties to the conflict, the application of the present Convention shall cease on the general close of military operations.

In the case of occupied territory, the application of the present Convention shall cease one year after the general close of military operations; however, the Occupying Power shall be bound, for the duration of the occupation, to the extent that such Power exercises the functions of government in such territory, by the provisions of the following Articles of the present Convention: 1 to 12, 27, 29 to 34, 47, 49, 51, 52, 53, 59, 61 to 77, 143.

Protected persons whose release, repatriation or re-establishment may take place after such dates shall meanwhile continue to benefit by the present Convention.

SOURCE: International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

v/r
R

You are applying incorrect laws to this, this is not a war, it is an Occupation, and Samer was released in a prior prison exchange deal, satisfying his prior conviction. He is presently held with no new charges lodged against him and that is unlawful under intl law. Israel's administrative detention practices are unlawful, and that has been addressed by countless intl legal authorities over the past year.

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back