Scalise: "I'm a David Duke Republican"

Do you despise the Confederate flag?
I despise Leftists whether they be Democrat or Republican.
Leftists came up with Jim Crow laws?

You're too stupid to be on this forum, and that's a pretty low fucking bar.

You don't even know what Jim Crow was, or where it began. I'll give you a hint...it wasn't in the 1950's.

It began in some of the most Leftist states in this country.

And it began before the War of Northern Aggression.

Know what you're talking about, or STFU.
They weren't "Leftist states", they were Right Wing Democratic states in the South. You must know this by now or you're stupid.
How do you know they were right wing? That's an idiotic assertion.

They think Jim Crow laws were very recent. They don't know that the most racist states in the Union who enacted the original Jim Crow laws were Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio, passing laws making it impossible for negro slaves fleeing the South to settle in their states. The laws prohibited working, squatting, owning land, or doing anything except passing right on through. Abraham Lincoln voted for Jim Crow when he was an Illinois legislator.

You don't even know what Jim Crow was, or where it began. I'll give you a hint...it wasn't in the 1950's.

They weren't "Leftist states", they were Right Wing Democratic states in the South. You must know this by now or you're stupid.
Because I lived there, why do you think they weren't Right Wing, just stupid or following Right Wing propaganda?

Because I lived there, why do you think they weren't Right Wing, just stupid or following Right Wing propaganda?
Wow, you lived in Indiana, etc in the 1800s? You must be really really old.

lol-020.gif

I was right, you're just stupid.

I was right, you're just stupid.
Im not the one pretending to be over a hundred years old, dingbat. Im not the one pretending to be an authority on southern history because I live in Atlanta for 6 months once. That would be you, dingbat.

Because the Liberals were running the Underground Railroad.

The South was dominated by Southern conservative racists, no matter what they called themselves.

The South was dominated by Southern conservative racists, no matter what they called themselves.
Where's the proof Scalise called himself a Duke Republican, asshole?

I'm not defending Scalise at all. He's a Leftist who ingratiated himself with the Speaker by fighting against conservatives. His dalliance with the KKK fits perfectly with the long, cozy relationship the Left has always had with white supremacist groups.

In the article.

Tell me what you would call it and I'll tell you why it's an inaccurate description.

Laughing isn't a counterargument.
I call it the Civil War, like all real Americans.
A civil war occurs when two factions contend for the control of a government. The eleven seceding states were leaving the union, not trying to take it over. Therefore it was not a civil war. If by "real Americans" you mean ignorant like you, I'm proud to just be an American.

LOL!!!!

David Duke threatens to run against “sellout” GOP congressman Steve Scalise

Ex-Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke on Wednesday threatened run against the “sellout” Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), who came under scrutiny last month when it was revealed that he had spoken before a Duke-founded white supremacist group in 2002.

Louisiana political blogger Lamar White Jr. reported in late December that Scalise spoke at a conference hosted by Duke’s European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO). Scalise, who as House Majority Whip is the third-ranking Republican in the chamber, issued a statement apologizing for his appearance, calling it a “mistake I regret” and condemning “the divisive racial and religious views groups like these hold.”

When news of Scalise’s speech broke, Duke defended the embattled congressman, calling Scalise a “nice guy” and asking, “What politician would ever pass up an opportunity to talk to his constituents?”

But in an interview with Louisiana radio host Jim Engster yesterday, Duke indicated that he had soured on Scalise.

“Steve Scalise, let me tell you something, this is the way I view it now: I mean this guy is a sellout. I mean he’s a sellout. He’s not David. He used to say that he was David Duke of course without the baggage, whatever that means,” Duke said, referring to comments Scalise reportedly made to a local political reporter two decades ago.

Duke took particular umbrage at Scalise’s apology for speaking at the EURO conference.

“What he’s basically saying is that 60 percent of his district, the same people by the way who voted for him that they’re just nothing but a bunch of racists. You know, I’ve said nothing at that conference any different that I ran for office on. It wasn’t a Klan meeting,” Duke said. “It wasn’t any sort of a radical meeting, it was a meeting that said there was European American rights, right? So he is a sellout, right? Because, you know he can’t meet with members of his own district who have opinions like I have but he meets with radical blacks who have total opposite political positions than him.”

In the article.
Liar.
And guess what? Scalise is still the majority whip and no one gives a shit about this story anymore.

In the article.
Liar.
And guess what? Scalise is still the majority whip and no one gives a shit about this story anymore.
Yes. It's Feb 1st and Scalise is still the Majority Whip.

Forum List

Back