Say Goodbye To That Stupid Wall

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Now there won't be any bills in the House for the wall either.

So say goodbye to that huge waste of taxpayer money.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

I don't know how it will happen, nor do I know who will pay for it.

Regardless it still needs done.

Either that, or we need to start shooting illegals. We need to have a more secure border. If you have a better solution, let's hear it.

But if you have no other solution, then we need a wall.
What we don’t need is this sort of rightwing fear, bigotry, and hate.
It's what they learn at church....and how to destroy walls with a trumpet..

Sure. They can tell one and all that the Dems don't want the border secured and have no problem with all the illegals in our country.

I'm sure every Rep will be more than happy to let everyone know its the Dems in the House that don't want to protect the country from Illegals.

And sure as hell don't mind spending billions on illegals every year. That should go over like a fart in church.

They don't want the wall built.

It sure will suck to be them.
Dems, along with most Americans do not want to blow $30 billion on a useless wall

Most Republicans are lukewarm about it
Now they have an excuse for lying to their base

Why blow 30 billion on a border wall when that money can be spent on another Russian investigation.

Can you imagine how many Border Patrol Agents the $24 Million we blew on Beto Mueller could have paid for?

:rolleyes:

Mueller got $39.9 million from Manafort for tax evasion... we own an apartment in Trump tower included....

Mueller is in the 'plus' right now... we made money by the investigation, we did not lose money in it.

B.S. we pay the IRS Billions of dollars a year every year..

Why didn't they do their fucking job?

I'm not certain what you are trying to say or what you are complaining about? :dunno:

If you are counting dollars on what the Mueller Investigation is costing us, right now, he's costing us absolutely nothing, he's ahead.... if the investigation has cost 24 million, as Original has stated, and thru the Mueller investigation and indictments has colected $39 milion from Manafort for tax evasion that our gvt never had, then YES my dear, Mueller has made money for the US gvt....?

Dems, along with most Americans do not want to blow $30 billion on a useless wall

Most Republicans are lukewarm about it
Now they have an excuse for lying to their base

Why blow 30 billion on a border wall when that money can be spent on another Russian investigation.

Can you imagine how many Border Patrol Agents the $24 Million we blew on Beto Mueller could have paid for?

Mueller got $39.9 million from Manafort for tax evasion... we own an apartment in Trump tower included....

Mueller is in the 'plus' right now... we made money by the investigation, we did not lose money in it.

I'm not certain what you are trying to say or what you are complaining about? :dunno:

If you are counting dollars on what the Mueller Investigation is costing us, right now, he's costing us absolutely nothing, he's ahead.... if the investigation has cost 24 million, as Original has stated, and thru the Mueller investigation and indictments has colected $39 milion from Manafort for tax evasion that our gvt never had, then YES my dear, Mueller has made money for the US gvt....?

Use your brain care 4 all

It's the IRS job not a special prosecutor.

And once again the Dems are against the majority of the people who want the wall at 51%.
CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea
Just like the ACA when 55% did not want it.
They say Democracy all the time, but it isn't when you go against the majority.
That’s an old poll. The most recent poll shows Americans are against it, 60% to 37%.

Partisans view the other side's rallies, protests with suspicion - CBS News poll

So look at that ^^^ turns out it’s actually Republicans who are against the majority of the people.

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Now there won't be any bills in the House for the wall either.

So say goodbye to that huge waste of taxpayer money.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

Actually Schumer offered him the wall in exchange for DACA. Trump said no.

And once again the Dems are against the majority of the people who want the wall at 51%.
President Trump was given $25.5 BILLION for the wall in a compromised bill tthat trump asked Republicans and Democrats for.... they put it together with the DACA pathway to citizenship and gave it to Trump just as he asked for and also said he would sign, but DID NOT.

ALL OF THIS is the great negotiator art of the deal guy's FAULT.

Ryan ended up giving Trump $1.5 billion for the wall in his budget bill.

Trump OBVIOUSLY did not want the wall to be approved, or the money for it, so he could use it, to campaign with.... like he did in the midterm, and will do again in 2020.

I don't think you realize how cunning he is and smart, when it comes to "dirty politics" and marketing himself.

Use your brain care 4 all

It's the IRS job not a special prosecutor.

NOPE! It is the PROSECUTOR'S job, that is prosecuting the perp for tax evasion.... that's how it works with the big ass tax thieves.

I recognize Dems. are much smarter than we conservative Neanderthals, so I'm asking Dems two honest questions.

If a wall costs say 5 billion to build and lasts longer than a century, while illegals cost us 32 billion annually, explain to us all how a wall is a waste of money?

If we assume Dems own homes, explain to us all why it's best you do not build a fence around your property?

Well in our homes we don’t have airports or sea ports.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration.

So the wall around our house serves other purposes.

As for the border wall, the I costs you recognize are much smaller than the actual figure, the century long viability you pronounce is retarded, you ignore the millions upon millions of dollars illegal aliens contribute to the economy and you ignore the fact that the border wall will not stop most illegal immigration. So you have the billions in outlays and no relief from what you’re trying to prevent.

Ha ha ha.......So hundreds of thousands currently on foot would take a plane or boat instead? Dems really are smarter than conservatives.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration? Care to wager on that?

How does a wall around a house serve other purposes? And after all, someone can trespass by airplane or sea.

Stick the "illegal aliens contribute to the economy millions upon millions of dollars" where the sun doesn't shine. The cost outweighs the benefits in dollars and sense. Matter of fact, if I were a dumb ass as well and needed the material, I could just as well say a border wall contributes millions and millions to our economy. I mean after all, it puts people to work.

Legal forms of entry followed by over staying their permit.

How many illegal immigrants are in the us? Ballpark figure.
25 to 30 million by the new numbers

25-30 million.

TheDude do you concur with that figure?

Yale says 22 million actually
Yale, MIT study: 22 million, not 11 million, undocumented immigrants in US

Next moron

President Trump was given $25.5 BILLION for the wall in a compromised bill tthat trump asked Republicans and Democrats for.... they put it together with the DACA pathway to citizenship and gave it to Trump just as he asked for and also said he would sign, but DID NOT.

ALL OF THIS is the great negotiator art of the deal guy's FAULT.

Ryan ended up giving Trump $1.5 billion for the wall in his budget bill.

Trump OBVIOUSLY did not want the wall to be approved, or the money for it, so he could use it, to campaign with.... like he did in the midterm, and will do again in 2020.

I don't think you realize how cunning he is and smart, when it comes to "dirty politics" and marketing himself.
How much heroin do you shoot a day

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate. Now there won't be any bills in the House for the wall either. So say goodbye to that huge waste of taxpayer money.

Humm, if a wall to protect citizens near the border from illegal aliens, drug traffickers, etc., is a waste of money, why do so many liberals live in private housing communities that are surrounded by walls and security checkpoints? Why is that?

Now Republicans have someone to blame for their failure to build a wall

Sure. They can tell one and all that the Dems don't want the border secured and have no problem with all the illegals in our country.

I'm sure every Rep will be more than happy to let everyone know its the Dems in the House that don't want to protect the country from Illegals.

And sure as hell don't mind spending billions on illegals every year. That should go over like a fart in church.

That's what they said before yesterday. How did that work out for them again?

By the way, I haven't heard anything about the caravan today.

That not an issue anymore?

The dems have never mentioned it

Well in our homes we don’t have airports or sea ports.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration.

So the wall around our house serves other purposes.

As for the border wall, the I costs you recognize are much smaller than the actual figure, the century long viability you pronounce is retarded, you ignore the millions upon millions of dollars illegal aliens contribute to the economy and you ignore the fact that the border wall will not stop most illegal immigration. So you have the billions in outlays and no relief from what you’re trying to prevent.

Ha ha ha.......So hundreds of thousands currently on foot would take a plane or boat instead? Dems really are smarter than conservatives.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration? Care to wager on that?

How does a wall around a house serve other purposes? And after all, someone can trespass by airplane or sea.

Stick the "illegal aliens contribute to the economy millions upon millions of dollars" where the sun doesn't shine. The cost outweighs the benefits in dollars and sense. Matter of fact, if I were a dumb ass as well and needed the material, I could just as well say a border wall contributes millions and millions to our economy. I mean after all, it puts people to work.

Legal forms of entry followed by over staying their permit.

How many illegal immigrants are in the us? Ballpark figure.
25 to 30 million by the new numbers

25-30 million.

TheDude do you concur with that figure?

Yale says 22 million actually
Yale, MIT study: 22 million, not 11 million, undocumented immigrants in US

Next moron
Homeland Security’s last count (2014) was 12 million. There’s no way 10 million more entered over the last 4 years.

That’s an old poll. The most recent poll shows Americans are against it, 60% to 37%.

Partisans view the other side's rallies, protests with suspicion - CBS News poll

So look at that ^^^ turns out it’s actually Republicans who are against the majority of the people.

That poll was just this last June.
We have wanted the wall for 20 years and both parties won't do it even though it's their Constitutional duty the secure our borders.

I don't see what your poll has anything to do about the Dems who vote for things that the majority doesn't want.

And I have no idea why you think partisanship has anything to do with passing bills against the majority.

Reports from Mexico City say they are resting for two days there and will leave again Nov. 8th.

That poll was just this last June.
We have wanted the wall for 20 years and both parties won't do it even though it's their Constitutional duty the secure our borders.

I don't see what your poll has anything to do about the Dems who vote for things that the majority doesn't want.

And I have no idea why you think partisanship has anything to do with passing bills against the majority.
LOL

Dayam, you rightards are “special.”

Moron, aside from the fact that the poll I posted was from just last month, i.e., more recent than yours — yours didn’t even show a majority of Americans ”wanted” the wall being built; whereas my poll showed a majority are against it being built.

Forum List

Back