say hello to the third gender

Imagine losing your job and getting sued over not calling someone "zim"??

After liberals push this more into the news, have genderqueer characters on TV shows and indoctrinating kids on it in public schools, this is going to happen. Let's play along with the precious snowflake's delusions OR ELSE!
I liked the show "Invader Zim". I think he had a robot pal/pet named "Grrr"?

As to the topic, I have a feeling this fad is going to belly flop in the near future. Participants and sychophants of it will change the subject abruptly in the far future when their grandkids bring up this era and its depravity, "Grandma, were you one of those people who..." "Say Jimmy, let's go get some ice cream!.." :popcorn: It puts a new spin on "being on the right side of history"..

As to the topic, I have a feeling this fad is going to belly flop in the near future. Participants and sychophants of it will change the subject abruptly in the far future when their grandkids bring up this era and its depravity, "Grandma, were you one of those people who..." "Say Jimmy, let's go get some ice cream!.." :popcorn: It puts a new spin on "being on the right side of history"..

Naw, in the future, they are going to say, "Grandma, did people really get hung up about what people's sexuality was?"

Kind of like the kid's ask now, "You mean they really tried to keep black kids out of the schools and made them ride at the back of the bus?"

Naw, in the future, they are going to say, "Grandma, did people really get hung up about what people's sexuality was?"

Kind of like the kid's ask now, "You mean they really tried to keep black kids out of the schools and made them ride at the back of the bus?"

...because sexual behavior deviants' culture club and a race of people are the same thing?...

No, the wrong side of history always is and always has been men using each other's anuses as artificial vaginas. And now this transgender crap. Insanity may be vogue for short bursts in human history but it always gets snuffed out by common sense..

...because sexual behavior deviants' culture club and a race of people are the same thing?...

No, the wrong side of history always is and always has been men using each other's anuses as artificial vaginas. And now this transgender crap. Insanity may be vogue for short bursts in human history but it always gets snuffed out by common sense..

Again, guy, every time I see you describe anal sex in graphic detail.

I think about a "vegetarian" who can't stop describing Steak.

Steak%20Dinner%20-%20Stag%20Berlin.jpg

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
-

The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal Principles to be applied by the courts. One's right to life, liberty, and property, to free speech, a free press, freedom of worship and assembly, and other fundamental rights may not be submitted to vote; they depend on the outcome of no elections. Justice Robert H. Jackson, West Virginia Board of Education vs. Barnette, 1943

LOVE the sig lines here! keep it up!

I saw a "gay" friend die of AIDS. And I know how he became "gay" (being molested as a boy, like Harvey Milk was). I desire that secretly as much as I secretly desire being eaten buried to my neck in a hill of red ants...

I saw a "gay" friend die of AIDS. And I know how he became "gay" (being molested as a boy, like Harvey Milk was). I desire that secretly as much as I secretly desire being eaten buried to my neck in a hill of red ants...

Yes, yes, your imaginary friend who got the gays because he was "molested".

Forum List

Back