Scalise: "I'm a David Duke Republican"

It's not like knowing David Duke is against the law. Senator Robert Byrd was a KKK democrat. Barry Hussein was a disciple of unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

So I've been doing some digging. I am not sure that Maddow has video footage of Scalise saying he was David Duke without the baggage. It sounds to me like this latest cycle is about an article by someone who interviewed Scalise years ago, and that reporter's current recollections are that he told her was David Duke without the baggage.

Here is what I believe is the source material: Stephanie Grace Scalise's pitch to Duke supporters seems plausible
Not unequivocal, but the noose is certainly tightening around Scalise's neck.

Another potential candidate, state Rep. Steve Scalise (R), said he embraces many of the same “conservative” views as Duke, but is far more viable.

“The novelty of David Duke has worn off,” said Scalise. “The voters in this district are smart enough to realize that they need to get behind someone who not only believes in the issues they care about, but also can get elected. Duke has proven that he can’t get elected, and that’s the first and most important thing.”

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

So the same hearsay and unsubstantiated claims......
It's not hearsay when it is being reported by the media, dumbass.
The media reported Richard Jewell was the Atlanta Olympic bomber. Guess what? He wasn't.
Scalise admitted speaking to them, racist dope.
No he didn't. He was told he did and issued a prepared apology before it was found out he actually spoke to the Jefferson Parish Civics Association. The president of the racist anti-white Jewish Anti-Defamation League accepted his apology despite the fact that he never spoke to EURO.

Supposedly he was at another speaking event prior to the EURO event, held in the same hotel. but you just ignore that little tidbit because it doesn't fit your narrative.
He claimed that he was there talking about a tax plan that didn't even exist yet.

But you ignore that tidbit because it doesn't fit your narrative.
I don't know why you Leftists feign surprise when one of your own fellow Leftists shows up at a Klan meeting. You people have a long, traditional relationship to the Klan, including Robert KKK Byrd. This is a bear shitting in the woods, nothing remarkable at all.
Do you despise the Confederate flag?
I despise Leftists whether they be Democrat or Republican.

Holy shit - Rachel Maddow has uncovered interviews from the late 1990s and early 2000s, where Scalise declares that he's a "David Duke Republican" and that he's "David Duke, without the baggage".

So let's guess how long before he is forced to resign as Majority Whip, or even resigns from Congress.

I say 2 weeks for the first. Not sure what the Republican tolerance for racists is these days, so he may survive as a Member.

I will post the video tomorrow, but you will all be familiar with it by then.
4i6Ckte.gif

The sad part is that there will be Righties who will be proud of this.

Gee is there a link here somewhere or do we just take the word of a known liar like Assoholic that another known liar like Rachel Maddow is telling us the truth?

Well, aren't you a stupid fuck. There's VIDEO. A LOT OF VIDEO.

Here's one, but only one of many, many, many:

You really, truly are a disgusting, abusive RWNJ fuckwad. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
GOP minority outreach is just humming along, I see!

-only GOP Jewish member of Congress gets whipped by an unknown Tea Partier in the primaries.
-total blockage of immigration reform
-a mini-David Duke in the upper echelons of the GOP.

Fantastic work, elephants! You are doing a fantastic job - of helping to elect Hillary in 2016.

Carry on!

The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc

I'd suggest anyone in doubt tune in to a rerun of Rachel's show or check it out on her website when tonight's show is added.
It contains stunning revelations about David Duke, Scalise and others on the Right.
Done.

Just DVR'd the 4AM show. Will watch in when I wake up in the morning, God's willing.

Thanks.
I'm watching last night's Maddow now. Apparently the quote is substantiated on "Storm Front" from the early 2000's.

There was also a "Roll Call" article substantiating it.

Moreover, Duke has now gone on CNN, promising to release names of other Republicans AND Democrats that has sought out and/or had his support in the past IF Congress continues to "crucify" Scalise.

Now if there was ever any doubt about Scalise before, that last move by Duke HIMSELF should ERADICATE all doubt as to whether he knew Duke or knowingly sought out the notorious racist's support.

As Rachel said on her show, this story is not over, not by a long-shot.

And when an anti-semitic racist asshole, a known anti-semitic racist asshole like David Duke is willing to go this far to protect Scalise, either they are butt-buddies (which is not completely out of the realm of the possible) or Scalise is one of Duke's sheeples, one he really, really likes.

This story just gets better and better and when all is said and done, I will be cramming lots of humble pie down the fake Rabbi's throat, for months on end.

Oh, and by the way, fake Rabbi, how's that Ebola thing working out for the GOP?

Is it true a long list of Republicans are calling for him to step down immediately? The growing list is rumored to include Teabagger superstar Sarah Palin and FOX pundit Greta Van Susteren.
Oh wow, Greta Van Susteren. Well, once you've lost Greta Van Susteren you've lost the American people.

Are we actually supposed to believe any of that?
The list and attention to the story is growing, and you have very conveniently left out Sarah Palin. Add Krauthhammer and Mark Levin to the list.
Wow, Mark Levin! Really! Yeah those are some influential Republicans you cite right there. When does Lew Rockwell weigh in on this? We cant wait.

Ahhh, yet another conservative after whom our fake Rabbi usually salivates (like a woman in front of her first penis) has gone over to the enemy!!!

Whether he actually said it or not, the usual suspects have gotten what they want out of this.

All that is needed is an accusation, a rumor.

It's okay for them to make racial tensions worse if there's some political advantage in it for them.

Oh, you mean like racist Teabaggers calling Obama a kenyan muslim? You mean those kind of accusations, right?

Only, those accusations were not founded.

These ARE. Scalise is a racist just like David Duke. Just wait, a number of other shoes are going to fall. It ain't gonna be pretty.

LOL, using Stormfront as a reference when it suits you.
ROTFLMBAO @ denouncing Storm Front when it suits you.

lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif

I would denounce Stormfront at the drop of a hat. That page is for ACTUAL racists, not the "racists" you see lurking in every post.

That you would even consider using them as any form of reliable reference shows your complete lack of moral fiber.
Scalise spoke at a David Duke event, EURO, where David Duke was one of the speakers, along with other speakers.

Are you telling me that Scalise didn't know he was speaking to a Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist, Klan gathering? He didn't hear any other the other speakers? He was in a hermetically sealed bag or something?
4i6Ckte.gif

Plus he's been caught in another lie: he says that he was there to talk about a specific tax plan, that he named. Turns out that tax plan wasn't in existence yet.

Just a little research, folks, turns up all kinds of dirt.

Has anyone ever claimed that Conservatives are smart enough to realize this?

It's not hearsay when it is being reported by the media, dumbass.

:lmao:

So you have a cite to source for the first hand account then, yeah?
Yes. Haven't you been reading the thread?
Where's the proof, asshole?
Already posted, dope.
Bullshit, asshole.
Post proof Scalise said he was a "David Duke Republican" or shut the fuck up and apologize to the board.

You seem angry and out of control.

Whether he actually said it or not, the usual suspects have gotten what they want out of this.

All that is needed is an accusation, a rumor.

It's okay for them to make racial tensions worse if there's some political advantage in it for them.

Oh, you mean like racist Teabaggers calling Obama a kenyan muslim? You mean those kind of accusations, right?

Only, those accusations were not founded.

These ARE. Scalise is a racist just like David Duke. Just wait, a number of other shoes are going to fall. It ain't gonna be pretty.

So you have proof he said it.

Great, I'd love to see that.

Gee is there a link here somewhere or do we just take the word of a known liar like Assoholic that another known liar like Rachel Maddow is telling us the truth?

Well, aren't you a stupid fuck. There's VIDEO. A LOT OF VIDEO.

Here's one, but only one of many, many, many:

You really, truly are a disgusting, abusive RWNJ fuckwad. Have a nice day.

You seem angry and obsessed with me. Is that because I have you correctly pegged as an arrogant ignorant piece of flaming shit?
Who believes that ugly dyke anyway? She is a known liar.

GOP minority outreach is just humming along, I see!

-only GOP Jewish member of Congress gets whipped by an unknown Tea Partier in the primaries.
-total blockage of immigration reform
-a mini-David Duke in the upper echelons of the GOP.

Fantastic work, elephants! You are doing a fantastic job - of helping to elect Hillary in 2016.

Carry on!
You dont pay much attention, do you? Scalise is nto a "mini David Duke" no matter how much you wish that were so.

Forum List

Back