Saving America

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you out there believe that violence may be necessary to protect the Constitution? Or that the government is illegitimate for defiling the Constitution like it has. That war/revolt/armed civil disobedience may be required to salvage America?

You know the FBI and NSA read these forums, right?

And don't you know that using violence to change the political situation, when many peaceful options exist, is known as terrorism?

Because violence may become the only answer to a broken system.

Refusing to use the many non-violent options that are available to you is pretty silly.

Personally, I think internet revolutionaries like you are harmless little doves who wouldn't hurt a fly.

How many of you out there believe that violence may be necessary to protect the Constitution? Or that the government is illegitimate for defiling the Constitution like it has. That war/revolt/armed civil disobedience may be required to salvage America?
I believe that you believe what you say. I also believe that we have a body bag with your name on it. Sleep tight.

Are you suggesting the US will kill me in my sleep? I am
A. a light sleeper.
B. living in a suburban area with somewhat densely packed houses, you can't drone me.
C. sleep with several large knives scattered around my room I could easily find in a hurry in the dark.
D. have thought of that before and have planned ways to fight off and kill several personnel should they try to kill me. Short of six guys plus, I think I could take them.

You are paranoid, for sure.

If the government wanted to, its agents would gas you in your sleep. You would never know.

I can tell you a little bit more than that if you are interested to hear: Those who OWN America, who control the federal reserve, who control our puppet government system, the media, the judges, WANT violence, they WANT to keep us divided and fighting among ourselves - they already show us who the violence should be directed at, so as to divert attention from themselves - they have you all blaming liberals and conservatives for the most part, all living in the same neighborhoods, blacks versus whites, Mexicans and Hispanics versus whites, etc.

So to answer your question, NO, I do not believe violence will bring any changes and it will not save America - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT SYRIA, or Iraq, Afghanistan - who's fighting and who's winning - international bankers never fight, they just earn profits. If you want to save America, here is the answer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNchoEf6BM]Liberating humanity Part 6 - SOLUTION, the plan to liberate the nation and the world. - YouTube[/ame]

A. a light sleeper.
B. living in a suburban area with somewhat densely packed houses, you can't drone me.
C. sleep with several large knives scattered around my room I could easily find in a hurry in the dark.
D. have thought of that before and have planned ways to fight off and kill several personnel should they try to kill me. Short of six guys plus, I think I could take them.

Lol. OK there, Rambo! "B", however, does sound like a terrorist tactic there, Mr. Allah Akhbar!

Obama does have a predilection towards solving problems with drone strikes. If I lived in a rural area with no one nearby, Obama could airstrike me and my fiancée, label us "terrorists" and most people wouldn't give it a second thought. If I live in the suburbs, I cannot be missiled into oblivion, not without civilian casualties. They have to face me head on if they want to get me.

I believe that you believe what you say. I also believe that we have a body bag with your name on it. Sleep tight.

A. a light sleeper.

If the government wanted to, its agents would gas you in your sleep. You would never know.

But my friends would. And word of mouth can't be taken down. They spread the word of me being executed without the trial afforded me by the Constitution, and you bet the people react. They can't get me right now because of the firestorm they would ignite. Monitoring the internet does no good against an army capturing an army reserve facility, a city of several hundred thousand, and declaring its independence because they have started to execute American citizens on American soil without a trial. They take me to court, I plead an eloquent defense of America with my peers and walk free.

I can tell you a little bit more than that if you are interested to hear: Those who OWN America, who control the federal reserve, who control our puppet government system, the media, the judges, WANT violence, they WANT to keep us divided and fighting among ourselves - they already show us who the violence should be directed at, so as to divert attention from themselves - they have you all blaming liberals and conservatives for the most part, all living in the same neighborhoods, blacks versus whites, Mexicans and Hispanics versus whites, etc.

So to answer your question, NO, I do not believe violence will bring any changes and it will not save America - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT SYRIA, or Iraq, Afghanistan - who's fighting and who's winning - international bankers never fight, they just earn profits. If you want to save America, here is the answer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNchoEf6BM]Liberating humanity Part 6 - SOLUTION, the plan to liberate the nation and the world. - YouTube[/ame]

... And you completely gloss over all the good revolutions have done the world.

Your friends wouldn't know shit. If any government agency wanted you dead, you'd die. There wouldn't be any grand trial or even an investigation. They'd pay a crackhead $200 to shank you in the ribs and you'd die.

Your friends wouldn't know shit. If any government agency wanted you dead, you'd die. There wouldn't be any grand trial or even an investigation. They'd pay a crackhead $200 to shank you in the ribs and you'd die.

I live in a quiet suburb filled with old people. Good luck finding a crackhead to do me in anywhere nearby. And my friends spectate this site. If I stop posting, they'd know in three-four days and be on the move, mobilizing people and would have already appointed my replacement.

Violence was necessary to create it, Drake. But what purpose would it serve to shed blood? It would defile our image as a nation and project to the rest of the world that we are not interested in diplomacy or listening to our citizens, but bloodshed. Why must everything and everyone resort to violence to solve a problem?

Because violence may become the only answer to a broken system.
Gosh!!!! Here is a thought. Did it ever occur to you that the system may be working and it is you that are broken. More and more I am seeing nutballs dropping out of the sky thinking that ONLY THEY are right and anyone who disagrees with them is wrong. Just because everyone does not agree with you doesn't mean that they are wrong and you are right.
I refuse to put on an idiot's hat and step into the shoes of Timothy McVeigh.

If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

I don't see how expecting our government to obey the Constitution and laws of the United States or to be fiscally responsible with the money we've labored hard for and they've taken from us is so crazy. Nor do I see what is crazy about not wanting the government to regulate our lives in ways they have no authority to regulate us.

A. a light sleeper.

Im pretty sure you would realize you weren't alive when you reached the other side of the veil.

There is no reason to talk about violence. It's the last option for a very good reason. When violence starts, it's completely unpredictable how it will end. Very often those claiming to be freedom fighters who are standing for liberty end up being worst totalitarians than the ones they tried to replace.

We can petition our government. We can elect good leaders. We can fix our own lives regardless of what happens in the government. We can call a convention of states to address problems with the government. We still have man options available to us short of violence.

Our Founders petitioned the government of Great Britain for decades before declaring independence. Even then it was reluctant and only happened because Great Britain had already started the war with us.

Instead of talking violence we should be building common ground in communities, reforming our selves, acting in local level politics. etc

I live in a quiet suburb filled with old people. Good luck finding a crackhead to do me in anywhere nearby. And my friends spectate this site. If I stop posting, they'd know in three-four days and be on the move, mobilizing people and would have already appointed my replacement.

So they would wait for you to die to start mobilizing people???

The humor is non-stop.

A. a light sleeper.

LOL, your plan is to bring a knife to a gunfight? I think you need to rethink your plan. :lol:

Wow, you think there are no crackheads or meth addicts in Southern Indiana? LOL, you have no clue. Im guessing your age to be 15 with no life experience...but indeed a know it all. Southern Indiana has some pretty bad characters...why do you think there is a jail in places like Paoli or Santa Claus, IN. Crackheads and drug addicts are all around you (yes, there are white crackheads snd many meth heads in Southern, IN. Your oblivious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back