Saving America

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you out there believe that violence may be necessary to protect the Constitution? Or that the government is illegitimate for defiling the Constitution like it has. That war/revolt/armed civil disobedience may be required to salvage America?

The United States Constitution needs no saving, thank you.

God Bless America and God bless Barack Hussein Obama II, President of the United States of America :smiliehug:

Sarcasm? It is really hard to tell sometimes when reading electronically.

Dante loves America

How many of you out there believe that violence may be necessary to protect the Constitution? Or that the government is illegitimate for defiling the Constitution like it has. That war/revolt/armed civil disobedience may be required to salvage America?
I believe that you believe what you say. I also believe that we have a body bag with your name on it. Sleep tight.

This kind of physical threat should not be taken lightly.

Reported.

:eusa_hand:

I believe that you believe what you say. I also believe that we have a body bag with your name on it. Sleep tight.

Reported.

Maybe I should have said that the government has a body bag with his name on it? Feel better now?

And his plan is to take up arms against the U.S. government. To say that they are aware is not a threat, it's an understatement.

Original post edited to comfort Mojo2.

Last edited:
Killing me in my sleep? Won't work. I also post under a pseudonym made of three people's pseudonyms who jointly use this account. If I were to disappear, my two comrades would know within a day or two. And because we have never communicated electronically, the government can't trace them (good luck tracing slips of paper written in code which were subsequently burnt). And after killing me or taking me or whatever, my fiancée would know too. Besides, my two comrades would recruit a new person into the inner circle to replace me as Roberts and would gladly make public the fact the gov't took me without a trial.
You have planned well my friend, although it won't matter, since no one who does matter would care.

Are you concerned that the CIA, NSA, FBI, Secret Service, Homeland Security, and others who protect us from Radical Muslim Jihadi Terrorist Plane Exploding Bomb Making types with connections to Al Qaeda and other Suicide Underwear Bombers might be monitoring this site for Terror Threats to the US, American Soldiers in Afghanistan, and the Pentagon?

I think that should cover it BTW...

I plan on recruiting thousands of people, then go public with displays of protest against the gov't. Then they might care. Hence my preparations.

Sounds like you have watched "V for Vendetta" one too many times.

You have planned well my friend, although it won't matter, since no one who does matter would care.

Are you concerned that the CIA, NSA, FBI, Secret Service, Homeland Security, and others who protect us from Radical Muslim Jihadi Terrorist Plane Exploding Bomb Making types with connections to Al Qaeda and other Suicide Underwear Bombers might be monitoring this site for Terror Threats to the US, American Soldiers in Afghanistan, and the Pentagon?

I plan on recruiting thousands of people, then go public with displays of protest against the gov't. Then they might care. Hence my preparations.

Gotta do something until the next Call of Duty comes out. I would be shocked if Kleibold and Harris didn't have the same bizarre beliefs shortly before deciding to waste a bunch of people. It's obvious his pathetic little life amounts to zilch so he thinks all life is equally valueless.

Are you suggesting the US will kill me in my sleep? I am
A. a light sleeper.
B. living in a suburban area with somewhat densely packed houses, you can't drone me.
C. sleep with several large knives scattered around my room I could easily find in a hurry in the dark.
D. have thought of that before and have planned ways to fight off and kill several personnel should they try to kill me. Short of six guys plus, I think I could take them.

Lol. OK there, Rambo! "B", however, does sound like a terrorist tactic there, Mr. Allah Akhbar!

:rofl:

:thewave:

America cannot be saved it is done. The only viable solution is to salvage part of it. Keep the flame of liberty alive long enough for better people to pick up the torch.

I still get a kick out of that "What you have are bullets..." scene. I can't help myself.

America cannot be saved it is done. The only viable solution is to salvage part of it. Keep the flame of liberty alive long enough for better people to pick up the torch.
Sure thing. I believe you will be safe in the Aleutian Islands, where you can swim to true freedom in Russia if necessary.

Reported.

Maybe I should have said that the government has a body bag with his name on it? Feel better now?

And his plan is to take up arms against the U.S. government. To say that they are aware is not a threat, it's an understatement.

Original post edited to comfort Mojo2.

I'm sure you appreciate my desire to avoid the appearance of hypocrisy.

Sure thing. I believe you will be safe in the Aleutian Islands, where you can swim to true freedom in Russia if necessary.

"better people"

Hey Clueless, that was your cue to tune out.

Your OP reminded me of this video I saw today:

[ame=http://youtu.be/E_wKhXurFyI]Rubio Delivers Floor Speech On Crisis In Venezuela - YouTube[/ame]

Venezuela today... America tomorrow?

Violence was necessary to create it, Drake. But what purpose would it serve to shed blood? It would defile our image as a nation and project to the rest of the world that we are not interested in diplomacy or listening to our citizens, but bloodshed. Why must everything and everyone resort to violence to solve a problem?

Because violence may become the only answer to a broken system.
Gosh!!!! Here is a thought. Did it ever occur to you that the system may be working and it is you that are broken. More and more I am seeing nutballs dropping out of the sky thinking that ONLY THEY are right and anyone who disagrees with them is wrong. Just because everyone does not agree with you doesn't mean that they are wrong and you are right.
I refuse to put on an idiot's hat and step into the shoes of Timothy McVeigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back