Saw a few anti circumcision liberals protesting in DC this past week

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
These "keep your laws off my body" liberals wanting to ban something they don't approve of, like what libs do. They don't like something, they ban it. Because they are tolerant. Only their opinion is valid, no others should be allowed to stand, so if a self righteous liberal ant eater dicked fruitcake doesn't approve of somethin,g it needs to be banned.

That's right, the liberals are coming for your foreskin .... or trying to put it back ... or something. You're really not sure what it all meant, except that somehow those liberals are after you again.

That's right, the liberals are coming for your foreskin .... or trying to put it back ... or something. You're really not sure what it all meant, except that somehow those liberals are after you again.

Are you denying liberals are proposing banning circumcision for anyone under the age of 18, which violates lots of religious practices? Muslims get circumcized, jews get circumcized when they are a few days old. To ban that is restriction on free worship. If you liberals like anteater dick so much, then don't circumcize your boys.

These "keep your laws off my body" liberals wanting to ban something they don't approve of, like what libs do. They don't like something, they ban it. Because they are tolerant. Only their opinion is valid, no others should be allowed to stand, so if a self righteous liberal ant eater dicked fruitcake doesn't approve of somethin,g it needs to be banned.

You mean sorta like conservatives want to ban abortions? Or, healthcare for the poor? Or, unemployment benefits? Or, food stamps?

BAN THEM ALL because you don't like it....right?

You mean sorta like conservatives want to ban abortions? Or, healthcare for the poor? Or, unemployment benefits? Or, food stamps?

Liberals throw prancing fits if a baby's foreskin gets cut off, but have no problem killing a baby if it's inconvenient. In libby la la land, circumcision is child abuse, and killing a child is "choice".

Can you show me where conservatives want to ban healthcare for the poor, or unemployment benefits or food stamps? Why do you need to lie to make an argument?

Liberals throw prancing fits if a baby's foreskin gets cut off, but have no problem killing a baby if it's inconvenient. In libby la la land, circumcision is child abuse, and killing a child is "choice".

Can you show me where conservatives want to ban healthcare for the poor, or unemployment benefits or food stamps? Why do you need to lie to make an argument?

In conservative la la land, you'll claim the right to control your own body and mutilate your penis, but deny women the right to control their own body when they're pregnant.

In conservative la la land, you'll claim the right to control your own body and mutilate your penis, but deny women the right to control their own body when they're pregnant.

So you t hink it's perfectly morally acceptable to use abortion as a form of birth control, but want to ban circumcision?

So you t hink it's perfectly morally acceptable to use abortion as a form of birth control, but want to ban circumcision?

So you think it's perfectly morally acceptable to allow involuntary penis mutilation, but deny abortions?

How about female circumcision? Is that alright with you too?

Circumcision should be a choice. I think a parent could choose wether their newborn gets it, but must be done within a week of being born. Otherwise the kid will decide for himself when he becomes 18.

As you should know, getting our dicks cut and stitched HURTS!

The OP didn't even show that it was "liberals" objecting to circumcision in the first place. Just a typical drive by accusation with no supporting evidence.

You will find that I am a strong left leaning liberal, and I am strongly in favor of circumcision.

There goes your argument.

You will find that I am a strong left leaning liberal, and I am strongly in favor of circumcision.

There goes your argument.

As a circumcised man, I would have rather had my genitals left alone. I see no reason for this ritualistic mutilation. Then again, I really don't see the purpose of a lot of elective surgeries. Hacking bits of your body off for no good reason doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

What's the point of this thread? I see a vague accusation and a bunch of bizarre baseless paranoia about a strawman enemy but nothing of substance or even interest? So you're for mutilating a baby's dick? Or against? Or... what are we talking about and why am I supposed to care?

And aside from the OP's blithering rant about liberals, what is this doing in the politics forum?

And aside from the OP's blithering rant about liberals, what is this doing in the politics forum?

The far right have lost on every single talking point argument so far. Their response to the fail is to double down on teh stupid, hoping to their god that something sticks.

They'll keep making more and more noise in an attempt to drown out any sane conversation.

they'er to late !! i was circumcised shortly after birth !! i kept the foreskin to use as a weatherproof hammock on camping trips !!:cool:

Last edited:

It's not her OWN body though that's involved.....it's also effects the body of her child, that has no say.

I'm sure you have a link for this..because, personally? I've only heard conservatives grumble about circumcision.

Forum List

Back