Scalise: "I'm a David Duke Republican"

If blacks are allowed to have the black congressional caucus. Well, your point is laughable.

Do you see any reason why they might need a black caucus, idiot?

newcongress.png
No. Why do they need a black caucus? Is there a Jewish caucus? A Roman Catholic caucus?
If blacks are allowed to have the black congressional caucus. Well, your point is laughable.

newcongress.png
No. Why do they need a black caucus? Is there a Jewish caucus? A Roman Catholic caucus?

Ever hear of Separation of Church and State? Plus, those two groups don't need help with advancement. You bring stupid to a new level.
Seriously? Do you really think a Congressional Jewish Caucus would violate separation of church and state? And you accuse others of being stupid?? You're way to stupid for that.

I would LOVE to hear from Carla_Dumbass how this would be a 1st amendment violation.

So I've been doing some digging. I am not sure that Maddow has video footage of Scalise saying he was David Duke without the baggage. It sounds to me like this latest cycle is about an article by someone who interviewed Scalise years ago, and that reporter's current recollections are that he told her was David Duke without the baggage.

Here is what I believe is the source material: Stephanie Grace Scalise's pitch to Duke supporters seems plausible
This is what I remember about the first time I met Steve Scalise nearly 20 years ago: He told me he was like David Duke without the baggage.

I was a new reporter covering Jefferson Parish, and Scalise, now the majority whip in the U.S. House of Representatives, was just starting out in the Louisiana Legislature (I’m going from memory, but the exchange obviously stuck with me).

Not unequivocal, but the noose is certainly tightening around Scalise's neck.

Another potential candidate, state Rep. Steve Scalise (R), said he embraces many of the same “conservative” views as Duke, but is far more viable.

“The novelty of David Duke has worn off,” said Scalise. “The voters in this district are smart enough to realize that they need to get behind someone who not only believes in the issues they care about, but also can get elected. Duke has proven that he can’t get elected, and that’s the first and most important thing.”

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

So the same hearsay and unsubstantiated claims......
It's not hearsay when it is being reported by the media, dumbass.
The media reported Richard Jewell was the Atlanta Olympic bomber. Guess what? He wasn't.

LOL, using Stormfront as a reference when it suits you.
ROTFLMBAO @ denouncing Storm Front when it suits you.

lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif

I would denounce Stormfront at the drop of a hat. That page is for ACTUAL racists, not the "racists" you see lurking in every post.

That you would even consider using them as any form of reliable reference shows your complete lack of moral fiber.
Scalise spoke at a David Duke event, EURO, where David Duke was one of the speakers, along with other speakers.

Are you telling me that Scalise didn't know he was speaking to a Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist, Klan gathering? He didn't hear any other the other speakers? He was in a hermetically sealed bag or something?
4i6Ckte.gif

Plus he's been caught in another lie: he says that he was there to talk about a specific tax plan, that he named. Turns out that tax plan wasn't in existence yet.

Just a little research, folks, turns up all kinds of dirt.

Supposedly he was at another speaking event prior to the EURO event, held in the same hotel.
And that would be correct.

Roll Call claims
False. They haven't 'claimed' anything. That is the article from 1999.

If conservatives didn't lie, they would have nothing to say.

:lmao:

You're too stupid for words.

You won't mind posting the original article from 1999 then instead of the mock-up Roll Call gave out sans any first hand account?

:rofl:

It's like fish in a barrel with these "liberals". It's actualyl insulting to liberals to call these folks that. These are just retards.

newcongress.png

newcongress.png

Ever hear of Separation of Church and State? Plus, those two groups don't need help with advancement. You bring stupid to a new level.
Seriously? Do you really think a Congressional Jewish Caucus would violate separation of church and state? And you accuse others of being stupid?? You're way to stupid for that.

" Is there a Jewish caucus? A Roman Catholic caucus?"

Did you not post that?

newcongress.png

newcongress.png

I would LOVE to hear from Carla_Dumbass how this would be a 1st amendment violation.

Since congress is prevented from passing legislation respecting an establishment of religion, wouldn't it seem silly to pack it full of a particular faith or denomination? How about if we have an Islamic Caucus. Would that make you happy?

newcongress.png

newcongress.png

" Is there a Jewish caucus? A Roman Catholic caucus?"

Did you not post that?
Yes, I did.
DId you not imply having such a thing would violate the principle of separation of church and state? I and others want to know how exactly that would happen.

newcongress.png

newcongress.png

Since congress is prevented from passing legislation respecting an establishment of religion, wouldn't it seem silly to pack it full of a particular faith or denomination? How about if we have an Islamic Caucus. Would that make you happy?

There is a difference between passing laws, and people who pass laws associating.

Again, show me where somehow this is a constitutional violation.

You can't, so you won't.

newcongress.png

newcongress.png

You understand a caucus does not pass legislation, right? A caucus is only a group of people who share some value or other. So how would having a Jewish caucus or even a Muslim caucus violate the First Amendment?

There is a difference between passing laws, and people who pass laws associating.

Again, show me where somehow this is a constitutional violation.

You can't, so you won't.
I can't figure out even what he thinks he's saying, much less what he's actually saying. IT makes no sense. It's like saying the traditional opening prayer of Congress violates church and state. And even that has more validity than whatever he writes.

You understand a caucus does not pass legislation, right? A caucus is only a group of people who share some value or other. So how would having a Jewish caucus or even a Muslim caucus violate the First Amendment?

You can have any caucus in a legislative body. You could have a "we want to ignore the 2nd amendment caucus" and no one could say "boo". Its only when they try to pass laws that are unconstitutional that you would have an issue. And even then you can't stop them short of suing the law.

newcongress.png

newcongress.png

Amazing how you Leftwats leave out the second part...you know about government not being able to prohibit the practice of religion.

:lmao:

So you have a cite to source for the first hand account then, yeah?
Yes. Haven't you been reading the thread?
Where's the proof, asshole?
Already posted, dope.
Bullshit, asshole.
Post proof Scalise said he was a "David Duke Republican" or shut the fuck up and apologize to the board.

Rachel Madcow said it so it must be true.:biggrin:
She hasn't lied to her audience yet.

Can FOX say the same?

Supposedly he was at another speaking event prior to the EURO event, held in the same hotel. but you just ignore that little tidbit because it doesn't fit your narrative.
He claimed that he was there talking about a tax plan that didn't even exist yet.

But you ignore that tidbit because it doesn't fit your narrative.
I don't know why you Leftists feign surprise when one of your own fellow Leftists shows up at a Klan meeting. You people have a long, traditional relationship to the Klan, including Robert KKK Byrd. This is a bear shitting in the woods, nothing remarkable at all.
Do you despise the Confederate flag?

LOL, using Stormfront as a reference when it suits you.
ROTFLMBAO @ denouncing Storm Front when it suits you.

lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif
lachen001.gif

I would denounce Stormfront at the drop of a hat. That page is for ACTUAL racists, not the "racists" you see lurking in every post.

That you would even consider using them as any form of reliable reference shows your complete lack of moral fiber.
Scalise spoke at a David Duke event, EURO, where David Duke was one of the speakers, along with other speakers.

Are you telling me that Scalise didn't know he was speaking to a Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist, Klan gathering? He didn't hear any other the other speakers? He was in a hermetically sealed bag or something?
4i6Ckte.gif

Plus he's been caught in another lie: he says that he was there to talk about a specific tax plan, that he named. Turns out that tax plan wasn't in existence yet.

Just a little research, folks, turns up all kinds of dirt.
You're totally wrong. Scalise spoke to the Jefferson Parish Civics Association, not EURO, which was holding a conference a few hours later in the same hotel.
Nice try, racist dope.
4i6Ckte.gif

So I've been doing some digging. I am not sure that Maddow has video footage of Scalise saying he was David Duke without the baggage. It sounds to me like this latest cycle is about an article by someone who interviewed Scalise years ago, and that reporter's current recollections are that he told her was David Duke without the baggage.

Here is what I believe is the source material: Stephanie Grace Scalise's pitch to Duke supporters seems plausible
This is what I remember about the first time I met Steve Scalise nearly 20 years ago: He told me he was like David Duke without the baggage.

I was a new reporter covering Jefferson Parish, and Scalise, now the majority whip in the U.S. House of Representatives, was just starting out in the Louisiana Legislature (I’m going from memory, but the exchange obviously stuck with me).

Not unequivocal, but the noose is certainly tightening around Scalise's neck.

Another potential candidate, state Rep. Steve Scalise (R), said he embraces many of the same “conservative” views as Duke, but is far more viable.

“The novelty of David Duke has worn off,” said Scalise. “The voters in this district are smart enough to realize that they need to get behind someone who not only believes in the issues they care about, but also can get elected. Duke has proven that he can’t get elected, and that’s the first and most important thing.”

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

So the same hearsay and unsubstantiated claims......
It's not hearsay when it is being reported by the media, dumbass.
The media reported Richard Jewell was the Atlanta Olympic bomber. Guess what? He wasn't.
Scalise admitted speaking to them, racist dope.

newcongress.png
There's a teabagger caucus.

teabagger caucus is somewhere in san Francisco
Conservatives are so stupid.

Tea Party Caucus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

newcongress.png
There's a teabagger caucus.

teabagger caucus is somewhere in san Francisco
Conservatives are so stupid.

Tea Party Caucus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

gee whiz.

you must be an Eric Holder democrat

Forum List

Back