Saying NO To Syria

The lunatic Clinton wanted a Syrian war! That's exactly what she was going to do!

This is unbelievable and totally unacceptable from President Trump!

Can you imagine being a Syrian Christian or Shia or Kurd or Yazidi hearing that the US is going to remove the only protector they've ever had and hand them over to the Muslim Brotherhood?

Holy toledo Trump will repeat Egypt and Libya. I can't believe this shit.

Yes I agree, Assad is a protector of the minorities.

A strong man like Assad is the only answer for keeping peace in the Muslim Middle East, as was proved by the absolutely stupid and incredibly world changing destructive results of removing Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi and from a much earlier period the Shah of Iran.

You don't have to love them or even like them, but realistically that's how it is in the Middle East, it's a brutal place and only strong leaders can maintain order.

too bad there werent only two countries/land masses on earth. USA and 10,000 miles away,,,RUSSIA.......what a peaceful world that would be,,,and lots and lots of vodka for everyone !!!

The lunatic Clinton wanted a Syrian war! That's exactly what she was going to do!

This is unbelievable and totally unacceptable from President Trump!
One of the very arguments I made in the OP. If democrats say that, it IS a really good reason to think twice about it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back