Say Goodbye To That Stupid Wall

House Democrats Sing "HEY, HEY, HEY, GOODBYE" To Republicans After Obamacare Repeal Vote

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Now there won't be any bills in the House for the wall either.

So say goodbye to that huge waste of taxpayer money.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

I don't know how it will happen, nor do I know who will pay for it.

Regardless it still needs done.

Either that, or we need to start shooting illegals. We need to have a more secure border. If you have a better solution, let's hear it.

But if you have no other solution, then we need a wall.

I think it is highly likely the Democrats and Trump will come together on rebuilding our infrastructure. Trump talked a lot about infrastructure when he was campaigning in 2016.

Democrats have always been big on infrastructure spending. The Republicans, not so much.

Now that the Dems have the House, we will see some new infrastructure, but it won't be TH3 WAIL. :lol:

TH3 WAIL was a shiny object for the rubes. Just like that "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised. Trump keeps hoaxing the rubes over and over, and they keep falling for his bullshit.

They never catch on, and Trump loves them for it.

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

I recognize Dems. are much smarter than we conservative Neanderthals, so I'm asking Dems two honest questions.

If a wall costs say 5 billion to build and lasts longer than a century, while illegals cost us 32 billion annually, explain to us all how a wall is a waste of money?

If we assume Dems own homes, explain to us all why it's best you do not build a fence around your property?

Well in our homes we don’t have airports or sea ports.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration.

So the wall around our house serves other purposes.

As for the border wall, the I costs you recognize are much smaller than the actual figure, the century long viability you pronounce is retarded, you ignore the millions upon millions of dollars illegal aliens contribute to the economy and you ignore the fact that the border wall will not stop most illegal immigration. So you have the billions in outlays and no relief from what you’re trying to prevent.

Ha ha ha.......So hundreds of thousands currently on foot would take a plane or boat instead? Dems really are smarter than conservatives.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration? Care to wager on that?

How does a wall around a house serve other purposes? And after all, someone can trespass by airplane or sea.

Stick the "illegal aliens contribute to the economy millions upon millions of dollars" where the sun doesn't shine. The cost outweighs the benefits in dollars and sense. Matter of fact, if I were a dumb ass as well and needed the material, I could just as well say a border wall contributes millions and millions to our economy. I mean after all, it puts people to work.

Legal forms of entry followed by over staying their permit.

How many illegal immigrants are in the us? Ballpark figure.
25 to 30 million by the new numbers

I recognize Dems. are much smarter than we conservative Neanderthals, so I'm asking Dems two honest questions.

If a wall costs say 5 billion to build and lasts longer than a century, while illegals cost us 32 billion annually, explain to us all how a wall is a waste of money?

If we assume Dems own homes, explain to us all why it's best you do not build a fence around your property?

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration.

As for the border wall, the I costs you recognize are much smaller than the actual figure, the century long viability you pronounce is retarded, you ignore the millions upon millions of dollars illegal aliens contribute to the economy and you ignore the fact that the border wall will not stop most illegal immigration. So you have the billions in outlays and no relief from what you’re trying to prevent.

Ha ha ha.......So hundreds of thousands currently on foot would take a plane or boat instead? Dems really are smarter than conservatives.

Air ports and sea ports are the primary points of entry for illegal immigration? Care to wager on that?

How does a wall around a house serve other purposes? And after all, someone can trespass by airplane or sea.

Stick the "illegal aliens contribute to the economy millions upon millions of dollars" where the sun doesn't shine. The cost outweighs the benefits in dollars and sense. Matter of fact, if I were a dumb ass as well and needed the material, I could just as well say a border wall contributes millions and millions to our economy. I mean after all, it puts people to work.

Yeah, one in ten people you meet are illegal Mexicans. You can't walk down the street without having to dodge Mexicans everywhere you go.

"New numbers", crafted from manufactured bullshit just for people like you to eat.

Yeah, one in ten people you meet are illegal Mexicans. You can't walk down the street without having to dodge Mexicans everywhere you go.

"New numbers", crafted from manufactured bullshit just for people like you to eat.

True in California and Arizona

LefTard Logic:
“I hate the idea of a wall around my house...I hate protection and safety...I love intruders, thieves, rapists and criminals, I prefer to make it easier for them to fuck me over.”
Face it: you and your ilk are a dying breed. After you all die, no one will miss you and policy that actually makes fucking sense will prevail.

What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from Billy?
No part. I’m white as they come. I’m just not a whiny little bigot like you are. I focus on issues that actually matter.

I agree, issues that actually matter, such as the opponents are racist, womanizers, white, spank babies and kick puppies.

25-30 million.

TheDude do you concur with that figure?

LefTard Logic:
“I hate the idea of a wall around my house...I hate protection and safety...I love intruders, thieves, rapists and criminals, I prefer to make it easier for them to fuck me over.”
Face it: you and your ilk are a dying breed. After you all die, no one will miss you and policy that actually makes fucking sense will prevail.

What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from Billy?
No part. I’m white as they come. I’m just not a whiny little bigot like you are. I focus on issues that actually matter.

I agree, issues that actually matter, such as the opponents are racist, womanizers, white, spank babies and kick puppies.
They don’t concern me because they are a minority of voters lol

The wall was never going to happen in the first place...Anyone with a lick of sense already knew this...That said, it's now a ready-made 2020 issue to run against the demoloon congress.

And when Trump doesn’t get it built…it will be a broken campaign promise.

What are you going to say…”You were stupid to believe him in 2016….but he’s being honest now?”

Actually, that sort of back handed slap across the face of people who believe the blob will probably work since they gave up on having any self respect voting for him the first time.

Trump already told you today he's blaming Dem's.
Hey guess what? Dems took the House.

IMO, some of the wall will be funded, there are strategic areas that need repair or need built near populated areas, but certainly not across the whole southern border... and certainly more ''smart'' technology will be implemented at the border...

the wall across the whole border was and is a very expensive pipe dream.
Actually it was a manifestation of Trump’s fear, bigotry, and hate intended to appeal to the fear, bigotry, and hate common to most Trump supporters.

IMO, some of the wall will be funded, there are strategic areas that need repair or need built near populated areas, but certainly not across the whole southern border... and certainly more ''smart'' technology will be implemented at the border...

the wall across the whole border was and is a very expensive pipe dream.
Actually it was a manifestation of Trump’s fear, bigotry, and hate intended to appeal to the fear, bigotry, and hate common to most Trump supporters.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

John James lost his Senate race because Michigan voters are fucking racists, just admit it.

They would not vote for the black man because they are racists,

Now Republicans have someone to blame for their failure to build a wall

Sure. They can tell one and all that the Dems don't want the border secured and have no problem with all the illegals in our country.

I'm sure every Rep will be more than happy to let everyone know its the Dems in the House that don't want to protect the country from Illegals.

And sure as hell don't mind spending billions on illegals every year. That should go over like a fart in church.

They don't want the wall built.

It sure will suck to be them.
LOLOL

Good luck selling that story after Republicans didn’t build it either over the last two years.

Now Republicans have someone to blame for their failure to build a wall

Sure. They can tell one and all that the Dems don't want the border secured and have no problem with all the illegals in our country.

I'm sure every Rep will be more than happy to let everyone know its the Dems in the House that don't want to protect the country from Illegals.

And sure as hell don't mind spending billions on illegals every year. That should go over like a fart in church.

They don't want the wall built.

It sure will suck to be them.
Dems, along with most Americans do not want to blow $30 billion on a useless wall

Most Republicans are lukewarm about it
Now they have an excuse for lying to their base

Why blow 30 billion on a border wall when that money can be spent on another Russian investigation.

Can you imagine how many Border Patrol Agents the $24 Million we blew on Beto Mueller could have paid for?

:rolleyes:

Mueller got $39.9 million from Manafort for tax evasion... we own an apartment in Trump tower included....

Mueller is in the 'plus' right now... we made money by the investigation, we did not lose money in it.

B.S. we pay the IRS Billions of dollars a year every year..

Why didn't they do their fucking job?

I don't know how it will happen, nor do I know who will pay for it.

Regardless it still needs done.

Either that, or we need to start shooting illegals. We need to have a more secure border. If you have a better solution, let's hear it.

But if you have no other solution, then we need a wall.
What we don’t need is this sort of rightwing fear, bigotry, and hate.

Forum List

Back