Say Goodbye To That Stupid Wall

Now Republicans have someone to blame for their failure to build a wall

Sure. They can tell one and all that the Dems don't want the border secured and have no problem with all the illegals in our country.

I'm sure every Rep will be more than happy to let everyone know its the Dems in the House that don't want to protect the country from Illegals.

And sure as hell don't mind spending billions on illegals every year. That should go over like a fart in church.

They don't want the wall built.

It sure will suck to be them.
Dems, along with most Americans do not want to blow $30 billion on a useless wall

Most Republicans are lukewarm about it
Now they have an excuse for lying to their base

Why blow 30 billion on a border wall when that money can be spent on another Russian investigation.

It's not just the wall, say goodbye to any increase in any immigration enforcement or any increase in border protection of any kind.

Todays Dims have no respect for citizenship, or America's sovereignty.

The RINO led House didn't have the courage to fund the necessary wall so nothing really has changed.

That doesn't mean much. Obama circumvented the immigration laws to let the welfare queen Democrat voting assholes into the country. Trump will secure the border in other ways. He has the US Army on the border now.
Wrong, RINOS like Flake & McCain are gone, and so are all of the DemNazi Senators that opposed Kavanaugh.

I think you are confused at my response. Funding the wall never made it out of the House. MCCain and Flake in the Senate never was a factor in funding the wall.

With a Moon Bat House now that won't change anything that hasn't been going on for the last two years.

The cowardly RINOs squandered the chance to do the right thing like fund the wall and the chickenshits didn't have the courage to do it.

I think you are missing my point, The House moved far to The Right with Moderate and Conservative Dems, and more Trump friendly GOP Reps.

I think Left Tard Liberals are going to be even more angry over the next two years. This Congress will work with The President instead of fight him.

The Senate is already a lock. The President is actually in a better position to get MORE DONE now.

The RINO led House didn't have the courage to fund the necessary wall so nothing really has changed.

That doesn't mean much. Obama circumvented the immigration laws to let the welfare queen Democrat voting assholes into the country. Trump will secure the border in other ways. He has the US Army on the border now.
Wrong, RINOS like Flake & McCain are gone, and so are all of the DemNazi Senators that opposed Kavanaugh.

I think you are confused at my response. Funding the wall never made it out of the House. MCCain and Flake in the Senate never was a factor in funding the wall.

With a Moon Bat House now that won't change anything that hasn't been going on for the last two years.

The cowardly RINOs squandered the chance to do the right thing like fund the wall and the chickenshits didn't have the courage to do it.

I think you are missing my point, The House moved far to The Right with Moderate and Conservative Dems, and more Trump friendly GOP Reps.

I think Left Tard Liberals are going to be even more angry over the next two years. This Congress will work with The President instead of fight him.

The Senate is already a lock. The President is actually in a better position to get MORE DONE now.

I sure hope you are right.

Sure. They can tell one and all that the Dems don't want the border secured and have no problem with all the illegals in our country.

I'm sure every Rep will be more than happy to let everyone know its the Dems in the House that don't want to protect the country from Illegals.

And sure as hell don't mind spending billions on illegals every year. That should go over like a fart in church.

Dems, along with most Americans do not want to blow $30 billion on a useless wall

Why blow 30 billion on a border wall when that money can be spent on another Russian investigation.

Can you imagine how many Border Patrol Agents the $24 Million we blew on Beto Mueller could have paid for?

I sure hope you are right.

I am. Why do you think radicals like Pelosi are already making concessions and changing her tone?

They know fighting The President is not working for them.

IMO, some of the wall will be funded, there are strategic areas that need repair or need built near populated areas, but certainly not across the whole southern border... and certainly more ''smart'' technology will be implemented at the border...

the wall across the whole border was and is a very expensive pipe dream.
Illegal Immigration and Replacement Voters are a Billions Dollars more pipe dream for The DemNazi party.

So, why do you want to throw Grandma off of the cliff and give her Social Security Dollars to a bunch of Bad Hombres?

Tu Es Loco En La Cabeza!

:rolleyes:

Unless Americans get off their iphones and social media and begin doing 'the naughty' to have more children, we will need legal immigrants to SAVE social security.

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Now there won't be any bills in the House for the wall either.

So say goodbye to that huge waste of taxpayer money.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

Say goodbye to any meaningful carefully designed and fixed NECESSARY changes to Immigration policy. The 2 party system is killing this country..

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

Well, Mexico was supposed to pay for it….so they need no congressional funding…right? LOL

The wall was never going to happen in the first place...Anyone with a lick of sense already knew this...That said, it's now a ready-made 2020 issue to run against the demoloon congress.

And when Trump doesn’t get it built…it will be a broken campaign promise.

What are you going to say…”You were stupid to believe him in 2016….but he’s being honest now?”

Actually, that sort of back handed slap across the face of people who believe the blob will probably work since they gave up on having any self respect voting for him the first time.

Can you imagine how many Border Patrol Agents the $24 Million we blew on Beto Mueller could have paid for?

:rolleyes:

Mueller got $39.9 million from Manafort for tax evasion... we own an apartment in Trump tower included....

Mueller is in the 'plus' right now... we made money by the investigation, we did not lose money in it.

The wall was never going to happen in the first place...Anyone with a lick of sense already knew this...That said, it's now a ready-made 2020 issue to run against the demoloon congress.

And when Trump doesn’t get it built…it will be a broken campaign promise.

What are you going to say…”You were stupid to believe him in 2016….but he’s being honest now?”

Actually, that sort of back handed slap across the face of people who believe the blob will probably work since they gave up on having any self respect voting for him the first time.
As compared to every promise Obama Bin Lying made which were lies, most Americans will take Trump's 90% rate of promises made and promises kept. The wall is already being built.....and there will be more to come.

I recognize Dems. are much smarter than we conservative Neanderthals, so I'm asking Dems two honest questions.

If a wall costs say 5 billion to build and lasts longer than a century, while illegals cost us 32 billion annually, explain to us all how a wall is a waste of money?

If we assume Dems own homes, explain to us all why it's best you do not build a fence around your property?

Last edited:

I recognize Dems. are much smarter than we conservative Neanderthals, so I'm asking Dems two honest questions.

If a wall costs say 5 billion to build and lasts longer than a century, while illegals cost us 32 billion annually, explain to us all how a wall is a waste of money?

If we assume Dems own homes, explain to us all why it's best you do not build a fence around your property?

Good post and I hope you aren't waiting for an intelligent reply cause you have a long wait.

Countries without borders do not last very long.
Democrats are morons.

LefTard Logic:
“I hate the idea of a wall around my house...I hate protection and safety...I love intruders, thieves, rapists and criminals, I prefer to make it easier for them to fuck me over.”
Face it: you and your ilk are a dying breed. After you all die, no one will miss you and policy that actually makes fucking sense will prevail.

Hate to tell you, but it's already being built.

Texas Company Scores $145 Million Border Wall Contract

Add to that the Largest Republican Majority in The Senate in 100 years, and the purging of many Liberals, RINOS and Never Trumpers from The House, and Dem Leadership being deflated and now willing to work with The President, and you are going to see more get done.

The Dems knew this was their shot, and the Blue Wave dried up.

They will lose over 40 seats in The House in 2020, and President Trump gets 4 more years.
So why didnt president dumbass and the GOP build the wall by now? It’s becaise it’s a retarded idea and the GOP are terrible at governing.

I don’t know what this contract you are talking about is, but $145 million is a tiny fraction of what the overall budget would be a for a border wall lol. Hell thats not even including the on going, never ending cost of maintaining the completed wall.

The orange clown needs to show us the check from Mexico.

Forum List

Back