Say Goodbye To That Stupid Wall

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Now there won't be any bills in the House for the wall either.

So say goodbye to that huge waste of taxpayer money.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

Countries without borders do not last very long.
Democrats are morons.
What destroyed The Roman Empire were Barbarian Invaders Crashing across their borders. These were people who refused to assimilate in to Roman Society, refused to become Roman Citizens, Refused to learn and speak Latin, and were a constant drain on The Roman Empire's resources until The Republic of Rome fractured in two, and then eventually just eroded to nothing and brought us The Dark Ages.

That is where The Democrat Party wants to take this country.

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

I recognize Dems. are much smarter than we conservative Neanderthals, so I'm asking Dems two honest questions.

If a wall costs say 5 billion to build and lasts longer than a century, while illegals cost us 32 billion annually, explain to us all how a wall is a waste of money?

If we assume Dems own homes, explain to us all why it's best you do not build a fence around your property?

Well in our homes we don’t have airports or sea ports.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration.

So the wall around our house serves other purposes.

As for the border wall, the I costs you recognize are much smaller than the actual figure, the century long viability you pronounce is retarded, you ignore the millions upon millions of dollars illegal aliens contribute to the economy and you ignore the fact that the border wall will not stop most illegal immigration. So you have the billions in outlays and no relief from what you’re trying to prevent.

I recognize Dems. are much smarter than we conservative Neanderthals, so I'm asking Dems two honest questions.

If a wall costs say 5 billion to build and lasts longer than a century, while illegals cost us 32 billion annually, explain to us all how a wall is a waste of money?

If we assume Dems own homes, explain to us all why it's best you do not build a fence around your property?

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration.

As for the border wall, the I costs you recognize are much smaller than the actual figure, the century long viability you pronounce is retarded, you ignore the millions upon millions of dollars illegal aliens contribute to the economy and you ignore the fact that the border wall will not stop most illegal immigration. So you have the billions in outlays and no relief from what you’re trying to prevent.

Actually airports and seaports are not the primary points of entry for illegals.

Next

Say Goodbye To That Stupid Wall

Now Trump and the Republicans will blame Dem's for not funding it, merry Christmas you idiots :auiqs.jpg: Trump already stated he plans to blame Dem's for the next 2 years in his press conference today :auiqs.jpg: What's that libs? But but but...but TRUMP :aargh:

Actually airports and seaports are not the primary points of entry for illegals.

Next

Link?

The wall was never going to happen in the first place...Anyone with a lick of sense already knew this...That said, it's now a ready-made 2020 issue to run against the demoloon congress.

And when Trump doesn’t get it built…it will be a broken campaign promise.

What are you going to say…”You were stupid to believe him in 2016….but he’s being honest now?”

Actually, that sort of back handed slap across the face of people who believe the blob will probably work since they gave up on having any self respect voting for him the first time.

Trump already told you today he's blaming Dem's.

Next

Link?

They are building the wall now doofy, at some point more funding will be needed, and Trump will tell the dems fund it or I shut the government down, and you wont get your welfare check...…

Go ahead call Trumps bluff, the military will still be at the wall and border anyway

Ha ha ha.......So hundreds of thousands currently on foot would take a plane or boat instead? Dems really are smarter than conservatives.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration? Care to wager on that?

How does a wall around a house serve other purposes? And after all, someone can trespass by airplane or sea.

Stick the "illegal aliens contribute to the economy millions upon millions of dollars" where the sun doesn't shine. The cost outweighs the benefits in dollars and sense. Matter of fact, if I were a dumb ass as well and needed the material, I could just as well say a border wall contributes millions and millions to our economy. I mean after all, it puts people to work.

“But, but, but...We swear we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just want people to realize how good illegals are for our economy, we want to dissolve ICE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 29 million here illegally now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want future Mexican immigrants to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders.”

LefTard Logic:
“I hate the idea of a wall around my house...I hate protection and safety...I love intruders, thieves, rapists and criminals, I prefer to make it easier for them to fuck me over.”
Face it: you and your ilk are a dying breed. After you all die, no one will miss you and policy that actually makes fucking sense will prevail.

What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from Billy?

Ha ha ha.......So hundreds of thousands currently on foot would take a plane or boat instead? Dems really are smarter than conservatives.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration? Care to wager on that?

How does a wall around a house serve other purposes? And after all, someone can trespass by airplane or sea.

Stick the "illegal aliens contribute to the economy millions upon millions of dollars" where the sun doesn't shine. The cost outweighs the benefits in dollars and sense. Matter of fact, if I were a dumb ass as well and needed the material, I could just as well say a border wall contributes millions and millions to our economy. I mean after all, it puts people to work.

Legal forms of entry followed by over staying their permit.

How many illegal immigrants are in the us? Ballpark figure.

LefTard Logic:
“I hate the idea of a wall around my house...I hate protection and safety...I love intruders, thieves, rapists and criminals, I prefer to make it easier for them to fuck me over.”
Face it: you and your ilk are a dying breed. After you all die, no one will miss you and policy that actually makes fucking sense will prevail.

No part. I’m white as they come. I’m just not a whiny little bigot like you are. I focus on issues that actually matter.

LefTard Logic:

You have a wall around your house? I just have a yard around mine with a sidewalk on one side and woods on the other.

How tall is the wall around your house?

Absolutely I do...Weird huh?
What’s even more strange is that everyone I know with something worth protecting has a fence or a wall to define property lines and mitigate trespassing and or unauthorized entry....Fucking weird huh?

LefTard Logic:

No part. I’m white as they come. I’m just not a whiny little bigot like you are. I focus on issues that actually matter.

Haha...right, sure you are Gustavo.
How long can you ignorant fools possibly keep your heads in your asses?
$21 trillion in debt, deficit spending like nobody’s business, 29 million illegal invaders dropping taxpayer dependent litters of pet humans at a cockroaches pace, homeless Vets pissing, shitting and dying in our streets daily, a middle class that can’t afford decent healthcare or save a dime and a exploding filthy, disgusting underclass like we’ve never seen before....
At what FUCKING point are you fools going to decide this issue matters?

LefTard Logic:

You have a wall around your house? I just have a yard around mine with a sidewalk on one side and woods on the other.

What’s even more strange is that everyone I know with something worth protecting has a fence or a wall to define property lines and mitigate trespassing and or unauthorized entry....Fucking weird huh?

Weird, not a single wall in my whole town that I know of, and the only people I know that have fences have them to keep dogs or kids in the yard.

Never in my 50 plus years of life had any issue with trespassing and or unauthorized entry.

What destroyed The Roman Empire were Barbarian Invaders Crashing across their borders. These were people who refused to assimilate in to Roman Society, refused to become Roman Citizens, Refused to learn and speak Latin, and were a constant drain on The Roman Empire's resources until The Republic of Rome fractured in two, and then eventually just eroded to nothing and brought us The Dark Ages.

That is where The Democrat Party wants to take this country.

I doubt there's 5 members of this entire forum who have a clue as to the Fall of Rome....and how it reflects the coming fall of the USA.......or couldn't care less.
But thanks for pointing it out. Many say Christianity was also a prime cause.
If anyone wants to pull themselves up from the bowels of their ignorance.....
https://www.history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell

LefTard Logic:

Weird, not a single wall in my whole town that I know of, and the only people I know that have fences have them to keep dogs or kids in the yard.

Never in my 50 plus years of life had any issue with trespassing and or unauthorized entry.

Oh well shit...since YOU personally have never needed a Wall I suppose that would have to mean that the trillions of linear feet of wall which has been erected worldwide dating back centuries was all a big waste of time and money...I wonder why wall building is a massive, worldwide trade. Fucking weird huh?
So you’re new to this wall thing? You didn’t know about walls and why people erect them? Here, let me school you.

Wall - Wikipedia
wall
/wôl/
noun
noun: wall; plural noun: walls
  1. 1.
    a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land.
    "a garden wall"
    synonyms: barrier, partition, enclosure, screen, panel, divider; More
    bulkhead
    "brick walls"
    fortification, rampart, barricade, bulwark, stockade
    "an ancient city wall"
    • a side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure.
    • any high vertical surface or facade, especially one that is imposing in scale.
      "the eastern wall of the valley"
    • a thing perceived as a protective or restrictive barrier.
      "a wall of silence"
      synonyms: obstacle, barrier, fence; More
      impediment, hindrance, block, roadblock, check
      "break down the walls that stop world trade"

LefTard Logic:

Haha...right, sure you are Gustavo.
How long can you ignorant fools possibly keep your heads in your asses?
$21 trillion in debt, deficit spending like nobody’s business, 29 million illegal invaders dropping taxpayer dependent litters of pet humans at a cockroaches pace, homeless Vets pissing, shitting and dying in our streets daily, a middle class that can’t afford decent healthcare or save a dime and a exploding filthy, disgusting underclass like we’ve never seen before....
At what FUCKING point are you fools going to decide this issue matters?
I know facts frighten you, but you they exist either way.

There was no spending growth under Obama. While the debt doubled, the deficit was reduced by 2/3. Trump’s budget is set to explode the deficit.

Net migration from Mexico is at zero. It’s been that way since the recession. There is no border crisis as much as your racist dumbass likes to think there is. None of these illegals are on welfare. Dreamers pay taxes. As for the other illegals, why don’t you blame the actual BUSINESSES hiring them instead of putting all the blame on the government?

Lol what do republicans do for veterans exactly? Name two policies. Democrats like Bernie actually came up with comprehensive bills.

We can discuss the pros and cons of ACA all day, but if your dumbass thinks we had a good healthcare care system prior to ACA, you should just relinquish your right to vote.

Forum List

Back