Say Hello to BHAZ

Makes you lose sleep at night?

Thinking of all the benightedly unintelligent sheeple such of yourself does no cause me to lose sleep but it does get me scratching my head as to how you can be SO stupid as to think Mad Max is where we ought to be as a society.
Is that what you would have told the people who created a revolution to change what was happening to them and their ideas of freedom from suppression and total control, by abuses of a govt. and its agents? Is see BLM and ANTIFA doing the same.
I see you have now entered the territory of ridiculous satire
That is exactly what King George . said about those rebellious fanatics in the colonies.
I was not inviting you to double down on the stupidity,
you know.
Then why do you do it? I know you have zero substance to add to any conversation but insults and demeaning spits of rage. But that has nothing to do with why people are doing what they are doing even at the danger of losing their lives to make a point to the masses.

Almost as bad as when those Marxist Bundy supporters took over a govt building several years ago.

They were not Marxists and that has ZERO to do with the OP Topic which is the feral Antifa and BLM crowd. Were the Bundy crowd also going on the rampage pulling down statues and monuments, attempting MASSIVE Shakedowns, rioting and looting and torching things? No and No.
What makes BLM ANTIFA or anyone Marxist? What Marxist reforms do they support/demand?
Here ya go, out of their own mouths-

Okay, so now two members are avoid Marxist existing by capitalistic means which proves they are not really Marxist.

Oh, bull. You ignore facts put in front of you. Nothing new, though.

Many people claim to be a christians yet are not but they believe they are.

Yes Christians just LOVE to be told by not ONLY Non-Christians but by those like you who deny the existence of even a God ALL about WHAT a Christian actually is :rolleyes-41:

I am a Christian thank you and even God and Jesus have both spoken about people who claim to be Christians committing sins they know are sins but doing it anyway. I was raised as a Baptist without the fire and brimstone sermons or the snake and poison consuming performers for Christ.

Why would a Christian trash Jesus Christ by calling him "a Jew on a stick", NO Christian would refer to The Crucifixion in such vile terms. Yet you have with your "Jew on a stick" comments.

Because that is what he was.

Have we ever heard of other Christians calling him that though? No. The Crucifixion symbolised something, but according to you it was just a random stick.

Almost as bad as when those Marxist Bundy supporters took over a govt building several years ago.

They were not Marxists and that has ZERO to do with the OP Topic which is the feral Antifa and BLM crowd. Were the Bundy crowd also going on the rampage pulling down statues and monuments, attempting MASSIVE Shakedowns, rioting and looting and torching things? No and No.
What makes BLM ANTIFA or anyone Marxist? What Marxist reforms do they support/demand?
Here ya go, out of their own mouths-

Okay, so now two members are avoid Marxist existing by capitalistic means which proves they are not really Marxist.

Oh, bull. You ignore facts put in front of you. Nothing new, though.

Many people claim to be a christians yet are not but they believe they are.

Yes Christians just LOVE to be told by not ONLY Non-Christians but by those like you who deny the existence of even a God ALL about WHAT a Christian actually is :rolleyes-41:

I am a Christian thank you and even God and Jesus have both spoken about people who claim to be Christians committing sins they know are sins but doing it anyway. I was raised as a Baptist without the fire and brimstone sermons or the snake and poison consuming performers for Christ.

Why would a Christian trash Jesus Christ by calling him "a Jew on a stick", NO Christian would refer to The Crucifixion in such vile terms. Yet you have with your "Jew on a stick" comments.

Because that is what he was.

Have we ever heard of other Christians calling him that though? No. The Crucifixion symbolised something, but according to you it was just a random stick.

It was a random stick you are correct.

Reparations. LOL

Yes because they are stupid and lazy and cannot get a job and so Gibs Me Dat Muh Reparations.
The reparations are for a slight problem of working people for their entire lives and they forgot to pay them like they did people they didn't enslave.But thanks for yet again exposing the racist element of ignorance on why people in another nation rise up when oppressed and abused.

Thinking of all the benightedly unintelligent sheeple such of yourself does no cause me to lose sleep but it does get me scratching my head as to how you can be SO stupid as to think Mad Max is where we ought to be as a society.
Is that what you would have told the people who created a revolution to change what was happening to them and their ideas of freedom from suppression and total control, by abuses of a govt. and its agents? Is see BLM and ANTIFA doing the same.
That is exactly what King George . said about those rebellious fanatics in the colonies.
you know.
Then why do you do it? I know you have zero substance to add to any conversation but insults and demeaning spits of rage. But that has nothing to do with why people are doing what they are doing even at the danger of losing their lives to make a point to the masses.
Yeah, paid agitators, marxists pushing to destroy the freest country on earth. That’s the way for positive change. Not.

you know.
Yeah, paid agitators, marxists pushing to destroy the freest country on earth. That’s the way for positive change. Not.
Better is bread with a happy heart than wealth with vexation- -Pharaoh Amenemope

you know.
Better is bread with a happy heart than wealth with vexation- -Pharaoh Amenemope
Seems someone is not happy with what they got...

If you have to ask that question, you arent equipped to even be in this discussion.
This is a discussion board not a Godboi site where you make the rules. If you can't answer the question then don't reply with yer nonsense. These people taking over parts of the nation are just trying to assert what they think is their authority yet they are not armed well enough to stay in place.
Your post doesnt change what i said.

This BHAZ is not only an (intended) insult to President Trump but (more important) an insult to ALL Americans.

If the Dems were loyal Americans first, they would put aside their "dislike" of President Trump and take steps to stop this BHAZ nonsense immediately.

I guess that a certain group does not care that they are only creating antipathy, not support, among a growing number of Americans of ALL ethnicities (including more rational members of their own ethnicity).

Reparations. LOL

1592932945886.png

The police should get a Nightstick sans lube and ram it up the POS rectum, these feral animals need bringing back in line to show them who's the Boss and the Boss are NOT the crowd rioting, looting and vandalising things.

1592933107262.png

This BHAZ is not only an (intended) insult to President Trump but (more important) an insult to ALL Americans.

If the Dems were loyal Americans first, they would put aside their "dislike" of President Trump and take steps to stop this BHAZ nonsense immediately.

I guess that a certain group does not care that they are only creating antipathy, not support, among a growing number of Americans of ALL ethnicities (including more rational members of their own ethnicity).

ALL their acronyms are SHIT:

CHAZ, BHAZ.

Hey what about just calling ALL of them SPAZ.

you know.

The majority of their funding is coming from OUTSIDE of America. Their bank accounts should be shut down and the money seized and give ALL that money to each Fallen Police officers family INCLUDING the 400 plus Police officers who gave their lives on September 11, 2001 to try and save others.

Forum List

Back